is it new years yet?
Ca sĩ: Sabrina Carpenter
Mỗi năm cứ tới Giáng Sinh là thấy sắp tới năm mới, câu hỏi cũng là tựa đề của bài nhạc Âu Mỹ mới được phát hành bởi Sabrina Carpenter - is it new years yet? thực quá hợp bạn nhỉ. Để trải nghiệm ca khúc này tuyệt nhất, bạn sẽ cần chuẩn bị 4 dumb traditions, 1 champagne buzz và 1 bánh ngọt trái cây với thời gian tận hưởng là 2 phút 39 giây.
Sabrina Carpenter với giọng ca ngọt ngào, từng lời bài hát được nữ ca sĩ trình bày đầy cảm xúc trên nền nhạc sinh động, thú vị. Những điều được chia sẻ trong lyrics cứ thấy quen quen trong cuộc sống hằng ngày của mọi người, trong những dịp gia đình tụ tập vào những kỳ nghỉ lớn.
Lyrics:
I'm sick and tired of this holiday
Not good at being present anyway
The songs are catchy
But they're overplayed
My relatives always know
What to say to piss me off
Small talk in the kitchen
Dated, dumb traditions
Who sucks competition
Call it pessimism
December is a prison
It just makes me miss him
Is it New Years yet?
I'm getting bored so can we skip ahead
I just wanna forget
That I'm at home with nobody to hold
I'm dreamin' 'bout silver and gold
That champagne buzz down to my toes
Someone, not you
Kissin' me
Oh yes
Is it New Years?
Is it New Years yet?
Santa Santa
Boy you're the worst
It's the 25th I wish it was the 1st
Couples all around me
Damn it hurts
Wanna push 'em
In the fireplace and watch 'em burn
Santa Santa
Why do you hate me
I'm a gift
Look how God made me
Never never get what's on my list
Fruitcake just makes me sick
Small talk in the kitchen
Dated, dumb traditions
Who sucks competition
Call it pessimism
December is a prison
It just makes me miss him
Is it New Years yet?
I'm getting bored so can we skip ahead
I just wanna forget
That I'm at home with nobody to hold
I'm dreamin' 'bout silver and gold
That champagne buzz down to my toes
Someone, not you
Kissin' me
Oh yes
Is it New Years?
Is it New Years yet?
Ca sĩ: Sabrina Carpenter
Mỗi năm cứ tới Giáng Sinh là thấy sắp tới năm mới, câu hỏi cũng là tựa đề của bài nhạc Âu Mỹ mới được phát hành bởi Sabrina Carpenter - is it new years yet? thực quá hợp bạn nhỉ. Để trải nghiệm ca khúc này tuyệt nhất, bạn sẽ cần chuẩn bị 4 dumb traditions, 1 champagne buzz và 1 bánh ngọt trái cây với thời gian tận hưởng là 2 phút 39 giây.
Sabrina Carpenter với giọng ca ngọt ngào, từng lời bài hát được nữ ca sĩ trình bày đầy cảm xúc trên nền nhạc sinh động, thú vị. Những điều được chia sẻ trong lyrics cứ thấy quen quen trong cuộc sống hằng ngày của mọi người, trong những dịp gia đình tụ tập vào những kỳ nghỉ lớn.
Lyrics:
I'm sick and tired of this holiday
Not good at being present anyway
The songs are catchy
But they're overplayed
My relatives always know
What to say to piss me off
Small talk in the kitchen
Dated, dumb traditions
Who sucks competition
Call it pessimism
December is a prison
It just makes me miss him
Is it New Years yet?
I'm getting bored so can we skip ahead
I just wanna forget
That I'm at home with nobody to hold
I'm dreamin' 'bout silver and gold
That champagne buzz down to my toes
Someone, not you
Kissin' me
Oh yes
Is it New Years?
Is it New Years yet?
Santa Santa
Boy you're the worst
It's the 25th I wish it was the 1st
Couples all around me
Damn it hurts
Wanna push 'em
In the fireplace and watch 'em burn
Santa Santa
Why do you hate me
I'm a gift
Look how God made me
Never never get what's on my list
Fruitcake just makes me sick
Small talk in the kitchen
Dated, dumb traditions
Who sucks competition
Call it pessimism
December is a prison
It just makes me miss him
Is it New Years yet?
I'm getting bored so can we skip ahead
I just wanna forget
That I'm at home with nobody to hold
I'm dreamin' 'bout silver and gold
That champagne buzz down to my toes
Someone, not you
Kissin' me
Oh yes
Is it New Years?
Is it New Years yet?
