KNOW ABOUT ME
- NMIXX -
- NMIXX -
"KNOW ABOUT ME" là một ca khúc tràn đầy năng lượng của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc NMIXX, nằm trong Mini-album thứ tư Fe3O4: FORWARD, phát hành vào ngày 17 tháng 3 năm 2025. Bài hát gói gọn các chủ đề về sự tự tin và sức mạnh bản thân, gây tiếng vang với người nghe thông qua nhịp điệu mạnh mẽ và lời bài hát mang tính động viên. Bài hát đề cao sự tự tin và tầm quan trọng của việc đón nhận con người thật của mình, khuyến khích người nghe thoát khỏi nỗi sợ hãi và nghi ngờ khi theo đuổi những mong muốn của họ.
Phiên âm:
G-g-gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it (Know about me)
I wanna drop my rhythm on your fear (Ayy)
Deulkyeodo joa everything you feel (Ayy, ayy)
Bon jeok eopseulteji like that
Mumohaedo like that, love
Yesangeul kkaego heullyeoboneun teum (boneun teum)
Jedaero geondeun hogisimui kkeun (Yeah)
Kkattagin gogaetjise swipge
Dareun neoreul ikkeureonae, oh
Would you dive with me
Dive with me, dive?
Nochiji anke eyes on me (Hey, hey, hey)
Eyes on me, now
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Yeah)
Won't let you down, down, soneul jaba
Nal mitgo daeum daeum stepeul balba (eul balba)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me)
Won't let you down, down soneul jaba
Ne nunbit daa daa ttwineun my heart (Ooh, ooh-woah)
So what happened? Du bari bung tteuge mandeuneun blush
Give you my heart and affection, nan neol ikkeuneun pilot
We're gonna fly to the sky (Fly), jungnyeogeul tago sway
Ride or die, let me take you there
Would you dive with me
Dive with me, dive? (Dive with me, dive)
Jaechokaedo dwae eyes on me (Eyes, eyes, eyes)
Eyes on me, now (Now, oh, run)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (You should know about me, yeah; Yeah)
Won't let you down, down, soneul jaba
Nal mitgo daeum daeum stepeul balba (Stepeul balba, ooh-woah)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me)
Won't let you down, down soneul jaba (Yeah)
Ne nunbit daa daa ttwineun my heart
Gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it, kill the end, I don't-
G-g-gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it, kill the end, I don't want it
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Neowa nae time, mm, mm, meomchuji ma
I have no doubt, doubt, ijen ara
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Ooh-ooh; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me
Neowa nae time, mm, mm, meomchuji ma
Uriga daeul daeumeuro dive now
Lời bài hát:
G-g-gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it (Know about me)
I wanna drop my rhythm on your fear (Ayy)
들켜도 좋아 everything you feel (Ayy, ayy)
본 적 없을테지 like that
무모해도 like that, love
예상을 깨고 흘려보는 틈 (보는 틈)
제대로 건든 호기심의 끈 (Yeah)
까딱인 고갯짓에 쉽게
다른 너를 이끌어내, oh
Would you dive with me
Dive with me, dive?
놓치지 않게 eyes on me (Hey, hey, hey)
Eyes on me, now
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Yeah)
Won't let you down, down, 손을 잡아
날 믿고 다음 다음 step을 밟아 (을 밟아)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me)
Won't let you down, down 손을 잡아
네 눈빛 닿아 닿아 뛰는 my heart (Ooh, ooh-woah)
So what happened? 두 발이 붕 뜨게 만드는 blush
Give you my heart and affection, 난 널 이끄는 pilot
We're gonna fly to the sky (Fly), 중력을 타고 sway
Ride or die, let me take you there
Would you dive with me
Dive with me, dive? (Dive with me, dive)
재촉해도 돼 eyes on me (Eyes, eyes, eyes)
Eyes on me, now (Now, oh, run)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (You should know about me, yeah; Yeah)
Won't let you down, down, 손을 잡아
날 믿고 다음 다음 step을 밟아 (Step을 밟아, ooh-woah)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me)
Won't let you down, down 손을 잡아 (Yeah)
네 눈빛 닿아 닿아 뛰는 my heart
Gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it, kill the end, I don't-
G-g-gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it, kill the end, I don't want it
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
너와 내 time, mm, mm, 멈추지 마
I have no doubt, doubt, 이젠 알아
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Ooh-ooh; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me
너와 내 time, mm, mm, 멈추지 마
우리가 닿을 다음으로 dive now
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
G-g-gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it (Know about me)
I wanna drop my rhythm on your fear (Ayy)
Fine even get caught, everything you feel (Ayy, ayy)
You've never seen anything like that
Reckless, but just like that, love
Breaking expectations, spilling those cracks
Tugging just right on the string of curiosity (Yeah)
A slight tilt of head, so easily
Bring out a different side of you, oh
Would you dive with me
Dive with me, dive?
