Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 850 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: I'm Not OK

Ca sĩ: CHANMINA (ちゃんみな)


"I'm Not OK" của CHANMINA đi sâu vào những cảm xúc phức tạp khi đau khổ và cuộc đấu tranh để duy trì vẻ bề ngoài nhưng bên trong lại bị tổn thương sâu sắc. Bài hát khuyến khích sự mở lòng và chân thành, nêu bật tầm quan trọng của việc thừa nhận và bày tỏ cảm xúc đối với sự phát triển và chữa lành cá nhân.


Lời bài hát:

My last smile was a while ago

I can show you my fears and how wild I go

I got tattoo tears on my mind I know

That they're really my favorite

Everything's changing

Nothing stays the same, but the heart break

Hole in my chest

Can't see it but it's heart-shaped baby

Pour pain in a champagne glass

Seat belt for my feelings

Cause I know it won't last with you

I'm not ok

Excuse the screaming, I just thought you needed to know

I'm not ok

Don't you worry, I've got everything in control

I'm not ok

I'm nervous, struggling to be perfect

And that's ok

I'm hurting, and finally got the nerve to say

I'm not ok

Ten miles down a winding road

Tin-roof raindrops that remind me of you

Fourteen karat solid gold teardrops in my coffee

Look at what you cost me

And I would leave it all in a heartbeat

Found the lighter that you left in the car seat

Yeah yeah

I'mma set fire to the whole thing

But it wouldn't do much cause I won't be over you

I'm not ok

Excuse the screaming, I just thought you needed to know

I'm not ok

Don't you worry, I've got everything in control

I'm not ok

I'm nervous, struggling to be perfect

And that's ok

I'm hurting, and finally got the nerve to say

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I'm not ok

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I'm not o..

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I'm not ok

I'm not ok

Excuse the screaming, I just thought you needed to know

I'm not ok

Don't you worry, I've got everything in control

I'm not ok

I'm nervous, struggling to be perfect

And that's ok

I'm hurting, and finally got the nerve to say​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back