Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,006 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: In The City

Ca sĩ: Charli XCX & Sam Smith


"In The City" của Charli XCX và Sam Smith nói về việc khám phá bản thân, kết nối và sức hấp dẫn quyến rũ của cuộc sống thành thị tấp nập, đặc biệt là vào ban đêm. Nó nêu bật sự thay đổi của các mối quan hệ và cách chúng có thể định hình nhận thức về bản thân của một con người. Thành phố và bầu không khí sôi động, bí ẩn của nó có tác động không nhỏ cho những biến đổi đó.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1: Charli XCX]

I'm flowing through you like water

Yeah, my body's swaying side to side

I'm focused in on the moment

All the lights are diamonds in the sky, yeah

[Refrain: Charli XCX]

And I finally see myself like you see me now

Took time, time to see myself 'cause I

[Pre-Chorus: Charli XCX]

I never thought I would find it

But I found what I was looking for

I never thought I would find it

But I found what I was looking for

I found it in the

[Chorus: Charli XCX]

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in the dark

In the dark, dark, dark

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in your heart

In the dark, dark, dark

[Post-Chorus: Charli XCX]

Yeah

[Drop: Charli XCX]

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in the dark

In the dark, dark, dark

[Verse 2: Sam Smith]

I knew the night that I met you

Underneath the New York City lights (Mm)

Baby, no matter what I do

There's an angel standing by my side

[Refrain: Charli XCX & Sam Smith]

And I finally see myself like you see me now

Took time, time to see myself 'cause I

[Pre-Chorus: Charli XCX & Sam Smith]

I never thought I would find it

But I found what I was looking for

I never thought I would find it

But I found what I was looking for

I found it in the

I never thought I would find it (Find it)

But I found what I was looking for (I found it, oh)

I never thought I would find it (Oh)

But I found what I was looking for

I found it in the (In the dark)

[Chorus: Charli XCX & Sam Smith]

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in the dark

(I found it in the dark)

In the city, in the dark

In the dark, dark, dark (Oh)

In the city, in the dark

In the city, in the dark (Oh)

In the city, in your heart

In the dark, dark, dark

[Outro: Charli XCX]

Found it in the dark

I found it in the dark

I found it in the dark​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back