Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,092 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: I'd Lie - Taylor Swift

Lời bài hát

I don't think that passenger seat

Has ever looked this good to me

He tells me about his night

And I count the colors in his eyes

He'll never fall in love he swears

As he runs his fingers through his hair

I'm laughing cause I hope he's wrong

I don't think it ever crossed his mind

He tells a joke I fake a smile

That I know all his favorite songs

And..

[Chorus]I could tell you his favorite colors green

He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth

His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes

And if you ask me if I love him,

I'd lie

He looks around the room

Innocently overlooks the truth

Shouldn't a light go on?

Doesn't he know I've had him memorized for so long?

He sees everything black and white

Never let nobody see him cry

I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine

[Chorus]I could tell you his favorite colors green

He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth

His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes

And if you ask me if I love him,

I'd lie

He looks around the room

Innocently overlooks the truth

Shouldn't a light go on?

Doesn't he know I've had him memorized for so long?

He sees everything black and white

Never let nobody see him cry

I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine

[Chorus]I could tell you his favorite colors green

He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth

His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes

And if you ask me if I love him,

He stands there then walks away

My god if I could only say

I'm holding every breathe for you..

He'd never tell you but he can play guitar

I think he can see through everything

But my heart

First thought when I wake up is

My god he's beautiful

So I put on my make up

And pray for a miracle

Yes I could tell you his favorite colors green

He loves to argue oh and it kills me

His sisters beautiful he has his father's eyes

And if you asked me if I love him

If you ask me if I love him

I'd lie

Lời dịch

Tôi không nghĩ rằng tin nhắn nơi chỗ ngồi

Lại trông có lợi cho tôi đến thế

Anh ấy kể với tôi về buổi tối của anh

Tôi thì lo đếm màu mắt anh

Chưa bao giờ yêu đương

Anh ấy thề như vậy

Khi luồn những ngón tay qua tóc

Tôi cười vì hi vọng rằng anh nói sai

Anh kể chuyện đùa còn tôi thì làm mặt cười

Nhưng tôi biết hết những bài hát yêu thích của anh

Và..

[Chorus]Và tôi có thể kể bạn biết

Màu xanh là màu anh ấy thích

Anh ấy thích tranh luận

Sở thích đó có từ lúc anh 17 tuổi

Chị gái anh xinh đẹp

Anh có cặp mắt giống cha

Và nếu bạn hỏi tôi có yêu anh không

Tôi sẽ nói dối

Anh nhìn quanh căn phòng

Vô tư không biết sự hiện diện của tôi

Tôi có nên yêu dáng đi của anh không?

Anh có biết tôi đã có những kỉ niệm ấy từ lâu không?

Anh nhìn nhận mọi việc rành mạch trắng đen

Không bao giờ cho người khác thấy mình rơi lệ

Tôi thì không cho ai nhận ra tôi đang ước ao anh ấy thuộc về mình

[Chorus]Anh đứng đó rồi lại bước đi

Lạy chúa ước gì tôi có thể thổ lộ với anh

Rằng mỗi hơi thở của em đều dành cho anh

Anh sẽ không bao giờ cho bạn biết về mình

Nhưng anh có thể chơi guitar

Suy nghĩ đầu tiên khi tôi thức giấc

Đó là chúa ơi anh ấy thật đẹp

Anh có cặp mắt giống cha

Chí gái anh xinh đẹp

Và nếu bạn hỏi tôi có yêu anh không

Tôi sẽ nói dối bạn

Vâng tôi có thể kể bạn biết

Màu xanh là màu anh ấy thích

Anh ấy thích tranh luận

Sở thích đó có từ lúc anh 17 tuổi

Chị gái anh xinh đẹp

Anh có cặp mắt giống cha

Và nếu bạn hỏi tôi có yêu anh không

Tôi sẽ nói dối
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back