Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 3,960 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Hold Me Down

Ca sĩ: Daniel Caesar


Bài hát "Hold Me Down" của Daniel Caesar nói về mối quan hệ phức tạp giữa hai người đang yêu phải trải qua nhiều tranh cãi và xung đột. Điệp khúc của bài hát lặp lại câu "If you love me, baby let me hear you say it" cho thấy cảm xúc không chắc chắn về tình yêu với đối phương cùng với đó làm cảm giác khi bị lợi dụng và bỏ rơi.


Lời bài hát:

If you love me baby let me hear you say it

I know I'm your favorite

First you love me then you leave me in the basement

I know I'm your favorite

If you love me baby let me hear you say it

I know I'm your favorite

First you love me then you leave me on the pavement

I know I'm your favorite

I got this girl she's making me crazy

I nearly let her have all my babies

P*ssy so good it sets me on fire

I leave myself I elevate higher

You're fly girl but you're headed to maybe

I'll take the time treat you like a lady

My life's a spectacle, a sad story

Perhaps I find my way to the glory, yes

I'm the one who took you to higher heights

That's what I was trying to do

I know you had your dreams of a better life

This time we ain't making it through

If you love me baby let me hear you say it

I know I'm your favorite

First you love me then you leave me in the basement

I know I'm your favorite

If you love me baby let me hear you say it

I know I'm your favorite

First you love me then you leave me on the pavement

I know I'm your favorite

You're getting on a plane

And travelling far away

You left me with the pain

I carry it everyday

Who do you think you are

Some kind of celebrity

Just wait and see

I never asked for much only that you stay true

Need I remind you all the things I do for you

Who can not blame, I play the game

Well just for now

I was wondering can you hold me down

I was wondering can you hold me down​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back