Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,084 Tìm: 0
I'll Be There

- Jin (BTS) -​

"I'll Be There" của Jin (BTS) được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 25/10/2024. Bài hát truyền tải một thông điệp chân thành về sự ủng hộ và cam kết không đổi đối với một người đặc biệt. Bài hát phản ánh chủ đề về tình bạn trong những thử thách của cuộc sống, thể hiện một mối liên kết cảm xúc sâu sắc, nơi người kể chuyện hứa sẽ luôn ở bên người kia. Cam kết này được đặt trong bối cảnh những đấu tranh hàng ngày và những niềm vui giản dị của cuộc sống, thể hiện một cảm giác hy vọng và an ủi.


Phiên âm:

Woo

One, two, three

Irijeori bappeuge san saramdeul

Himdeun sesang eotteoke mak sara deul

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

Jageun geotbodan keun geol deo juneun il

Geugeol wihae naneun saraga (Ow)

I will be there forever (Forever)

Nan byeonhaji ana I'll be there for you

There for you, oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh; Yeah, yeah)

Nege jeonhalge i noraero

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you, oh-oh-oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh (Oh)

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

Geujeo useumyeon dwae

Moduga neukkige

Hwanhage useojwo da haengbokal su itge

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

It don't matter the time

It don't matter the place

Teukbyeolhaji aneun geol deo teukbyeolhage (Ow)

I will be there forever (Forever)

Nan byeonhaji ana I'll be there for you (I'll be there for you)

There for you, oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh; Yeah, yeah)

Nege jeonhalge i noraero

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you, oh-oh-oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

Gibuni uljeokal ttae (Woah)

Honjarago neukkil ttae (ttae)

Gidaego sipeojil ttae

I'll be there for you

One, two, three

I will be there forever (Forever)

Nan byeonhaji ana I'll be there for you (I'll be there for you)

There for you, oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh; Oh, no, no)

Nege jeonhalge i noraero

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you, oh-oh-oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

Lời bài hát:

Woo

One, two, three

이리저리 바쁘게 산 사람들

힘든 세상 어떻게 막 살아 들

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

작은 것보단 큰 걸 더 주는 일

그걸 위해 나는 살아가 (Ow)

I will be there forever (Forever)

난 변하지 않아 I'll be there for you

There for you, oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh; Yeah, yeah)

네게 전할게 이 노래로

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you, oh-oh-oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh (Oh)

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

그저 웃으면 돼

모두가 느끼게

환하게 웃어줘 다 행복할 수 있게

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

It don't matter the time

It don't matter the place

특별하지 않은 걸 더 특별하게 (Ow)

I will be there forever (Forever)

난 변하지 않아 I'll be there for you (I'll be there for you)

There for you, oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh; Yeah, yeah)

네게 전할게 이 노래로

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you, oh-oh-oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

기분이 울적할 때 (Woah)

혼자라고 느낄 때 (때)

기대고 싶어질 때

I'll be there for you

One, two, three

I will be there forever (Forever)

난 변하지 않아 I'll be there for you (I'll be there for you)

There for you, oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh; Oh, no, no)

네게 전할게 이 노래로

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you, oh-oh-oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Woo

One, two, three

All these busy people

How does anyone get by in this tough world

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

Giving something greater than just the little things

That's what I live for

I will be there forever

I'll stay the same, I'll be there for you

There for you

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

With this song I say to you

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you

Oh-oh-oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh (Oh)

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

Just smile, that's it

So everyone can feel it

Smile bright, we can all be happy

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

It don't matter the time

It don't matter the place

Take the ordinary, make it extraordinary

I will be there forever

I'll stay the same, I'll be there for you

There for you

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)

With this song I say to you

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you

Oh oh oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

When you feel down

When you feel all alone

When you need someone to lean on

I'll be there for you

I will be there forever

I'll stay the same, I'll be there for you

There for you

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)

With this song I say to you

I swear that I will always sing for you

Sing for you

Oh oh oh

I'll be there for you

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

I'll be there for you

Lời dịch:

Woo

Một, hai, ba

Tất cả những người bận rộn này

Làm thế nào để ai đó có thể vượt qua thế giới khắc nghiệt này

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

Cống hiến điều gì đó lớn lao hơn chỉ là những điều nhỏ nhặt

Đó là điều tôi sống vì

Tôi sẽ ở đó mãi mãi

Tôi sẽ không thay đổi, tôi sẽ luôn ở bên em

Ở bên em

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

Với bài hát này, tôi muốn nói với em

Tôi thề rằng tôi sẽ luôn hát cho em

Hát cho em nghe

Oh-oh-oh

Tôi sẽ ở bên em

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh (Oh)

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Tôi sẽ ở bên em

Chỉ cần cười, thế thôi

Để mọi người có thể cảm nhận được

Cười rạng rỡ, chúng ta đều có thể hạnh phúc

Oh-oh-oh (Oh-oh-oh)

Thời gian không thành vấn đề

Nơi chốn không thành vấn đề

Lấy điều bình thường, biến nó thành phi thường

Tôi sẽ ở đó mãi mãi

Tôi sẽ không thay đổi, tôi sẽ luôn ở bên em

Ở bên em

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)

Với bài hát này, tôi muốn nói với em

Tôi thề rằng tôi sẽ luôn hát cho em

Hát cho em nghe

Oh oh oh

Tôi sẽ ở bên em

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Tôi sẽ ở bên em

Khi em cảm thấy buồn

Khi em cảm thấy cô đơn

Khi em cần ai đó để dựa vào

Tôi sẽ ở bên em

Tôi sẽ ở đó mãi mãi

Tôi sẽ không thay đổi, tôi sẽ luôn ở bên em

Ở bên em

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)

Với bài hát này, tôi muốn nói với em

Tôi thề rằng tôi sẽ luôn hát cho em

Hát cho em nghe

Oh oh oh

Tôi sẽ ở bên em

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Tôi sẽ ở bên em
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back