Hurry Up Tomorrow
Thể hiện: The Weeknd
Track 22 Hurry Up Tomorrow (00XO Edition) là Hurry Up Tomorrow được The Weeknd thể hiện đầy sâu lắng và truyền cảm trên giai điệu nhạc tinh tế. Cách mà The Weeknd gửi đến người nghe nhạc câu chuyện của Hurry Up Tomorrow làm rung động trái tim của người nghe nhạc, những người thích thú khi thưởng thức các bài hát của The Weeknd, những người quan tâm và cảm nhận được vẻ đẹp trong giai điệu, ca từ mà The Weeknd đặt vào trong nhạc phẩm Hurry Up Tomorrow này của mình.
Lyrics:
Wash me with your fire
Who else has to pay for my sins?
My love's fabricated, it's too late to save it
Now I'm ready for the end
So burn me with your light
I have no more fights left to win
Tie me up to face it, I can't run away, and
I'll accept that it's the end
And I hope that I find what I'm looking for
I hope someone's watching from up above
I'm done with the lies, I'm done with the loss
I hope my confession is enough
So I see heaven after life
I want heaven when I die
I wanna change
I want the pain no more, hey
I took so much more than their lives
They took a piece of me
And I've been tryin' to fill that void that my father left
So no one else abandons me, I'm sorry
I promise I'm sorry, yeah
But now I'm drownin' in the same tub where I learned how to swim
With my mother trying to save every ounce of my innocence
I failed her like I failed myself, I'm sorry (Yeah)
Mama, I'm sorry, oh, yeah
And I hope that I'll find what I'm looking for
I hope that He's watching from up above
I'm done with the lies, I'm done with the loss
I hope this confession is enough
So I see heaven after life
I want heaven when I die
I want to change
I want the pain no more, oh, yeah
No, I need heaven after life
I want heaven when I die
I wanna change
I want the pain no more, no more, no more
Thể hiện: The Weeknd
Track 22 Hurry Up Tomorrow (00XO Edition) là Hurry Up Tomorrow được The Weeknd thể hiện đầy sâu lắng và truyền cảm trên giai điệu nhạc tinh tế. Cách mà The Weeknd gửi đến người nghe nhạc câu chuyện của Hurry Up Tomorrow làm rung động trái tim của người nghe nhạc, những người thích thú khi thưởng thức các bài hát của The Weeknd, những người quan tâm và cảm nhận được vẻ đẹp trong giai điệu, ca từ mà The Weeknd đặt vào trong nhạc phẩm Hurry Up Tomorrow này của mình.
Lyrics:
Wash me with your fire
Who else has to pay for my sins?
My love's fabricated, it's too late to save it
Now I'm ready for the end
So burn me with your light
I have no more fights left to win
Tie me up to face it, I can't run away, and
I'll accept that it's the end
And I hope that I find what I'm looking for
I hope someone's watching from up above
I'm done with the lies, I'm done with the loss
I hope my confession is enough
So I see heaven after life
I want heaven when I die
I wanna change
I want the pain no more, hey
I took so much more than their lives
They took a piece of me
And I've been tryin' to fill that void that my father left
So no one else abandons me, I'm sorry
I promise I'm sorry, yeah
But now I'm drownin' in the same tub where I learned how to swim
With my mother trying to save every ounce of my innocence
I failed her like I failed myself, I'm sorry (Yeah)
Mama, I'm sorry, oh, yeah
And I hope that I'll find what I'm looking for
I hope that He's watching from up above
I'm done with the lies, I'm done with the loss
I hope this confession is enough
So I see heaven after life
I want heaven when I die
I want to change
I want the pain no more, oh, yeah
No, I need heaven after life
I want heaven when I die
I wanna change
I want the pain no more, no more, no more
