I Like It
- Stray Kids -
- Stray Kids -
Bài hát "I Like It" của Stray Kids được phát hành vào ngày 19/7/2024, thuộc EP ATE của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "I Like It" khám phá sự không chắc chắn và phấn khích của một mối quan hệ lãng mạn đang nảy nở. Lời bài hát đề cập đến ý tưởng tận hưởng khoảnh khắc hiện tại mà không vội vàng định nghĩa mối quan hệ hay cam kết với những cảm xúc nghiêm túc. Nó nắm bắt được cảm giác say mê và hấp dẫn đồng thời cũng chấp nhận ý tưởng giữ mọi thứ nhẹ nhàng và thoải mái.
Phiên âm:
"Cops & Robbers" chase each other
Full of energy
Pushing me further, pulling me closer
Some sorta chemistry
I think I'm addicted to the title "You & Me"
Don't ask, "What are we?"
Ooh, ooh, I like it, baby
I gwangyereul jeonguihaji ma
Sarangeun moreugetgo joahaneun sai
Gandanhi jeomseongwa silseonui chai
Aljana jigeum naega malhaneun Vibe (Hey)
Neomgo sipeum neomeo geunde nan an neomeo
Jigeumi deo joeul geonikka
Seoro budameun deolgo jigeumcheoreom georeo
Sangcheodo deolhal tenikka
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
"Cause it" s enough, enough, keep it this way
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Yeah, I love that I like you but I don't wanna love
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Love that I like you, yeah, yeah, yeah
Jinjeon eopsi Just stay tuned
Yegopyeoni jeil jaemiitgeodeun
Eotteon sigui yeokalgeugideun
Jamkkan bal damgo ppaeji No reason
Jinsimeun No thanks, so keep it
Jinsireun eonjena Too deephae
Han bal omyeon du bal domanggaji
Jakjeon eomneun sai I want it
Still got so much to find out
We playing "Hide & Seek"
Don't wanna end this game
Hope it goes for eternity
Let's not go official, we can keep the "You & Me"
Don't ask, "What are we?"
Ooh, ooh, I like it, baby
Oh seoro gakkawojyeotdagado
Oh meonbalchi mulleoseoneun uri seotbulli chakgak ankil
Yeah, I love that I like you but I don't wanna love
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
"Cause it" s enough, enough, keep it this way
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Yeah, I love that I like you but I don't wanna love
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Love that I like you, yeah, yeah, yeah
I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Lời bài hát:
"Cops & Robbers" chase each other
Full of energy
Pushing me further, pulling me closer
Some sorta chemistry
I think I'm addicted to the title "You & Me"
Don't ask, "What are we?"
Ooh, ooh, I like it, baby
이 관계를 정의하지 마
사랑은 모르겠고 좋아하는 사이
간단히 점선과 실선의 차이
알잖아 지금 내가 말하는 Vibe (Hey)
넘고 싶음 넘어 근데 난 안 넘어
지금이 더 좋을 거니까
서로 부담은 덜고 지금처럼 걸어
상처도 덜할 테니까
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
"Cause it" s enough, enough, keep it this way
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Yeah, I love that I like you but I don't wanna love
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Love that I like you, yeah, yeah, yeah
진전 없이 Just stay tuned
예고편이 제일 재미있거든
어떤 식의 역할극이든
잠깐 발 담고 빼지 No reason
진심은 No thanks, so keep it
진실은 언제나 Too deep해
한 발 오면 두 발 도망가지
작전 없는 사이 I want it
Still got so much to find out
We playing "Hide & Seek"
Don't wanna end this game
Hope it goes for eternity
Let's not go official, we can keep the "You & Me"
Don't ask, "What are we?"
Ooh, ooh, I like it, baby
Oh 서로 가까워졌다가도
Oh 먼발치 물러서는 우리 섣불리 착각 않길
Yeah, I love that I like you but I don't wanna love
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
"Cause it" s enough, enough, keep it this way
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Yeah, I love that I like you but I don't wanna love
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Love that I like you, yeah, yeah, yeah
I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Dịch sang tiếng Anh / Lời dịch:
Cops and robbers chasing each other
Cảnh sát và tên trộm đuổi bắt nhau
Full of energy
Đầy năng lượng
Pushing me further, pulling me closer
Đẩy anh đi xa hơn, kéo anh lại gần hơn
Some kind of chemistry
Một sự hấp dẫn nào đó
I think I'm hooked on the title You and Me
Anh nghĩ anh bị ám ảnh bởi tiêu đề "You and Me"
Don't ask: What are we?
