Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 585 Tìm: 0
HOT

Trình bày: ALLDAY PROJECT

Mini-album: ALLDAY PROJECT​

Bài hát "HOT" [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]ALLDAY PROJECT[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]được phát hành vào ngày 6 tháng 12 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album đầu tay mang tên[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0) ]ALLDAY PROJECT[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của nhóm nhạc hỗn hợp Hàn Quốc.[/COLOR] "HOT" là một tuyên ngôn đầy tự tôn và ngông cuồng của ALLDAY PROJECT, khẳng định vị thế của họ là người tạo ra xu hướng và là trung tâm của mọi sự chú ý.


Phiên âm:

Slick fit, Prada with the venom lace

Geogi jyae naega geu pretty face

Erd ti hanae white Jordan mid

Chanel i 5beonhae gudu mitchangeun redeu uh

Black whip, black suit like a business man

Nae Rimowa anen moreuneun sogosi wae

Geunyeoui Victoria bimiri nan gunggeumhae

No secrets, no facades

All eyes on me, no lie

Bass loud, make 'em sweat all night

See the drip, yeah, I got 'em goin'

I'ma talk my shit, hell yeah, I'm the moment, mmm

Ooo, yeah, you lovin' it

I'ma vibe keep it one hunnid

On a high keep you comin', you love it when I

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot

On my way to the top

Baby, sit back and just watch

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hotter than a motherfucker

Ppikkappeonjjeokan nae seunaepbaek ppittakage meorie

Eongdeongie saljjak geolchin bajineun anya heorie

Nae sinbareun hangsang kkaekkeuthande taedon gyeomsonhae

Kkondae garcons deuri dadeul nahante mwora hae mworae

Nan joesonghaeyorago hagi jeone kkeuneullae

Nan jeogi gaseo saeroun noraena kkeulillae

Neon jeogi gaseo tajan onnanhwana yaegihae

Stop, cause I'm a hot motherfucker

All eyes on me, no lie

Bass loud, make 'em sweat all night

See the drip, yeah, I got 'em goin'

I'ma talk my shit, hell yeah, I'm the moment, mmm

Ooo, yeah, you lovin' it

I'ma vibe keep it one hunnid

On a high keep you comin', you love it when I

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot

On my way to the top

Baby, sit back and just watch

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hotter than a motherfucker

Hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot

Diamonds on my body and it cost a lot

Moonwalk through the party like I'm Mikey Jack

Yeah

I know you know my name, why you cappin'?

I'm swerving in the rain, ain't no crashin'

You know I go insane with the fashion

I'm turnin' all the pain into passion

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Lời bài hát:

Slick fit, Prada with the venom lace

거기 쟤 내가 그 pretty face

Erd 티 하나에 white Jordan mid

Chanel 이 5번해 구두 밑창은 레드 uh

Black whip, black suit like a business man

내 Rimowa 안엔 모르는 속옷이 왜

그녀의 Victoria 비밀이 난 궁금해

No secrets, no facades

All eyes on me, no lie

Bass loud, make 'em sweat all night

See the drip, yeah, I got 'em goin'

I'ma talk my shit, hell yeah, I'm the moment, mmm

Ooo, yeah, you lovin' it

I'ma vibe keep it one hunnid

On a high keep you comin', you love it when I

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot

On my way to the top

Baby, sit back and just watch

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hotter than a motherfucker

삐까뻔쩍한 내 스냅백 삐딱하게 머리에

엉덩이에 살짝 걸친 바지는 아냐 허리에

내 신발은 항상 깨끗한데 태돈 겸손해

꼰대 garcons 들이 다들 나한테 뭐라 해 뭐래

난 죄송해요라고 하기 전에 끊을래

난 저기 가서 새로운 노래나 끓일래

넌 저기 가서 타잔 온난화나 얘기해

Stop, cause I'm a hot motherfucker

All eyes on me, no lie

Bass loud, make 'em sweat all night

See the drip, yeah, I got 'em goin'

I'ma talk my shit, hell yeah, I'm the moment, mmm

Ooo, yeah, you lovin' it

I'ma vibe keep it one hunnid

On a high keep you comin', you love it when I

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot

On my way to the top

Baby, sit back and just watch

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hotter than a motherfucker

Hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot

Diamonds on my body and it cost a lot

Moonwalk through the party like I'm Mikey Jack

Yeah

I know you know my name, why you cappin'?

I'm swerving in the rain, ain't no crashin'

You know I go insane with the fashion

I'm turnin' all the pain into passion

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Slick fit, Prada with the venom lace

That girl over there, she's the pretty face

An Erd t-shirt and white Jordan mid

Chanel No. 5, the sole of the heels is red, uh

Black whip, black suit like a business man

Why are there unknown underwear in my Rimowa?

