Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,311 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Kitty Cat (Julie Solo)

Ca sĩ: KISS OF LIFE


"Kitty Cat (JULIE Solo)" của KISS OF LIFE nói về chủ đề trao quyền cho bản thân và từ chối những kỳ vọng của xã hội. Bài hát nêu bật sự quyết tâm của nhân vật chính trong việc thể hiện cá tính và đứng lên bảo vệ chính mình.


Lời bài hát:

Everybody say woo

Everybody say yah

여기저기 Say my name

Don't cross the line like this

(Someone call me weak)

매번 형편없이 망쳐 놔 Crack this

(Someone call me freak)

뭐 미움받고 해도 난 Won't regret this

(Someone set the beat)

You know I be the baddest in this town

But 하루 정도는 예쁨 받길 원해 huh

다쳐 깨진 손톱 끝, You know that

헝클린 머리숱, 뭐 I don't care

어떤 꼴을 하더라도 아마 멋져 난

You know I can tell you all about me

All I know is me and I

너를 안으려다가

할퀴어 상처를 줘 난

더 와줘 오지 말아 줘, 그게 "Me" with some "I"

미안 Honeys

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

미묘함에 숨긴 Vibe

귀엽다고 하면 Kick

발톱 세울지 몰라

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

Kinda itty bitty brat

미안해 안 봐줄래

대충 날리는 My kiss

네겐 독일지 몰라

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

(Put your hands in the air)

Boy u come along, been waiting long

Time but you know I come along

Leave you a ton, make u the one

Can't be that hurt I ain't done

앙큼히 살랑대던 꼬린 나의 Radar

아무것도 모르는 척 너를 보며 갸웃대

재빨리 Jump up

본능은 Like a jaguar

장난꾸러기 네로

But 데미지 두 배로

I go higher 네 머리 위에 Play on

도도하게 앉아 Looking down

All I know is me and I

죽어라고 달아나

도시는 나를 닮은 Night

불 켜줘 켜지 말아 줘, 그게 "Me" with some "I"

미안 Honeys

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

미묘함에 숨긴 Vibe

귀엽다고 하면 Kick

발톱 세울지 몰라

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

We just go, We just ride

We just woah, We just vibe

We just go, We just ride

We just woah, We just vibe

We just go, We just ride

We just woah, We just vibe

We just go, We just ride

길은 모르지만 Go woah

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

미묘함에 숨긴 Vibe

귀엽다고 하면 Kick

발톱 세울지 몰라

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

Kinda itty bitty brat

미안해 안 봐줄래

대충 날리는 My kiss

네겐 독일지 몰라

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

Phiên âm:

Everybody say woo

Everybody say yah

Yeogijeogi Say my name

Don't cross the line like this

(Someone call me weak)

Maebeon hyeongpyeoneopshi mangchyeo nwa Crack this

(Someone call me freak)

Mweo miumbatgo haedo nan Won't regret this

(Someone set the beat)

You know I be the battest in this town

But haru jeongdoneun yeppeum batgil weonhae huh

Dachyeo kkaejin sontop kkeut, You know that

Heongkeullin meorisut, mweo I don't care

Eotteon kkoreul hadeorado ama meotjyeo nan

You know I can tell you all about me

All I know is me and I

Neoreul aneuryeodaga

Halkwieo sangcheoreul jweo nan

Deo wajweo oji mara jweo, geuge "Me" with some "I"

Mian Honeys

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

Mimyohame sumgin Vibe

Gwiyeopdago hamyeon Kick

Baltop seulji molla

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

Kinda itty bitty brat

Mianae an bwajullae

Daechung nallineun My kiss

Negen dogilji molla

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

(Put your hands in the air)

Boy u come along, been waiting long

Time but you know I come along

Leave you a ton, make u the one

Can't be that hurt I ain't done

Angkeumhi sallangdaedeon kkorin naye Radar

Amugeotto moreuneun cheok neoreul bomyeo gyausdae

Jaeppalli Jump up

Bonneungeun Like a jaguar

Jangnankkureogi nero

But demiji du baero

I go higher ne meori wie Play on

Dodohage anja Looking down

All I know is me and I

Jugeorago darana

Doshineun nareul dalmeun Night

Bul kyeojweo kyeoji mara jweo, geuge "Me" with some "I"

Mian Honeys

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

Mimyohame sumgin Vibe

Gwiyeopdago hamyeon Kick

Baltop seulji molla

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

We just go, We just ride

We just woah, We just vibe

We just go, We just ride

We just woah, We just vibe

We just go, We just ride

We just woah, We just vibe

We just go, We just ride

Gireun moreujiman Go woah

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

Mimyohame sumgin Vibe

Gwiyeopdago hamyeon Kick

Baltop seulji molla

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

Kinda itty bitty brat

Mianae an bwajullae

Daechung nallineun My kiss

Negen dogilji molla

S-s-shush baby with your chitty chatty mouth

W-w-watch yourself for this queen for the night

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat

(I'm) Not your kitty kitty cat​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back