Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 5,575 Tìm: 0
I'm Your Christmas Present

Thể hiện: Han Sara


Đón chào Giáng Sinh 2024, Han Sara gửi đến người nghe nhạc bài hát I'm Your Christmas Present tràn ngập không khí Christmas từ lời bài hát, giai điệu ca khúc đến những cảnh quay trong chiếc MV. Một ca khúc thực hợp với Han Sara và có thể sẽ làm bạn thích thú khi đang tìm kiếm ca khúc Christmas mới để nghe.


Lyrics:

Hey what are you waiting for Christmas

The lights on the strings

Go bling bling bling

The bell in the church

Goes ring ring ring

Mariah Carey's has been on repeat

Santa Claus is coming, but brings no gifts

Cause don't wait for someone to fall

Trying to push and fall instead

Cuz the snow ain't wait to fall

Or you want to be alone again

So take your time don't waste it

Make up your mind and dive in

Keep track of your calendar

Cuz it's the time

The lights on the strings

Go bling bling bling

The bell in the church

Goes ring ring ring

Mariah Carey's has been on repeat

Santa Claus is coming, but brings no gifts

Cuz I'm your Christmas present baby

But don't put me by the tree instead

Put me in your arms, feel your warmth

I'm tryna calm down but my heart alarms

You can mess up with me my bae

But tonight I want you to stay

Cuz I got the preparations for our night

So I don't wanna lose

Sight out of your eyes

But I never want us

Just to be like a snowman

So beautiful but it just lives right after

So come me right now

And heal me out

Then let your voice shout out loud

Shout it out

Shout it out

Shout it out

You're Christmas present baby

I want to be with you forever

Every day every year

You always make me say hey

You're my all-day present baby

They catch to bring you with me

So I can find a place to stay

On every coming Christmas day

Every coming Christmas day
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back