Bài hát: Gum
Ca sĩ: Jessi
Lời bài hát:
Now, make it clap, 손 없이 박수쳐
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Can I get a little?
Can I get a piece of that?
I got that yum, yum
I got that yummy, yum
Look at me got you stuck
I'ma make you fall in love
Now, put it on your tongue
I know you want that (Gum)
Phiên âm:
Ow
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, eongdeongi jekkireo (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead, take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, son eopsi baksuchyeo
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
I got so many flavors
I know you want a taste (Yeah)
Blueberry, strawberry, dalgo masitdae (Yum, yum)
Nae ipsul mulgi chokchok
My peach delicioso
Yeah, I'm so global on my Dolo
Hol' up, take that photo
I'm feelin' freaky, dicky
Super sticky, icky, licky (Yeah)
Nal gyesok ssibeodaeji nae dwieseo kkirikkiri (Yeah)
Everyday a holiday, eotteoke nal mallillae? (Huh)
Kkul pparabwa beol julge, life is sweet, just let 'em hate
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Ssibeo deo (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, eongdeongi jekkireo (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead, take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, son eopsi baksuchyeo
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Tear it off
Ibe neoeo (ibe neoeo)
Blow it up (Pow, pow, pow)
Sugar rush (Sugar rush)
Now, do that bubble gum
Now, do that bubble gum
Now, do that bubble gum
Now, do that bubble gum
Run it back
Boy, boy, you know you want it bad
All of this and all of that
Jamkkan bwasseul ppuninde
I jjasikdeul da jebi dwae
Suck it dry, deo jjukjjuk (sseup)
My booty, duri jjakjjakkkung
You know you love this attitude
So bring it back, I think we should
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Ssibeo deo (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, eongdeongi jekkireo (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead, take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, son eopsi baksuchyeo
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Can I get a little?
Can I get a piece of that?
I got that yum, yum
I got that yummy, yum
Look at me got you stuck
I'ma make you fall in love
Now, put it on your tongue
I know you want that (Gum)
Engsub:
Ow
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, shake that ass some more (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, just clap it with no hands
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
I got so many flavors
I know you want a taste (Yeah)
Blueberry, strawberry
They say it's sweet and tasty (Yum, yum)
My lips so wet and juicy
My peach, delicioso
Yeah, I'm so global on my dolo
Hol' up, take that photo
I'm feelin' freaky, dicky
Super sticky, icky, licky (Yeah)
They flock and talk behind my back but they still checkin' on me (Yeah)
Every day a holiday, ain't nobody stoppin' me (Huh)
Put some honey on that thang, life is sweet just let 'em hate
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Chew 'em up (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, shake that ass some more (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, just clap it with no hands
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Tear it off
Chew it up (Chew it up)
Blow it up (pow pow pow)
Sugar rush (sugar rush)
Now do that bubble gum
Now do that bubble gum
Now do that bubble gum
Now do that bubble gum
Run it back
Boy, you know you want it bad
All of this and all of that
Just one glance, they fall in love
Turn into a Jebbie, duh
Suck it dry, that good fruit
My booty, booty got that groove
You know, you love this attitude
So bring it back, I think we should
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Chew 'em up (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, shake that ass some more (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, just clap it with no hands
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Can I get a little?
Can I get a piece of that?
I got that yum, yum
I got that yummy, yum
Look at me got you stuck
I'ma make you fall in love
Now, put it on your tongue
I know you want that (Gum)
Ca sĩ: Jessi
Lời bài hát:
Now, make it clap, 손 없이 박수쳐
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Can I get a little?
Can I get a piece of that?
I got that yum, yum
I got that yummy, yum
Look at me got you stuck
I'ma make you fall in love
Now, put it on your tongue
I know you want that (Gum)
Phiên âm:
Ow
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, eongdeongi jekkireo (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead, take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, son eopsi baksuchyeo
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
I got so many flavors
I know you want a taste (Yeah)
Blueberry, strawberry, dalgo masitdae (Yum, yum)
Nae ipsul mulgi chokchok
My peach delicioso
Yeah, I'm so global on my Dolo
Hol' up, take that photo
I'm feelin' freaky, dicky
Super sticky, icky, licky (Yeah)
Nal gyesok ssibeodaeji nae dwieseo kkirikkiri (Yeah)
Everyday a holiday, eotteoke nal mallillae? (Huh)
Kkul pparabwa beol julge, life is sweet, just let 'em hate
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Ssibeo deo (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, eongdeongi jekkireo (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead, take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, son eopsi baksuchyeo
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Tear it off
Ibe neoeo (ibe neoeo)
Blow it up (Pow, pow, pow)
Sugar rush (Sugar rush)
Now, do that bubble gum
Now, do that bubble gum
Now, do that bubble gum
Now, do that bubble gum
Run it back
Boy, boy, you know you want it bad
All of this and all of that
Jamkkan bwasseul ppuninde
I jjasikdeul da jebi dwae
Suck it dry, deo jjukjjuk (sseup)
My booty, duri jjakjjakkkung
You know you love this attitude
So bring it back, I think we should
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Ssibeo deo (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, eongdeongi jekkireo (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead, take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, son eopsi baksuchyeo
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Can I get a little?
Can I get a piece of that?
I got that yum, yum
I got that yummy, yum
Look at me got you stuck
I'ma make you fall in love
Now, put it on your tongue
I know you want that (Gum)
Engsub:
Ow
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, shake that ass some more (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, just clap it with no hands
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
I got so many flavors
I know you want a taste (Yeah)
Blueberry, strawberry
They say it's sweet and tasty (Yum, yum)
My lips so wet and juicy
My peach, delicioso
Yeah, I'm so global on my dolo
Hol' up, take that photo
I'm feelin' freaky, dicky
Super sticky, icky, licky (Yeah)
They flock and talk behind my back but they still checkin' on me (Yeah)
Every day a holiday, ain't nobody stoppin' me (Huh)
Put some honey on that thang, life is sweet just let 'em hate
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Chew 'em up (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, shake that ass some more (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, just clap it with no hands
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Tear it off
Chew it up (Chew it up)
Blow it up (pow pow pow)
Sugar rush (sugar rush)
Now do that bubble gum
Now do that bubble gum
Now do that bubble gum
Now do that bubble gum
Run it back
Boy, you know you want it bad
All of this and all of that
Just one glance, they fall in love
Turn into a Jebbie, duh
Suck it dry, that good fruit
My booty, booty got that groove
You know, you love this attitude
So bring it back, I think we should
Who you with? (Ayy)
Where you from? (Ayy)
Chew 'em up (Ayy)
Now, pop that (Gum)
Touch your toes, throw them against the wall (Hey)
Do your dance, shake that ass some more (Shake that)
Lose your breath, go ahead take it off (Okay)
Now, make it clap, just clap it with no hands
Now, taste that
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (Now, taste that)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Gum, gum, gum (gum)
Gum, gum, gum, gum
Yum, yum, yum (Now, taste that)
Can I get a little?
Can I get a piece of that?
I got that yum, yum
I got that yummy, yum
Look at me got you stuck
I'ma make you fall in love
Now, put it on your tongue
I know you want that (Gum)