I'm curious about her Victoria's secret

No secrets, no facades

All eyes on me, no lie

Bass loud, make 'em sweat all night

See the drip, yeah, I got 'em goin'

I'ma talk my shit, hell yeah, I'm the moment, mmm

Ooo, yeah, you lovin' it

I'ma vibe keep it one hunnid

On a high keep you comin', you love it when I

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot

On my way to the top

Baby, sit back and just watch

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hotter than a motherfucker

My sparkling snapback is slightly tilted on my head

My pants are hanging low on my hips, not around my waist

My shoes are always clean, but my attitude is humble

Those boomer garçons/servers keep telling me things, what are they saying?

I'd rather hang up than say "I'm sorry"

I'd rather go over there and cook up a new song

You should go over there and talk about Tarzan global warming

Stop, 'cause I'm a hot motherfucker

All eyes on me, no lie

Bass loud, make 'em sweat all night

See the drip, yeah, I got 'em goin'

I'ma talk my shit, hell yeah, I'm the moment, mmm

Ooo, yeah, you lovin' it

I'ma vibe keep it one hunnid

On a high keep you comin', you love it when I

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot

On my way to the top

Baby, sit back and just watch

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hotter than a motherfucker

Hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

I make this shit hot (hot, hot, hot, hot)

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot

Diamonds on my body and it cost a lot

Moonwalk through the party like I'm Mikey Jack (Michael Jackson)

Yeah

I know you know my name, why you cappin'?

I'm swerving in the rain, ain't no crashin'

You know I go insane with the fashion

I'm turnin' all the pain into passion

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Hot, but you not, fuck you thought? Accept it

Lời dịch:

Bộ cánh bóng bẩy, Prada với dây ren như nọc độc

Cô gái đằng kia, chính là cái gương mặt xinh đẹp đó

Áo thun Erd và giày Jordan Mid trắng

Nước hoa Chanel số 5, đế giày cao gót màu đỏ, uh

Xe hơi đen, vest đen như một doanh nhân

Sao lại có đồ lót lạ trong chiếc Rimowa của tôi?

Tôi tò mò về bí mật Victoria của cô ấy

Không bí mật, không giả tạo

Mọi ánh mắt đổ dồn vào tôi, không nói dối

Tiếng Bass lớn, khiến họ đổ mồ hôi suốt đêm

Thấy sự sành điệu chưa, yeah, tôi khiến họ phải chú ý đấy

Tôi sẽ thể hiện khí chất của mình, chắc chắn rồi, tôi là khoảnh khắc này, mmm

Ooo, yeah, bạn thích nó rồi đấy

Tôi sẽ giữ sự cuồng nhiệt này ở mức một trăm phần trăm

Ở trên đỉnh cao, khiến bạn cứ phải tìm đến, bạn thích thú khi tôi..

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Tôi đang trên đường lên đỉnh cao

Bé yêu, ngồi xuống và cứ theo dõi thôi

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Nóng hơn cả quỷ sứ

Chiếc snapback lấp lánh của tôi đội nghiêng trên đầu

Quần tôi mặc trễ ở hông chứ không phải eo

Giày của tôi lúc nào cũng sạch sẽ, nhưng thái độ thì khiêm tốn

Mấy tay bồi bàn kiểu cụ non cứ càm ràm tôi, họ nói gì thế?

Tôi thà cúp máy còn hơn nói "tôi xin lỗi"

Tôi thà qua đó và sáng tác một bài hát mới

Bạn nên qua đó mà nói về nạn ấm lên toàn cầu của Tarzan (ý nói những thứ vô nghĩa)

Dừng lại, vì tôi là một kẻ siêu nóng bỏng

Mọi ánh mắt đổ dồn vào tôi, không nói dối

Bass lớn, khiến họ đổ mồ hôi suốt đêm

Thấy sự sành điệu chưa, yeah, tôi khiến họ phải chú ý đấy

Tôi sẽ thể hiện khí chất của mình, chắc chắn rồi, tôi là khoảnh khắc này, mmm

Ooo, yeah, bạn thích nó rồi đấy

Tôi sẽ giữ sự cuồng nhiệt này ở mức một trăm phần trăm

Ở trên đỉnh cao, khiến bạn cứ phải tìm đến, bạn thích thú khi tôi..

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Tôi đang trên đường lên đỉnh cao

Bé yêu, ngồi xuống và cứ theo dõi thôi

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Nóng hơn cả quỷ sứ

Nóng bỏng

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Tôi làm cho mọi thứ nóng bỏng

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi

Nhảy đi như thể nó đang cháy (hot), nhảy đi như thể nó đang cháy

Nhảy đi như thể nó đang cháy, nhảy đi như thể nó đang cháy

Kim cương trên người tôi và nó đắt tiền lắm

Đi bộ trên mặt trăng xuyên qua bữa tiệc như tôi là Mikey Jack (Michael Jackson)

Yeah

Tôi biết bạn biết tên tôi, sao cứ giả vờ thế?

Tôi lượn lách dưới mưa, không hề va chạm

Bạn biết tôi phát rồ với thời trang mà

Tôi đang biến tất cả nỗi đau thành đam mê

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi

Nóng bỏng, nhưng bạn thì không, bạn nghĩ gì vậy? Chấp nhận đi
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back