Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 690 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Illusion" như một lời tự sự đầy chân thật về hành trình lớn lên, nơi con người học cách mất mát, buông bỏ và tập tin tưởng trở lại giữa những tổn thương. Giai điệu cảm xúc ấy gợi lên khát khao níu giữ tình yêu dù mong manh như ảo ảnh bởi đó chính là điều giúp ta tiếp tục hy vọng và chữa lành.

Bài hát: Illusion

Thể hiện: Vũ Cát Tường

Lời bài hát:


When I was a kid

Everything I had was enough

I had no idea that

It would feel different

Growing up

Chasing luck

I felt so unprepared

Learned to suffer loss

And learned to cut some people out

Gave some things away

And start from the beginning

To love again

Trust again

I had to get back up

The art of letting go

Is taxing on the soud, so

If love,

Love's an illusion

I don't wanna lose it

Don't wake me up

If love,

Love is a feeling

You get when you're dreaming

Then don't wake me up

I would get afraid

If something didn't go my way

Do my very best to keep It all together

But life it doesn't work that way

You just have to carry on

The art of letting go

Is taxing on the soud, so

If love,

Love's an illusion

I don't wanna lose it

Don't wake me up

If love,

Love is a healing

You get when you're dreaming

Then don't wake me up

I find it hard to trust somebody

When they're not around

Don't let me down

Cause you're all I need right now

Cause love, love's an illusion

And I don't wanna lose it

Don't wake me up

If love,

Love's an illusion

I don't wanna lose it

Don't wake me up
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back