Bài hát: Hello
Ca sĩ: Jaechan
"Hello" của Jaechan là ca khúc tôn vinh sự tự tin, cá tính và việc theo đuổi đam mê, ước mơ của bản thân. Ca từ trong bài hát truyền tải và khuyến khích mọi người hãy đón nhận con người thật của mình mà không sợ bị phán xét hay kỳ vọng của xã hội.
Lời bài hát:
Hello 여길 봐봐 이게 My type
Look at this and let me know what you feel like
어디든 좋아 Moving my own style
Every day 여기가 Party잖아
필요한 건 정말 아무것도 없어
즐길 준비하고 가식은 던져
I don't want to be a choosy, picky pop star
Then I'm gonna be 그대만의 Top star
Now I feel like I'm me 더는 방해하지 마
나는 나일 때 나다운 거잖아
나를 다독이고 사랑해 주자
Now I feel like I'm me 내가 만들어갈 Time
I'm the only one
나를 조금 더
믿어 주고 싶어
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) 우린 이미 너무 Awesome
(Hey) 생각 따윈 그냥 던져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) 다들 우릴 보면 어쩜
(Hey) 말해 왜 그렇게 멋져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
It's so cool 우린 꽤 멋져
Feel so good 다 같이 Go up
가벼워진 발 구름 위를 걷듯
사뿐히 건너가 막을 수 없어
모든 게 나의 마음대로 되질 않아
세상에 나만 남겨진 것 같아
When you think of it like that you can come and join us
걱정들은 Throw away
Now I feel like I'm me 더는 방해하지 마
나는 나일 때 나다운 거잖아
나를 다독이고 사랑해 주자
Now I feel like I'm me 내가 만들어갈 Time
I'm the only one
나를 조금 더
믿어 주고 싶어
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) 우린 이미 너무 Awesome
(Hey) 생각 따윈 그냥 던져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) 다들 우릴 보면 어쩜
(Hey) 말해 왜 그렇게 멋져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
좀 더 다가와 Deep in
전에는 몰랐던 느낌
우리 함께 있다면 두려울 게 없잖아
뭐든 할 수 있잖아
모든 순간을 Lovin'
너와 함께한 우리
하늘 높이 자유롭게 Fly
우린 이미 너무 Awesome
생각 따윈 그냥 던져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) 다들 우릴 보면 어쩜
(Hey) 말해 왜 그렇게 멋져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
English translation:
Hello look at this, this is My type
Look at this and let me know what you feel like
I like anywhere, Moving my own style
Every day Party's here
I really don't need anything
Get ready to have fun and drop the pretense
I don't want to be a choosy, picky pop star
Then I'm gonna be your Top star
Now I feel like I'm me, don't interrupt anymore
I can be myself when I'm true to myself
Let's comfort and love myself
Now I feel like I'm me, it's Time for me to make
I'm the only one
A little bit more
I wanna trust myself
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) We're already so Awesome
(Hey) Just throw away your thoughts
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) Everybody looks at us and maybe
(Hey) Say 'so cool'
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
It's so cool, we're so cool
Feel so good Everybody Go up
Like walking on a cloud with light feet
Unstoppable to cross lightly
Everything is not going my way
I feel like I'm the only one in the world
When you think of it like that you can come and join us
Throw away your worries
Now I feel like I'm me, don't interrupt anymore
I can be myself when I'm true to myself
Let's comfort and love myself
Now I feel like I'm me, it's Time for me to make
I'm the only one
A little bit more
I wanna trust myself
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) We're already so Awesome
(Hey) Just throw away your thoughts
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) Everybody looks at us and maybe
(Hey) Say 'so cool'
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
Come closer Deep in
A feeling I never knew before
If we're together, there's nothing to fear
We can do anything
Lovin' every moment
With you
We Fly freely high in the sky
We're already so Awesome
Just throw away your thoughts
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) Everybody looks at us and maybe
(Hey) Say 'so cool'
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
Ca sĩ: Jaechan
"Hello" của Jaechan là ca khúc tôn vinh sự tự tin, cá tính và việc theo đuổi đam mê, ước mơ của bản thân. Ca từ trong bài hát truyền tải và khuyến khích mọi người hãy đón nhận con người thật của mình mà không sợ bị phán xét hay kỳ vọng của xã hội.
