Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,213 Tìm: 0
Handlebars

Thể hiện: JENNIE, Dua Lipa


"Handlebars" là track 4 trong album đầu tay rất được mong đợi của JENNIE - Ruby. Bài nhạc có sự góp mặt của nữ ca sĩ kiêm nhạc sĩ người Anh và Albania lừng danh - Dua Lipa. Vào ngày 6 tháng 3 năm 2025, JENNIE đã đăng tải lên Instagram hé lộ về sự hợp tác này bằng một bức ảnh chụp của cô và Lipa với chú thích "DUA ME HANDLEBARS". Một chiếc nhạc được nhiều người đánh giá cao và cho rằng là một trong những ca khúc nhạc hay nhất trong album Ruby của JENNIE.




Lyrics:

I trip and fall in love

Just like a Tuesday drunk

I always go all in, all in, all in

Over the handlebars

Hitting the ground so hard

If I'm alone, fallin', fallin', fallin'

We ain't gotta talk about it

Mercy

Why is it love is never kind to me

I heard that fools rush in and, yeah, that's me

It burns me time and time again

So why am I still fixing for this frying pan, thinkin'

I wonder what you're doing for tonight and forever (Oh-oh)

I could be the rest of your life or whatever

My lips and your lips, we could press them together ('Gether, 'gether, 'gether)

I don't ever think twice, and, baby, that's why

I trip and fall in love

Just like a Tuesday drunk

I always go all in, all in, all in

Over the handlebars

Hitting the ground so hard

If I'm alone, fallin', fallin', fallin'

Another round, another drink

I try to stop, but I can't think

About anything else but you (But you)

And I'm a little too buzzed on your love to play it cute

A single kiss, I lost my mind for seven days and seven nights

Can't eat, sleep, baby, it's true (It's true)

Tryna bite my lip, I'm probably gonna slip

And say some crazy shit to you

I wonder what you're doing for tonight and forever (Oh-oh)

I don't ever think twice, and maybe that's why

I trip and fall in love

Just like a Tuesday drunk

I always go all in, all in (All in, all in), all in

Over the handlebars

Hitting the ground so hard

If I'm alone, fallin', fallin', fallin' (Fallin', yeah)

We ain't gotta talk about it

Na-na-na-na-na-na, na (Yeah)

We ain't gotta talk about it

Na-na-na-na-na-na, na

We ain't gotta talk about it
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back