"Girls Like Me" là bản tuyên ngôn mạnh mẽ của Jessi - một "chị đại" dám sống thật, không cúi đầu trước định kiến và đầy tự hào về bản sắc riêng. Ca khúc tỏa ra năng lượng nữ quyền hiện đại: Táo bạo, tự tin và kiêu hãnh - đúng chất "there ain't a girl like me."
Bài hát: Girls Like Me
Thể hiện: Jessi
Lời bài hát:
Jessi
Uh-oh
Once upon a time, not long ago
I heard boys talk shit that they don't know
I hear boys talk shit like, "Jessi a Ho"
She a real bad girl and she gots to go, huh
뭐라노 뭐라노 (What's that)
Yeah, I curse, yeah, I'm loud, and I got my titties out (Mm-mm)
나란년 나란년 (What's that? What's that)
Lemme, lemme break it down for the bad bitches
I know where you're at
I know you be talkin' smack (Smack, smack, smack)
Never had a chance
Do you even do the 언니 dance?
Left cheek, right cheek
꼬리 흔들어 like 개같이
Go girl, go girl (Go)
Shake ya tail, go ahead and burn that baby fat
We can go one-on-one, yeah
We might just have some fun, yeah
Fuckin' with me, in your dreams
We might get in some trouble
Don't fall asleep, play on my team
I'ma show you that when you come with me
You gon' win
Hello, hello
Bet you really wanna know why
Girls like that
(Uh-huh, uh-huh)
Ain't girls like me
(Ain't a girl like me)
Girl, can't you see?
(Wait a minute, wait a minute now)
That girls like me
(Ayy, I'm the 언니, 언니, 언니)
Girls like
Damn
Here come the (Bass)
I got the (Brains)
You could be (Just like me)
We on a (Wave)
We outta (Space)
Hold up, steppin' on the beat like
Huh, I just got a brand new swag
And it's in the bag like
And I pop that tag
Like I pop this ass (Sheesh)
Swag on 'em
Jazz on 'em like
Ow
Goddamn, I'm feelin' myself, come on
Hello, hello (Hello)
Bet you really wanna know why
Girls like that (That)
Ain't girls like me
Hello, hello
Bet you really wanna
Hello, hello, hello
Bet you really wanna
Where all my baddies?
Do you really wanna know why?
Girls like that
(Tell 'em' why girls like that, come on)
Ain't girls like me
(Hell nah, ain't a girl like me, uh-uh)
Girl, can't you see?
(Wait a minute, wait a minute now, hey)
That girls like me
(Ayy, I'm the 언니, 언니, 언니; 언니)
Girls like me
Here come the (Bass)
I got the (Brains)
You could be (Just like me)
We on a (Wave)
We outta (Space)
Hold up, steppin' on the beat like
(Ow)
Let 'em know, come on
(Huh) Steppin' on the beat like
(Boom-boom)
(Girls like, girls like)
Girls like me
(Uh-huh, uh-huh)
Girls like (Damn)
Girl, can't you see?
That girls like me
Phiên âm:
Jessi
Uh-oh
Once upon a time, not long ago
I heard boys talk shit that they don't know
I hear boys talk shit like, "Jessi a Ho"
She a real bad girl and she gots to go, huh
Mworano mworano (What's that)
Yeah, I curse, yeah, I'm loud, and I got my titties out (Mm-mm)
Narannyeon narannyeon (What's that? What's that)
Lemme, lemme break it down for the bad bitches
I know where you're at
I know you be talkin' smack (Smack, smack, smack)
Never had a chance
Do you even do the eonni dance?
Left cheek, right cheek
Kkori heundeureo like gaegachi
Go girl, go girl (Go)
Shake ya tail, go ahead and burn that baby fat
We can go one-on-one, yeah
We might just have some fun, yeah
Fuckin' with me, in your dreams
We might get in some trouble
Don't fall asleep, play on my team
I'ma show you that when you come with me
You gon' win
Hello, hello
Bet you really wanna know why
Girls like that
(Uh-huh, uh-huh)
Ain't girls like me
(Ain't a girl like me)
Girl, can't you see?