Đừng hỏi: Chúng ta là gì?
Ooh, ooh, I like it, baby
Ồ, ồ, anh thích thế này, em yêu
Don't define this relationship
Đừng định nghĩa mối quan hệ này
Not sure about love, just enjoying the vibe
Không chắc về tình yêu, chỉ đang tận hưởng cảm giác này
It's just the difference between a dotted line and a solid line
Chỉ là sự khác biệt giữa một đường đứt nét và một đường liền nét
You know the vibe I'm talking about (hey)
Em biết cảm giác anh đang nói đến (này)
I wanna jump in, but I won't
Anh muốn nhảy vào, nhưng không
"Cause right now feels better
Bởi vì lúc này cảm thấy tốt hơn
Let" s ease the pressure and walk like this
Hãy giảm áp lực và đi như thế này
It'll hurt less that way
Sẽ ít đau hơn như vậy
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Trước khi yêu, chúng ta yêu cảm giác này, em yêu
"Cause it" s enough, enough, keep it this way
Bởi vì nó đủ rồi, đủ rồi, giữ nguyên như vậy
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Trước khi yêu, chúng ta yêu cảm giác này, em yêu
Yeah, I love that, I like you, but I don't wanna love
Vâng, anh yêu điều đó, anh thích em nhưng anh không muốn yêu
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ồ, anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế, thích thế
Without progress, just stay tuned
Không tiến triển, chỉ cần tiếp tục theo dõi
The trailer's the most fun part
Phần giới thiệu là phần thú vị nhất
Whatever kind of roleplay it is
Dù là kiểu trò chơi nhập vai nào đi chăng nữa
Just dip your toes in, no reason
Chỉ thử nghiệm thôi, không có lý do gì
Real feelings? No thanks, so keep it light
Tình cảm thật sự? Không cảm ơn, giữ nó nhẹ nhàng thôi
Truth is always too deep
Sự thật luôn quá sâu sắc
One step in, two steps back
Một bước tiến, hai bước lùi
In this no-strings situation, I want it
Trong tình huống không ràng buộc này, anh muốn nó
Still got so much to figure out
Vẫn còn rất nhiều điều để tìm hiểu
We're playing Hide and Seek
Chúng ta đang chơi trốn tìm
Don't wanna end this game
Không muốn kết thúc trò chơi này
Hope it lasts forever
Hy vọng nó kéo dài mãi mãi
Let's not go official, we can keep the You and Me
Đừng chính thức hóa, chúng ta có thể giữ nguyên tiêu đề "You and Me"
Don't ask: What are we?
Đừng hỏi: Chúng ta là gì?
Ooh, ooh, I like it, baby
Ồ, ồ, anh thích thế này, em yêu
Oh, we get closer, then
Ồ, chúng ta gần nhau hơn, sau đó
Oh, we pull back, let's not get confused
Ồ, chúng ta lùi lại, đừng nhầm lẫn
Yeah, I love that I like you, but I don't wanna love
Vâng, anh yêu điều đó, anh thích em nhưng anh không muốn yêu
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Trước khi yêu, chúng ta yêu cảm giác này, em yêu
"Cause it" s enough, enough, keep it this way
Bởi vì nó đủ rồi, đủ rồi, giữ nguyên như vậy
Before we love, we love this feeling, babe
Trước khi yêu, chúng ta yêu cảm giác này, em yêu
Yeah, I love that, I like you but I don't wanna love
Vâng, anh yêu điều đó, anh thích em nhưng anh không muốn yêu
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ồ, anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế, thích thế
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ồ, anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế, thích thế
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ồ, anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế, thích thế
Love that I like you, yeah, yeah, yeah
Thích rằng anh thích em, yeah, yeah, yeah
I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ồ, anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế, thích thế
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ồ, anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế, thích thế
Ooh, I like it, ooh, ooh, I like it, like it
Ồ, anh thích thế, ồ, ồ, anh thích thế, thích thế
