Home
Trình bày: Charlie Puth (feat. Hikaru Utada)
Album: Whatever's Clever!
Trình bày: Charlie Puth (feat. Hikaru Utada)
Album: Whatever's Clever!
"Home" của Charlie Puth kết hợp cùng Hikaru Utada được phát hành vào ngày 10 tháng 3 năm 2026, thuộc album phòng thu thứ tư Whatever's Clever! sắp ra mắt của nam ca, nhạc sĩ người Mỹ. Bài hát là lời khẳng định ngọt ngào rằng giá trị của một "mái ấm" không nằm ở những hào nhoáng vật chất hay sự độc lập tự tại, mà nằm ở sự hiện diện và hơi ấm của người mình yêu. Qua sự kết hợp giữa Charlie Puth và Hikaru Utada, tác phẩm nhắn nhủ rằng dù ta có tự xây nên những "tòa lâu đài" kiên cố đến đâu, thiếu đi sự gắn kết tâm hồn thì mọi không gian cũng chỉ là những vỏ bọc trống rỗng và lạnh lẽo.
Phiên âm:
Through the rose-colored lenses (Lenses)
And the white picket fences (Fences)
No matter how good this is, could never satisfy (Satisfy)
When it's you that I'm missin' (Missin')
Now I sit in the kitchen (Kitchen)
Through the windowpane, I watch the day turn to night (Night)
It ain't a mystery
That every time you leave
That's when I feel the most alone, oh
Ooh, don't you know
That you're the one who makes this house a home (House a home)
And so, when you go (When you go)
It feels so cold without the soul
You're the one who makes this house a home
Mm, mm
Hitori no jikan mo daiji
Darenimo dakyō sezu
Watashi dake no o shiro o kizuita
But it's you I was missin'
Ni mainichi tadaima to iwa sete kudasai
Okonatterasha i
Kimigainai kono-ka wa sukijanai
Ooh, don't you know (Don't you know)
That you're the one who makes this house a home (House a home)
And so (So), when you go (When you go)
Natsu demo kogoe chai-sō
Kimi no nukumori gahome
Ooh, you're the one (You're the one)
You're the one who makes this house a home
House a home, house a home, house a home
You're the one, you're the one, oh
It ain't a mystery
That every time you leave
That's when I feel the most alone, oh
Atarimae ni nari-sōna toki
Omoide shite hoshī
Ooh, don't you know (Ooh, don't you know)
That you're the one who makes this house a home (Oh, you're the one)
And so, when you go (When you go)
It feels so cold without the soul (The soul)
You're the one who makes this house a home
Aruhi rakuen de megasamete mo
Kimi ga inakya nagai shinai ne
Don'na go u tei-te ni ire ttate
Kimi ga inakya haribote-dōzen
Oh, you're the one who makes this house a home
You made this house a home, oh, oh, oh
Lời bài hát:
Through the rose-colored lenses (Lenses)
And the white picket fences (Fences)
No matter how good this is, could never satisfy (Satisfy)
When it's you that I'm missin' (Missin')
Now I sit in the kitchen (Kitchen)
Through the windowpane, I watch the day turn to night (Night)
It ain't a mystery
That every time you leave
That's when I feel the most alone, oh
Ooh, don't you know
That you're the one who makes this house a home (House a home)
And so, when you go (When you go)
It feels so cold without the soul
You're the one who makes this house a home
Mm, mm
一人の時間も大事
誰にも妥協せず
私だけのお城を築いた
But it's you I was missin'
に毎日ただいまと言わせてください
行ってらしゃい
君がいないこの家わ好きじゃない
Ooh, don't you know (Don't you know)
That you're the one who makes this house a home (House a home)
And so (So), when you go (When you go)
夏でも凍えちゃいそう
君の温もりがhome
Ooh, you're the one (You're the one)
You're the one who makes this house a home
House a home, house a home, house a home
You're the one, you're the one, oh
It ain't a mystery
That every time you leave
That's when I feel the most alone, oh
当たり前になりそうな時
思い出してほしい
Ooh, don't you know (Ooh, don't you know)
That you're the one who makes this house a home (Oh, you're the one)
And so, when you go (When you go)
It feels so cold without the soul (The soul)
You're the one who makes this house a home
ある日楽園で目が覚めても
君がいなきゃ長居しないね
どんなごうてい手に入れったて
君がいなきゃハリボテ同然
Oh, you're the one who makes this house a home
You made this house a home, oh, oh, oh
