Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 617 Tìm: 0
"Girlfriend" là lời tâm sự nhẹ nhàng nhưng sâu sắc về tình bạn hóa tình yêu. Ca khúc mang giai điệu ngọt ngào, ấm áp, như một cơn gió dịu dàng len lỏi vào tim. I-dle khéo léo truyền tải cảm xúc bối rối, rung động đầu đời qua từng ca từ chân thật và đầy tinh tế.


Bài hát: Girlfriend

Ca sĩ: I-dle (아이들)

Lời bài hát:


I don't give a fuck about love

"Cause we are 아이들, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are 아이들, uh

기억나 너가 반쯤 미쳤던 cranky boy (Hello)

또 작년에 만난 몸만 좋던 mama boy (Uh)

그 새낀 말해 뭐해, ha (He" s like a trash)

His night is just five seconds (Congratulations)

Don't cry, baby, 어차피 뭐 그딴 그 거지 같은 love

Yeah, hurry, hurry, hurry, 잊고 hang out at the club

말했잖아 시간만 아깝다고

But 정성을 담아 꼭 복수해 주자

Ooh, ooh, 불타는 Friday night

Ooh, ooh, cheers to your single life

우린 끝나지 않아 평생 함께하자

그만 좀 질질 짜 (Girl)

You got a better, better girl friend

She's really, really like a good 애인

Let's go chat shit about your ex

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

I don't give a fuck about love

"Cause we are 아이들, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are 아이들, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are 아이들, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are 아이들, uh

Uh, everybody say, "Yeah"

다시 만나잔 연락은 양심도 없지

그 새낀 참 뻔뻔해 (Really)

설마 만날 건 아니지? (Huh)

갈 거면 너 나랑 절교해

답장은 just

쓰레긴 우리의 out of 안중

아주 lovely 하게 cussing

He deserves it, it" s too lucky (Ha-ha-ha)

Look at you, baby, 이것 좀 봐봐 주옥같이 예쁘잖아

야 바보야 천 배는 아까워 정말 (Hey)

어디든 pop the flash, let's upload it to Instagram

맘껏 웃어봐, 자, 복수해 주자

Ooh, ooh, 불타는 Friday night

Ooh, ooh, cheers to your single life

우린 끝나지 않아 평생 함께하자

그만 좀 질질 짜 (Girl)

You got a better, better girl friend

She's really, really like a good 애인

Let's go chat shit about your ex

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

(You love me) I don't give a fuck about love

(I love you) 'Cause we are 아이들, uh

(Our love is) I don't give a fuck about love

(Endless) 'Cause we are 아이들, uh

(I promise) I don't give a fuck about love

(영원히) 'Cause we are 아이들, uh

(We are your) I don't give a fuck about love

(Girl friends) 'Cause we are 아이들, uh

Phiên âm:

I don't give a fuck about love

"Cause we are aideul, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are aideul, uh

Gieongna neoga banjjeum michyeotdeon cranky boy (Hello)

Tto jangnyeone mannan momman joteon mama boy (Uh)

Geu saekkin malhae mwohae, ha (He" s like a trash)

His night is just five seconds (Congratulations)

Don't cry, baby, eochapi mwo geuttan geu geoji gateun love

Yeah, hurry, hurry, hurry, itgo hang out at the club

Malhaetjana siganman akkapdago

But jeongseongeul dama kkok boksuhae juja

Ooh, ooh, bultaneun Friday night

Ooh, ooh, cheers to your single life

Urin kkeunnaji ana pyeongsaeng hamkkehaja

Geuman jom jiljil jja (Girl)

You got a better, better girl friend

She's really, really like a good aein

Let's go chat shit about your ex

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

I don't give a fuck about love

"Cause we are aideul, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are aideul, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are aideul, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are aideul, uh

Uh, everybody say, "Yeah"

Dasi mannajan yeollageun yangsimdo eopji

Geu saekkin cham ppeonppeonhae (Really)

Seolma mannal geon aniji? (Huh)

Gal geomyeon neo narang jeolgyohae

Dapjangeun just

Sseuregin uriui out of anjung

Aju lovely hage cussing

He deserves it, it" s too lucky (Ha-ha-ha)

Look at you, baby, igeot jom bwabwa juokgachi yeppeujana

Ya baboya cheon baeneun akkawo jeongmal (Hey)

Eodideun pop the flash, let's upload it to Instagram

Mamkkeot useobwa, ja, boksuhae juja

Ooh, ooh, bultaneun Friday night

Ooh, ooh, cheers to your single life

Urin kkeunnaji ana pyeongsaeng hamkkehaja

Geuman jom jiljil jja (Girl)

You got a better, better girl friend

She's really, really like a good aein

Let's go chat shit about your ex

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

(You love me) I don't give a fuck about love

(I love you) 'Cause we are aideul, uh

(Our love is) I don't give a fuck about love

(Endless) 'Cause we are aideul, uh

(I promise) I don't give a fuck about love

(Yeongwonhi) 'Cause we are aideul, uh

(We are your) I don't give a fuck about love

(Girl friends) 'Cause we are aideul, uh

English translation:

I don't give a fuck about love

"Cause we are i-dle, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are i-dle, uh

I remember how you were crazy about that cranky boy (Hello)

And that mama" s boy with just a good shape (Uh)

That boy ain't even worth talking about, ha (He's like a trash)

His night is just five seconds (Congratulations)

Don't cry, baby, anyway, you don't need that kind of shitty love

Yeah, hurry, hurry, hurry, forget it, and let's hang out at the club

Told you, it's just a waste of time

But let's get our revenge, for sure

Ooh, ooh, crazy Friday night

Ooh, ooh, cheers to your single life

We'll never be over, let's be together forever

Please stop crying, girl (Girl)

You got a better, better girl friend

She's really, really like a good, bae

Let's go chat shit about your ex

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

I don't give a fuck about love

"Cause we are i-dle, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are i-dle, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are i-dle, uh

I don" t give a fuck about love

"Cause we are i-dle, uh

Uh, everybody say, "Yeah"

Asking to get back together, that" s completely without conscience

That guy's really shameless (Really)

You're not actually gonna meet, are you? (Huh)

If you go back with him, we're done as friends

Just reply with

Totally ignoring that trash

Cussing lovingly

He deserves it, it's too lucky (Ha-ha-ha)

Look at you, baby, just look at this glow, you're a rare gem

Hey dummy, you're a thousand times too good for this (Hey)

Pop the flash anywhere, let's upload it to Instagram

Laugh loudly, let's get that revenge

Ooh, ooh, crazy Friday night

Ooh, ooh, cheers to your single life

We'll never be over, let's be together forever

Please stop crying, girl (Girl)

You got a better, better girl friend

She's really, really like a good, bae

Let's go chat shit about your ex

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

Your girl friend is better than a boyfriend

(You love me) I don't give a fuck about love

(I love you) 'Cause we are i-dle, uh

(Our love is) I don't give a fuck about love

(Endless) 'Cause we are i-dle, uh

(I promise) I don't give a fuck about love

(Forever) 'Cause we are i-dle, uh

(We are your) I don't give a fuck about love

(Girl friends) 'Cause we are i-dle, uh
​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back