Lời bài hát:
Hello 여길 봐봐 이게 My type
Look at this and let me know what you feel like
어디든 좋아 Moving my own style
Every day 여기가 Party잖아
필요한 건 정말 아무것도 없어
즐길 준비하고 가식은 던져
I don't want to be a choosy, picky pop star
Then I'm gonna be 그대만의 Top star
Now I feel like I'm me 더는 방해하지 마
나는 나일 때 나다운 거잖아
나를 다독이고 사랑해 주자
Now I feel like I'm me 내가 만들어갈 Time
I'm the only one
나를 조금 더
믿어 주고 싶어
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) 우린 이미 너무 Awesome
(Hey) 생각 따윈 그냥 던져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) 다들 우릴 보면 어쩜
(Hey) 말해 왜 그렇게 멋져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
It's so cool 우린 꽤 멋져
Feel so good 다 같이 Go up
가벼워진 발 구름 위를 걷듯
사뿐히 건너가 막을 수 없어
모든 게 나의 마음대로 되질 않아
세상에 나만 남겨진 것 같아
When you think of it like that you can come and join us
걱정들은 Throw away
Now I feel like I'm me 더는 방해하지 마
나는 나일 때 나다운 거잖아
나를 다독이고 사랑해 주자
Now I feel like I'm me 내가 만들어갈 Time
I'm the only one
나를 조금 더
믿어 주고 싶어
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) 우린 이미 너무 Awesome
(Hey) 생각 따윈 그냥 던져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) 다들 우릴 보면 어쩜
(Hey) 말해 왜 그렇게 멋져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
좀 더 다가와 Deep in
전에는 몰랐던 느낌
우리 함께 있다면 두려울 게 없잖아
뭐든 할 수 있잖아
모든 순간을 Lovin'
너와 함께한 우리
하늘 높이 자유롭게 Fly
우린 이미 너무 Awesome
생각 따윈 그냥 던져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) 다들 우릴 보면 어쩜
(Hey) 말해 왜 그렇게 멋져
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
English translation:
Hello look at this, this is My type
Look at this and let me know what you feel like
I like anywhere, Moving my own style
Every day Party's here
I really don't need anything
Get ready to have fun and drop the pretense
I don't want to be a choosy, picky pop star
Then I'm gonna be your Top star
Now I feel like I'm me, don't interrupt anymore
I can be myself when I'm true to myself
Let's comfort and love myself
Now I feel like I'm me, it's Time for me to make
I'm the only one
A little bit more
I wanna trust myself
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) We're already so Awesome
(Hey) Just throw away your thoughts
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) Everybody looks at us and maybe
(Hey) Say 'so cool'
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
It's so cool, we're so cool
Feel so good Everybody Go up
Like walking on a cloud with light feet
Unstoppable to cross lightly
Everything is not going my way
I feel like I'm the only one in the world
When you think of it like that you can come and join us
Throw away your worries
Now I feel like I'm me, don't interrupt anymore
I can be myself when I'm true to myself
Let's comfort and love myself
Now I feel like I'm me, it's Time for me to make
I'm the only one
A little bit more
I wanna trust myself
Just do whatever I want
(Hey) We're already so Awesome
(Hey) Just throw away your thoughts
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) Everybody looks at us and maybe
(Hey) Say 'so cool'
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
Come closer Deep in
A feeling I never knew before
If we're together, there's nothing to fear
We can do anything
Lovin' every moment
With you
We Fly freely high in the sky
We're already so Awesome
Just throw away your thoughts
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
(Hey) Everybody looks at us and maybe
(Hey) Say 'so cool'
We can make it, and drop it, it's gonna be poppin' will be poppin'
