Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 443 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "In The Dark" của Selena Gomez là một bản ballad tràn đầy cảm xúc, thể hiện tình yêu bao dung và sâu sắc dành cho một người đang tổn thương, lạc lối. Trong ca khúc, người hát hóa thân thành một người yêu dịu dàng nhưng mạnh mẽ, sẵn sàng ở lại bên cạnh đối phương dù họ cố che giấu cảm xúc hay tự thu mình trong "bóng tối". Giai điệu nhẹ nhàng, chất giọng ấm áp của Selena càng làm nổi bật thông điệp về sự thấu hiểu và tình yêu vô điều kiện một thứ tình cảm không cần lời hứa hoa mỹ, chỉ cần sự hiện diện chân thành. "You're so beautiful in the dark" – câu hát như lời khẳng định rằng ngay cả trong những khoảnh khắc yếu đuối nhất, con người vẫn đáng được yêu thương và được nhìn nhận bằng tất cả sự cảm thông.

Bài hát: In The Dark

Thể hiện: Selena Gomez

Lời bài hát:


I don't need anyone

That's what you say when you're drunk

Cover it up in a sea of emotion of waves

But I, I can still see you

If there was no consequence

Would you still be on defense

Don't you forget it

I know you better than you know you

Your lows are mine too

And I'll be there when you lose yourself

To remind you of who you are

And I'll be there like nobody else

You're so beautiful in the dark

Giving you love

Keep giving you love

Never giving you up (Oh)

Keep giving you love

Keep giving you love

But don't look away from me

I'll be there when you lose yourself

To remind you of who you are

Breathe with your finger tips

Fill up my lungs with your kiss

I'd be a liar

If I said that you weight didn't weigh on me

But I'm treading lightly

Wake up your world

Come melt away with me

Out of your waves

You know I'll set you free

And I'll wait up love

When you can't sleep love

Cause all my life's lying where you are

And I'll be there when you lose yourself

To remind you of who you are

And I'll be there like nobody else

You're so beautiful in the dark

Giving you love

Keep giving you love

Never giving you up (Oh)

Keep giving you love

Keep giving you love

But don't look away from me

And I'll be there when you lose yourself

To remind you of who you are

Show me the side that you're hiding from

Let me inside baby I won't run

Nothing about you I can't take

Show me the way that your heart breaks

Show me the side that you're hiding from

Let me inside baby I won't run

Show me the way your heart breaks

(oh yes love)

And I'll be there when you lose yourself

To remind you of who you are

And I'll be there like nobody else

You're so beautiful in the dark

Giving you love

Keep giving you love

Never giving you up (Oh)

Keep giving you love

Keep giving you love

But don't look away from me

I'll be there when you lose yourself

To remind you of who you are
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back