Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 987 Tìm: 0
Iced Coffee

- Red Velvet -​

Bài hát "Iced Coffee" thể hiện bởi Red Velvet vừa được phát hành ngày 13/11/2023 thuộc album phòng thu thứ ba Chill Kill của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát phản ánh về bản chất làm say sưa và gây nghiện của một mối quan hệ yêu đương. Lời bài hát miêu tả sự mê đắm của vai chính đối với ai đó, khát khao được gần hơn với họ, và tác động hết sức kinh ngạc mà người này mang lại đối với những cảm xúc của vai chính.


Phiên âm:

Every morning, gyeolguk ne ape

Tto hollin deut seo isseo

Deol kkaen jameun yeojeonhi mongnonghage

Nege nal ikkeureo

Gongheohaetdeon nae mame

Eoreum gadeuk chaeun chae

Peoteuryeo neon full of taste, yeah, yeah, yeah

Han ip gadeuk meogeumeo

Siril mankeum chagawo

Eonda haedo

Yeah, I don't care

Neoreul deurikilsurok

Gireojyeo nae modeun bami

Meorikkeutkkaji

Ajjilhage mabidwae inside me

Nae modeun gamgagi

Meomchun geu challaui ondo

Oh, chagapgo hwangholhan i neukkim

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy

Jom deo wonhae nan

Iced coffee

Fallin" in your eyes

Fallin' in your ice

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

I don't need the sugar

Don't need the caffeine

Ne saenggage nan imi

Cheoeum majuchin bitter dwi

Gamchwojin sweet

Gidaehago itjanni

Ipgimmajeo hayake

Eoreobunneunda haedo

Naegen neo hanamyeon dwae, yeah, yeah, yeah

Gyeolguk tto han mogeum

Deo jungdongmajeo dalkomhae

Eonda haedo

Yeah, I don't care

Neoreul deurikilsurok

Gireojyeo nae modeun bami

Meorikkeutkkaji ajjilhage

Mabidwae inside me

Nae modeun gamgagi

Meomchun geu challaui ondo

Oh, chagapgo hwangholhan i neukkim

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy

Jom deo wonhae nan

Iced coffee

Fallin" in your eyes

Fallin' in your ice

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Got me up all night

Got me up all night

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Everyday tumyeonghi

Bichi naneun your eyes

Hollin deut neoege

Kkeuteopsi ppajyeodeureo

Yeorin tteollimi

Meomchuji aneul ne ondoga

Chagawo deo hwangholhan neukkim

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy

Neol deo wonhae nan

Iced coffee

Fallin" in your eyes

Fallin' in your ice

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Got me up all night

Got me up all night

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Lời bài hát:

Every morning, 결국 네 앞에

또 홀린 듯 서 있어

덜 깬 잠은 여전히 몽롱하게

네게 날 이끌어

공허했던 내 맘에

얼음 가득 채운 채

퍼트려 넌 full of taste, yeah, yeah, yeah

한 입 가득 머금어

시릴 만큼 차가워

언다 해도

Yeah, I don't care

너를 들이킬수록

길어져 내 모든 밤이

머리끝까지

아찔하게 마비돼 inside me

내 모든 감각이

멈춘 그 찰나의 온도

Oh, 차갑고 황홀한 이 느낌

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy

좀 더 원해 난

Iced coffee

Fallin" in your eyes

Fallin' in your ice

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

I don't need the sugar

Don't need the caffeine

네 생각에 난 이미

처음 마주친 bitter 뒤

감춰진 sweet

기대하고 있잖니

입김마저 하얗게

얼어붙는다 해도

내겐 너 하나면 돼, yeah, yeah, yeah

결국 또 한 모금

더 중독마저 달콤해

언다 해도

Yeah, I don't care

너를 들이킬수록

길어져 내 모든 밤이

머리끝까지 아찔하게

마비돼 inside me

내 모든 감각이

멈춘 그 찰나의 온도

Oh, 차갑고 황홀한 이 느낌

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy

좀 더 원해 난

Iced coffee

Fallin" in your eyes

Fallin' in your ice

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Got me up all night

Got me up all night

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Everyday 투명히

빛이 나는 your eyes

홀린 듯 너에게

끝없이 빠져들어

여린 떨림이

멈추지 않을 네 온도가

차가워 더 황홀한 느낌

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy

널 더 원해 난

Iced coffee

Fallin" in your eyes

Fallin' in your ice

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Got me up all night

Got me up all night

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Every morning, in front of you at last,

I stand again, as if enchanted.

The sleep not fully shaken off remains hazy,

Guiding me towards you.

In my once-empty heart,

Filled now with ice,

You spread, full of taste, yeah, yeah, yeah,

I savor you in a single gulp,

As cold as to be numbing,

Even if they say otherwise,

Yeah, I don't care.

The more I indulge in you,

My every night lengthens,

Until the tip of my head,

Dizzyingly paralyzed inside me.

All my senses,

Frozen in that moment's temperature,

Oh, this cold and ecstatic feeling,

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy,

I want more,

Iced coffee.

Fallin" in your eyes,

Fallin' in your ice,

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee.

I don't need the sugar,

Don't need the caffeine,

In my thoughts, I'm already

Beyond the first bitter encounter,

Hidden sweetness,

Aren't I expecting it?

Even if the breath turns white,

Freezing in place,

For me, only you are enough, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Eventually, another sip,

Even the addiction is sweet,

Even if they say otherwise,

Yeah, I don't care.

The more I indulge in you,

My every night lengthens,

Until the tip of my head, dizzyingly,

Paralyzed inside me.

All my senses,

Frozen in that moment's temperature,

Oh, this cold and ecstatic feeling,

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy,

I want more,

Iced coffee.

Fallin" in your eyes,

Fallin' in your ice,

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee.

Got me up all night,

Got me up all night,

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee.

Every day, transparently,

Your eyes shining,

As if enchanted by you,

Endlessly falling in.

The gentle tremor,

Your temperature that won't stop,

Colder and more ecstatic feeling,

"Cause you make me feel all this fantasy,

I want you more,

Iced coffee.

Fallin" in your eyes,

Fallin' in your ice,

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee.

Got me up all night,

Got me up all night,

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee.

Yeah, you got me like iced coffee.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back