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Through the rose-colored lenses (Lenses)
And the white picket fences (Fences)
No matter how good this is, could never satisfy (Satisfy)
When it's you that I'm missin' (Missin')
Now I sit in the kitchen (Kitchen)
Through the windowpane, I watch the day turn to night (Night)
It ain't a mystery
That every time you leave
That's when I feel the most alone, oh
Ooh, don't you know
That you're the one who makes this house a home (House a home)
And so, when you go (When you go)
It feels so cold without the soul
You're the one who makes this house a home
Mm, mm
Time alone is important, too
Without compromising for anyone
I built a castle just for myself
But it's you I was missin'
Please let me say "I'm home" to you every day
Have a safe trip (take care)
I don't like this house when you're not here
Ooh, don't you know (Don't you know)
That you're the one who makes this house a home (House a home)
And so (So), when you go (When you go)
Even in summer, I feel like I'm freezing
Your warmth is my home
Ooh, you're the one (You're the one)
You're the one who makes this house a home
House a home, house a home, house a home
You're the one, you're the one, oh
It ain't a mystery
That every time you leave
That's when I feel the most alone, oh
When things start to feel like they're just "taken for granted"
I want you to remember
Ooh, don't you know (Ooh, don't you know)
That you're the one who makes this house a home (Oh, you're the one)
And so, when you go (When you go)
It feels so cold without the soul (The soul)
You're the one who makes this house a home
Even if I were to wake up in paradise one day
I wouldn't stay long if you weren't there
No matter what kind of mansion I could have
Without you, it's nothing more than a hollow shell
Oh, you're the one who makes this house a home
You made this house a home, oh, oh, oh
Lời dịch:
[Charlie Puth]
Nhìn qua những lăng kính màu hồng
Và những hàng rào trắng bao quanh
Dù mọi thứ có tốt đẹp đến thế nào, cũng chẳng thể làm anh thấy đủ đầy
Khi người mà anh nhớ nhung lại chính là em
Giờ đây anh ngồi lặng trong căn bếp
Qua ô cửa sổ, anh ngắm nhìn ngày tàn vào đêm
Chẳng có gì là bí ẩn cả
Rằng mỗi khi em rời đi
Đó là lúc anh cảm thấy cô độc nhất, oh
Ooh, em có biết không
Rằng chính em là người biến ngôi nhà này thành mái ấm
Và thế là, khi em đi rồi
Mọi thứ trở nên lạnh lẽo vì thiếu vắng tâm hồn
Chính em là người biến ngôi nhà này thành mái ấm
[Hikaru Utada]
Mm, mm
Khoảng thời gian riêng tư cũng quan trọng chứ
Chẳng cần phải thỏa hiệp với bất kỳ ai
Em đã tự xây nên một tòa lâu đài cho riêng mình
Nhưng người mà em hụt hẫng tìm kiếm lại là anh
Hãy để em được nói "Em đã về rồi" với anh mỗi ngày
Chúc anh lên đường bình an
Em chẳng thích ngôi nhà này chút nào khi không có anh ở đây
Ooh, anh có biết không
Rằng chính anh là người biến ngôi nhà này thành mái ấm
Và vì thế, khi anh đi rồi
Dẫu là giữa mùa hè, em vẫn cảm thấy như đóng băng
Chính hơi ấm của anh mới là nhà
[Charlie Puth & Hikaru Utada]
Ooh, chính là người ấy
Người là người khiến ngôi nhà này thành mái ấm
Là tổ ấm, là gia đình, là nơi để về
Chính là người, chỉ mình người thôi..
Chẳng có gì là bí ẩn cả
Rằng mỗi khi người rời đi
Đó là lúc ta cảm thấy cô đơn nhất
Khi mọi thứ bắt đầu bị coi là "lẽ dĩ nhiên"
Ta muốn người hãy nhớ rằng..
Ooh, người có biết không
Rằng chính người là người biến ngôi nhà này thành mái ấm
Và thế là, khi người rời xa
Cảm giác thật lạnh lẽo khi thiếu đi linh hồn ấy
Chính người là người biến ngôi nhà này thành mái ấm
[Hikaru Utada]
Dù một ngày kia em có thức giấc ở thiên đường
Em cũng chẳng nán lại lâu nếu không có anh ở đó
Dù cho em có sở hữu dinh thự lộng lẫy thế nào
Thiếu anh, nó cũng chỉ là một vỏ bọc trống rỗng mà thôi
[Charlie Puth]
Oh, chính em là người khiến ngôi nhà này thành mái ấm
Em đã tạo nên tổ ấm này, oh, oh, oh
