Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,042 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: In The Mood

Ca sĩ: Whee In


Ca khúc "In The Mood" của Whee In nói về tình yêu sâu đậm khi bị thu hút, rung cảm với một người. Lời bài hát diễn tả cảm giác hưng phấn khi ở bên người đó, như thể cả thế giới đều xoay quanh họ. Nhân vật chính bị mê hoặc bởi đôi mắt bí ẩn và quyến rũ của đối phương. Họ bày tỏ mong muốn được ở trạng thái này, không muốn buông bỏ cảm giác này.


Lời bài hát:

흘러나온 리듬 속에 Vibe

Feelin' so good 우리만의 Sign

끄덕이며 마주 보는 Eyes

Every time

네 눈빛은 달의 색을 내

하루 종일 그 속을 헤엄치네

매 순간이 너로 변해

Baby don't stop

난 숨이 탁 오른 기분에

널 향해 점점 발을 떼

All night long 이 기분에

미쳐가 난 In The Mood

넌 몰랐던 새로운 You

너의 깊이 감춰있던 Movin' Movin'

즐겨 이 Feelin'

빠져들어 In The Mood

온 감각의 끝은 You

그저 이끌림을 따라 Groovin' Groovin'

더 깊이 Fallin'

Come on baby, It's necessary

너만의 Tone 취해가는 Breathe

점점 퍼져가는 Beat

Every time

더 깊어져 나의 모든 게

너와 있는 매 순간에

All night long 그 눈빛에

미쳐가 난 In The Mood

넌 몰랐던 새로운 You

너의 깊이 감춰있던 Movin' Movin'

즐겨 이 Feelin'

빠져들어 In The Mood

온 감각의 끝은 You

그저 이끌림을 따라 Groovin' Groovin'

더 깊이 Fallin'

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the

완벽하잖아 매 순간이

접어둘래 난 생각 따윈

Yeah 그냥 이렇게 빠져 Come in

너도 느껴봐 Know what I feel

아침이 밝아올 때까지

지금 이대로 We go vibin'

미쳐가 난 In The Mood

넌 몰랐던 새로운 You

너의 깊이 감춰있던 Movin' Movin'

즐겨 이 Feelin'

빠져들어 In The Mood

온 감각의 끝은 You

그저 이끌림을 따라 Groovin' Groovin'

더 깊이 Fallin'

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the

In the mood in the mood in the mood

In the mood in the mood in the mood

Cause you're always in the

Phiên âm:

Heulleonaon rideum soge Vibe

Feelin' so good urimanui Sign

Kkeudeogimyeo maju boneun Eyes

Every time

Ne nunbicheun darui saegeul nae

Haru jongil geu sogeul heeomchine

Mae sungani neoro byeonhae

Baby don't stop

Nan sumi tak oreun gibune

Neol hyanghae jeomjeom bareul tte

All night long i gibune

Michyeoga nan In The Mood

Neon mollatdeon saeroun You

Neoui gipi gamchwoitdeon Movin' Movin'

Jeulgyeo i Feelin'

Ppajyeodeureo In The Mood

On gamgagui kkeuteun You

Geujeo ikkeullimeul ttara Groovin' Groovin'

Deo gipi Fallin'

Come on baby, It's necessary

Neomanui Tone chwihaeganeun Breathe

Jeomjeom peojyeoganeun Beat

Every time

Deo gipeojyeo naui modeun ge

Neowa inneun mae sungane

All night long geu nunbiche

Michyeoga nan In The Mood

Neon mollatdeon saeroun You

Neoui gipi gamchwoitdeon Movin' Movin'

Jeulgyeo i Feelin'

Ppajyeodeureo In The Mood

On gamgagui kkeuteun You

Geujeo ikkeullimeul ttara Groovin' Groovin'

Deo gipi Fallin'

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the

Wanbyeokajana mae sungani

Jeobeodullae nan saenggak ttawin

Yeah geunyang ireoke ppajyeo Come in

Neodo neukkyeobwa Know what I feel

Achimi balgaol ttaekkaji

Jigeum idaero We go vibin'

Michyeoga nan In The Mood

Neon mollatdeon saeroun You

Neoui gipi gamchwoitdeon Movin' Movin'

Jeulgyeo i Feelin'

Ppajyeodeureo In The Mood

On gamgagui kkeuteun You

Geujeo ikkeullimeul ttara Groovin' Groovin'

Deo gipi Fallin'

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the mood

Cause you're always in the

In the mood in the mood in the mood

In the mood in the mood in the mood

Cause you're always in the

English Translation:

[Verse 1]

The vibe in the flowing rhythm

Feelin' so good, our own sign

Nodding and looking at each other

Every time

Your eyes are the color of the moon

I've been swimming in them all day

Every moment turns into you

Baby, don't stop

[Pre-Chorus]I feel out of breath

I'm taking more and more steps towards you

All night long, in this mood

[Chorus]I'm going crazy in the mood

A new you, I didn't know about

Your deep hidden movin', movin'

Enjoy this feelin'

Fall into the mood

The end of all my senses is you

Just follow the lead, groovin', groovin'

Fallin' deeper

[Verse 2]

Come on, baby, it's necessary

Your own tone gets drunk, breathe

This beat is slowly spreading

Every time

[Pre-Chorus]Evеrything about me, it gets deeper

Evеry moment I'm with you

All night long, in those eyes

[Chorus]I'm going crazy in the mood

A new you, I didn't know about

Your deep hidden movin', movin'

Enjoy this feelin'

Fall into the mood

The end of all my senses is you

Just follow the lead, groovin', groovin'

Fallin' deeper

[Post-Chorus]"Cause you" re always in the mood

"Cause you" re always in the mood

"Cause you" re always in the

[Bridge]It's perfect, every moment

I want to put my thoughts aside

(Yeah) Just fall in like this, come in

(Baby, come in, yeah, yeah)

You should feel it too, know what I feel

Until the morning dawns

Just like this, we go vibin' (Vibin', yeah)

[Chorus]I'm going crazy in the mood (Mood)

A new you, I didn't know about (You)

Your deep hidden movin', movin' (Ayy, movin')

Enjoy this feelin' (Enjoy this feelin')

Fall into the mood (Ooh-ooh)

The end of all my senses is you (Ooh-ooh)

Just follow the lead, groovin', groovin'

Fallin' deeper (fallin' deeper, fallin')

[Post-Chorus]"Cause you" re always in the mood (Eh-eh)

"Cause you" re always in the mood ('Cause I always in the mood)

"Cause you" re always in the (Yeah-eh-eh)

[Outro]In the mood, in the mood, in the mood

In the mood, in the mood, in the mood

"Cause you" re always in the​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back