(Wait a minute, wait a minute now)
That girls like me
(Ayy, I'm the eonni, eonni, eonni)
Girls like
Damn
Here come the (Bass)
I got the (Brains)
You could be (Just like me)
We on a (Wave)
We outta (Space)
Hold up, steppin' on the beat like
Huh, I just got a brand new swag
And it's in the bag like
And I pop that tag
Like I pop this ass (Sheesh)
Swag on 'em
Jazz on 'em like
Ow
Goddamn, I'm feelin' myself, come on
Hello, hello (Hello)
Bet you really wanna know why
Girls like that (That)
Ain't girls like me
Hello, hello
Bet you really wanna
Hello, hello, hello
Bet you really wanna
Where all my baddies?
Do you really wanna know why?
Girls like that
(Tell 'em' why girls like that, come on)
Ain't girls like me
(Hell nah, ain't a girl like me, uh-uh)
Girl, can't you see?
(Wait a minute, wait a minute now, hey)
That girls like me
(Ayy, I'm the eonni, eonni, eonni; eonni)
Girls like me
Here come the (Bass)
I got the (Brains)
You could be (Just like me)
We on a (Wave)
We outta (Space)
Hold up, steppin' on the beat like
(Ow)
Let 'em know, come on
(Huh) Steppin' on the beat like
(Boom-boom)
(Girls like, girls like)
Girls like me
(Uh-huh, uh-huh)
Girls like (Damn)
Girl, can't you see?
That girls like me
Lời dịch:
Jessi
Uh-oh
Ngày xửa ngày xưa à, cũng chẳng lâu lắm đâu,
Em nghe mấy gã nói xấu, toàn chuyện chẳng biết gì.
Nghe bọn họ bảo: "Jessi là con nhỏ lẳng lơ đó mà,"
"Cô ta ngổ ngáo lắm, nên biến đi cho rồi," huh.
Mworano, mworano "Nói gì cơ?"
Ừ, em chửi thề đấy, ừ, em lớn tiếng đấy, và em chẳng ngại gì cả.
Narannyeon, narannyeon "Cái gì? Gái hư à?"
Để em nói rõ cho các chị em chất chơi biết nè
Em hiểu mấy người ở đâu, hiểu mấy người đang buôn chuyện.
Các người chưa bao giờ có cửa đâu,
Có biết "điệu nhảy chị đại" là gì không hả?
Mông trái, mông phải,
Lắc cái đuôi như một con cún hoang đầy tự tin.
Nào cô gái, đi đi,
Lắc người lên, đốt cháy luôn cả "mỡ thừa" ấy đi!
Ta có thể đấu tay đôi mà biết đâu lại vui đấy.
Dính vào em, chỉ có trong mơ,
Có thể rắc rối chút,
Nhưng nếu chơi cùng em,
Em sẽ chỉ cho anh biết
Ở bên em là thắng chắc.
Hello, hello
Chắc anh thật sự muốn biết vì sao,
Những cô gái như thế,
Không bao giờ là những cô gái như em.
Này cô gái, không thấy sao?
Những cô gái như em
Là hạng riêng biệt!
Beat lên rồi kìa
Em có trí, em có thần thái,
Muốn giống em ư? Cứ thử đi.
Chúng ta đang trên sóng
Ở tầm khác biệt,
Bước đi trên nhịp beat như sấm sét.
Em vừa sắm cho mình phong cách mới,
Đựng trong túi xách, mở ra sáng rực luôn!
Giật nhãn, bật nhạc,
Như em lắc hông "sheesh!"
Em tỏa khí chất,
Jazz cũng phải nghiêng mình,
Ôi trời, em đang yêu chính mình mất rồi!
Hello, hello
Chắc anh muốn biết vì sao,
Những cô gái như thế,
Không bao giờ là những cô gái như em.
Này, các chị em chất chơi đâu rồi?
Muốn biết vì sao à?
Vì những cô gái như họ
Không thể nào là những cô gái như em!
Em có "bass", có "brains",
Em có vibe riêng, ngoài không gian này luôn.
Đạp nhịp beat như sấm rền
"Girls like me!"
