Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 330 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "I Like Ur Look" của Kim Petras mang phong cách táo bạo, gợi cảm và đầy tự tin. Với giai điệu sôi động và ca từ sắc sảo, ca khúc thể hiện sự quyến rũ xen chút ghen tuông khi người hát bị cuốn hút bởi vẻ ngoài của người mình thích dù họ đã thuộc về người khác. Tông nhạc điện tử pha pop giúp bài hát toát lên tinh thần nổi loạn, kiêu kỳ và đầy cá tính đặc trưng trong phong cách của Kim Petras.

Bài hát: I Like Ur Look

Thể hiện: Kim Petras

Lời bài hát:


I wear my patent leather boots

I know that I'll run into you

I wear my blush 'cause I'm a doll

And then I tease my hair all tall, baby

Tonight just pretend that she's dead and gone

Tell me y'all are done

It could be so fun

"Cause I like your look it" s so extreme

You walk the street so effortlessly

She wears you well, but can't you see

That you definitely look better on me, yeah

I want you to dress just for me

Your Acqua Di Gio on my sheets

But you're already on a leash

So that's unfortunate for me, baby

Tonight just pretend that she's dead and gone

Tell me y'all are done

It could be so fun

"Cause I like your look it" s so extreme

You walk the street so effortlessly

She wears you well, but can't you see

That you definitely looked better on me, yeah

He looks, better, better on on me

He looks, better, better on on me

He looks, better, better on on me

He looks, better, better on on me

"Cause I like your look it" s so extreme

You walk the street so effortlessly

She wears you well, but can't you see

That you definitely looked better on me, yeah

'Cause you definitely looked better on me, yeah
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back