"Good Liar" là một bài hát về sự tỉnh thức và giải thoát sau một mối quan hệ đầy dối trá. WONHO thể hiện cảm giác bị lừa dối khi nhận ra những lời yêu thương trước đây chỉ là những lời nói dối ngọt ngào. Từng lời trong bài hát thể hiện sự mạnh mẽ trong việc từ bỏ và đứng lên, dù là trong tình yêu hay trong cuộc sống, anh ta quyết định không để mình bị lừa thêm lần nữa và tìm thấy sự tự do, tự tin trong sự giải thoát khỏi mối quan hệ toxic đó.
Bài hát: Good Liar
Thể hiện: WONHO
Lời bài hát:
Oh no I think I might be colorblind
I missed the red flags all the warning signs
I see your phone light up the dead of night
I wonder what excuse you'll give this time
People love to talk in California, baby
Secrets don't stay secret very long
All of your "I love yous" taste like poison, lately
(Bye bye bye)
You know that I'm so done
Hush now baby don't you say a word
Cause I know it's all nonsense that I've heard
And now your time is up watch me set this place on fire
I thought you were a good one
But you're just a good liar
La La La La La La La Liar
A good good
La La La La La La La Liar
You're such a good liar
La La La La La La La Liar
A good good
La La La La La La La Liar
I hope you're happy, with your top pick
Don't want you back, I'm moving on right quick
They say the best revenge is making hits
Bet you're at karaoke singing like this
People love to talk in California, baby
Secrets don't stay secret very long
All of your "I love yous" taste like poison, lately
(Bye bye bye)
You know that I'm so done
Hush now baby don't you say a word
Cause I know it's all nonsense that I've heard
And now your time is up watch me set this place on fire
I thought you were a good one
But you're just a good liar
La La La La La La La Liar
A good good
La La La La La La La Liar
You're such a good liar
La La La La La La La Liar
A good good
La La La La La La La Liar