Not to miss it, eyes on me (Hey, hey, hey)
Eyes on me, now
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Yeah)
Won't let you down, down, take my hand
Trust me, stepping forward to the next, next
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me)
Won't let you down, down, take my hand
Your gaze touches me, touches me, my heart races (Ooh, ooh-woah)
So what happened? Blush that lifts you off the ground
Give you my heart and affectionб I'm a pilot who leads you
We're gonna fly to the sky (Fly), кide the gravity, sway
Ride or die, let me take you there
Would you dive with me
Dive with me, dive? (Dive with me, dive)
Fine with you rushing me, eyes on me (Eyes, eyes, eyes)
Eyes on me, now (Now, oh, run)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (You should know about me, yeah; Yeah)
Won't let you down, down, take my hand
Trust me, stepping forward to the next, next (Stepping forward, ooh-woah)
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Know about me)
Won't let you down, down, take my hand (Yeah)
Your gaze touches me, touches me, my heart races
Gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it, kill the end, I don't-
G-g-gonna do it 'cause I want it, gonna move 'cause I want it
Gonna love 'cause I want it, gonna run 'cause I want it
Kill the doubt, I don't want it, kill the fear, I don't want it
Kill the rule, I don't want it, kill the end, I don't want it
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
You and my time, time, mm, mm, don't hold back now
I have no doubt doubt I see it now
Let me show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me (Ooh-ooh; That's that)
Show you that, show you that
Mm, mm, know about me
You and my time, time, mm, mm, don't hold back now
To our next chapter we will arrive, let's dive now
Lời dịch:
Sẽ làm vì tôi muốn thế, sẽ di chuyển vì tôi muốn thế
Sẽ yêu vì tôi muốn thế, sẽ chạy vì tôi muốn thế
Diệt trừ nghi ngờ, tôi không muốn nó, diệt trừ sợ hãi, tôi không muốn nó
Diệt trừ luật lệ, tôi không muốn nó (Hãy biết về tôi)
Tôi muốn thả nhịp điệu của mình lên nỗi sợ của bạn (Ayy)
Ổn thôi ngay cả khi bị bắt, mọi thứ bạn cảm nhận (Ayy, ayy)
Bạn chưa từng thấy điều gì như thế
Liều lĩnh, nhưng chỉ như thế, tình yêu à
Phá vỡ những kỳ vọng, làm nứt những vết nứt đó
Kéo đúng sợi dây tò mò (Yeah)
Một cái nghiêng đầu nhẹ, thật dễ dàng
Mang ra một mặt khác của bạn, oh
Bạn có muốn lặn cùng tôi không
Lặn cùng tôi, lặn không?
Đừng bỏ lỡ nó, mắt nhìn tôi (Hey, hey, hey)
Mắt nhìn tôi, ngay bây giờ
Hãy để tôi cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Đó là thế)
Cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Yeah)
Sẽ không làm bạn thất vọng, thất vọng, nắm tay tôi
Tin tôi, bước về phía trước đến tiếp theo, tiếp theo
Hãy để tôi cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Biết về tôi, Đó là thế)
Cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Biết về tôi)
Sẽ không làm bạn thất vọng, thất vọng, nắm tay tôi
Ánh mắt của bạn chạm vào tôi, chạm vào tôi, tim tôi đập nhanh (Ooh, ooh-woah)
Vậy chuyện gì đã xảy ra? Sự đỏ mặt nâng bạn lên khỏi mặt đất
Trao cho bạn trái tim và tình cảm của tôi, tôi là phi công dẫn dắt bạn
Chúng ta sẽ bay lên bầu trời (Bay), bỏ qua trọng lực, đu đưa
Đi cùng nhau đến cùng, hãy để tôi đưa bạn đến đó
Bạn có muốn lặn cùng tôi không
Lặn cùng tôi, lặn không? (Lặn cùng tôi, lặn không)
Ổn thôi khi bạn thúc giục tôi, mắt nhìn tôi (Mắt, mắt, mắt)
Mắt nhìn tôi, ngay bây giờ (Ngay bây giờ, oh, chạy)
Hãy để tôi cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Đó là thế)
Cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Bạn nên biết về tôi, yeah, yeah)
Sẽ không làm bạn thất vọng, thất vọng, nắm tay tôi
Tin tôi, bước về phía trước đến tiếp theo, tiếp theo (Bước về phía trước, ooh-woah)
Hãy để tôi cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Biết về tôi, Đó là thế)
Cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Biết về tôi)
Sẽ không làm bạn thất vọng, thất vọng, nắm tay tôi (Yeah)
Ánh mắt của bạn chạm vào tôi, chạm vào tôi, tim tôi đập nhanh
Sẽ làm vì tôi muốn thế, sẽ di chuyển vì tôi muốn thế
Sẽ yêu vì tôi muốn thế, sẽ chạy vì tôi muốn thế
Diệt trừ nghi ngờ, tôi không muốn nó, diệt trừ sợ hãi, tôi không muốn nó
Diệt trừ luật lệ, tôi không muốn nó, diệt trừ kết thúc, tôi không-
Sẽ làm vì tôi muốn thế, sẽ di chuyển vì tôi muốn thế
Sẽ yêu vì tôi muốn thế, sẽ chạy vì tôi muốn thế
Diệt trừ nghi ngờ, tôi không muốn nó, diệt trừ sợ hãi, tôi không muốn nó
Diệt trừ luật lệ, tôi không muốn nó, diệt trừ kết thúc, tôi không muốn nó
Hãy để tôi cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Đó là thế)
Cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Bạn và thời gian của tôi, thời gian, mm, mm, đừng giữ lại nữa
Tôi không nghi ngờ gì, tôi thấy nó ngay bây giờ
Hãy để tôi cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi (Ooh-ooh, Đó là thế)
Cho bạn thấy điều đó, cho bạn thấy điều đó
Mm, mm, biết về tôi
Bạn và thời gian của tôi, thời gian, mm, mm, đừng giữ lại nữa
Đến chương tiếp theo của chúng ta, chúng ta sẽ đến, hãy lặn ngay bây giờ
