Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 456 Tìm: 0

Bài hát "I KNU" thể hiện một tình yêu sâu sắc và sự quan tâm chân thành của chàng trai đối với cô gái mà anh yêu. Anh hiểu rõ những nỗi buồn, cảm giác đau khổ của cô, và sẵn sàng làm tất cả để cô không phải chịu đựng một mình.

Bài hát: I KNU

Thể hiện: Boum

Lời bài hát:


You know that i can really feel it, right?

You know that i can really see what's on your mind

I know exactly what is going on, behind

Your broken smile! (So)

Get in my car, let's go for a ride

And if you want to, i will get you some apple pie

I will do anything for you

So you don't have to cry

Hate it when you hiding me

When you are on your knee

Silent's not the key, baby

Why don't you talk to me

What's the point of loving you

When i can't stop you from feeling blue

You can lean on me

Trust me, baby!

I know about your past,

I know why you sad

And i know how to make you laugh

When you feeling bad

I know what make you cry,

I know that redeyes

And i know how to make you smile too

Just want you to know

It's all will be alright

Hey, look at me and say you need me

Don't be too strong, it's silly

Give it's all to me

Cause i can take it easy

Girl, it's okay if you sometimes

Open the door and let me in

Let me throw those bags of mess

That you got in between

You build a wall

So nobody can hurt you

But if you fall

Then nobody can help you

So what's the point of loving you

When i can't stop you from feeling blue

You can lean on me

Trust me, baby!

I know about your past,

I know why you sad

And i know how to make you laugh

When you feeling bad

I know what make you cry,

I know that redeyes

And I know how to make you smile too

Just want you to know

It's all will be alright

I won't be around for long

So that i wrote this song for you

Love you like I do

I know about your past,

I know why you sad

And I know how to make you laugh

When you feeling bad

I know what make you cry,

I know that redeyes

And I know how to make you smile too

Just want you to know

It's all will be alright
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back