Bài hát: Great Gatsby
Ca sĩ: Rod Wave
"Great Gatsby" của Rod Wave truyền tải cảm xúc khao khát và sự phụ thuộc trong một mối quan hệ phức tạp. Bài hát là cuộc đấu tranh của nam ca sĩ với những thăng trầm trong tình yêu với người mà anh yêu mến, vừa là người bạn thân nhất nhưng cũng vừa là kẻ thù của mình.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Rod Wave]
(Pipe that shit up, TnT)
(Trill got that juice, nigga)
[Verse 1: Rod Wave]
Where you at right now?
Let me pull up and let's talk about it
I finally got some time alone and I thought about it
I swear to God your love is war, it's so much I can take
I been thugging for so long, bae, give me a break
Late nights, I reminisce about you
It's hard to forget about you
I swear I can't live with you
But I can't live without you
Jump off a plane on an island and I'm here without you
Ain't left my hotel in three days
I feel sick without you, sick without you
My stomach do this turning, I feel sick without you
My closest friend my worst enemy
I'm not okay when we apart, but I pretend to be, I
[Chorus: Rod Wave]
I threw the party of the century
And people came over, no one left sober
And it was all for you, it was all for you
[Verse 2: Rod Wave]
I been under this rock for so long
Don't let the world in
Close the door, don't let the world in
Let's go and hide in again
Rekindle our flame and light my fire again
Oh, come light my fire again
[Chorus: Rod Wave]
I threw the party of the century
And people came over, no one left sober
And it was all for you, it was all for you
I threw the party of the century
And people came over, no one left sober
And it was all for you, it was all for you
Ca sĩ: Rod Wave
"Great Gatsby" của Rod Wave truyền tải cảm xúc khao khát và sự phụ thuộc trong một mối quan hệ phức tạp. Bài hát là cuộc đấu tranh của nam ca sĩ với những thăng trầm trong tình yêu với người mà anh yêu mến, vừa là người bạn thân nhất nhưng cũng vừa là kẻ thù của mình.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Rod Wave]
(Pipe that shit up, TnT)
(Trill got that juice, nigga)
[Verse 1: Rod Wave]
Where you at right now?
Let me pull up and let's talk about it
I finally got some time alone and I thought about it
I swear to God your love is war, it's so much I can take
I been thugging for so long, bae, give me a break
Late nights, I reminisce about you
It's hard to forget about you
I swear I can't live with you
But I can't live without you
Jump off a plane on an island and I'm here without you
Ain't left my hotel in three days
I feel sick without you, sick without you
My stomach do this turning, I feel sick without you
My closest friend my worst enemy
I'm not okay when we apart, but I pretend to be, I
[Chorus: Rod Wave]
I threw the party of the century
And people came over, no one left sober
And it was all for you, it was all for you
[Verse 2: Rod Wave]
I been under this rock for so long
Don't let the world in
Close the door, don't let the world in
Let's go and hide in again
Rekindle our flame and light my fire again
Oh, come light my fire again
[Chorus: Rod Wave]
I threw the party of the century
And people came over, no one left sober
And it was all for you, it was all for you
I threw the party of the century
And people came over, no one left sober
And it was all for you, it was all for you
