Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,765 Tìm: 0

Bài Hát: Last Christmas

Ca sĩ: Wham!

Lời bài hát:


Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day, you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day, you gave it away (You gave it away)

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special (Special)

[Verse 1]

Once bitten and twice shy

I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye

Tell me, baby, do you recognize me?

Well, it "s been a year, it doesn" t surprise me

[Verse 2]

Happy Christmas I wrapped it up and sent it

With a note saying. "I love you", I meant it

Now I know what a fool I've been

But if you kissed me now, I know you'd fool me again

[Chorus]Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day, you gave it away (You gave it away)

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special (Special)

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day, you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special (Special, oh)

Oh, oh, baby

[Verse 3]

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes

I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice

My God, I thought you were someone to rely on

Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

[Verse 4]

A face of a lover with a fire in his heart

A man under cover but you tore me apart

Ooh-hoo

Now I "ve found a real love, you" ll never fool me again

[Chorus]Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day, you gave it away (You gave it away)

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special (Special)

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day, you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears (Ohh)

I'll give it to someone special (Special)

[Verse 5]

A face of a lover with a fire in his heart (I gave you my heart)

A man under cover but you tore him apart

Maybe next year

I "ll give it to someone, I" ll give it to someone special

Special..

Someone, someone, I'll give it to someone, someone special

[Outro]Who give me something in return

I'll give it to someone-

Hold my heart and watch it burn

I'll give it to someone-

I'll give it to someone-

I'll give it to someone special

I thought you were here to stay (Oh, oh)

How could you love me for a day

I thought you were someone special

Gave you my heart

I'll give it to someone-

I'll give it to someone-

Last Christmas

I gave you my heart

You gave it away

I'll give it to someone-

I'll give it to someone-

La, la

La, la, la, la, la

La, la

La, la, la, la

La, la, la, la, la, la, la

Lời dịch:

Giáng sinh năm trước

Tôi trao cho em trái tim

Nhưng chỉ ngày sau đó, em đã bỏ nó đi

Giáng sinh năm nay

Để giữ lại những giọt nước mắt

Tôi sẽ trao nó cho một người nào đó đặc biệt

Một lần đau và hai lần né tránh

Tôi đã giữ khoảng cách

Nhưng tôi vẫn dõi theo em

Hãy cho anh biết em yêu

Em có nhận ra tôi không?

Đã một năm rồi

Nó không làm tôi ngạc nhiên chút nào

(Mừng Giáng Sinh)

Tôi đã bọc nó lại rồi gửi đi

Với lời nhắn "Anh yêu em"

Tôi muốn nói như thế

Bấy giờ thì tôi đã biết mình ngốc như thế nào

Nhưng giờ nếu em lại hôn tôi

Thì tôi biết là em lại lừa dối tôi

Khuôn mặt của người yêu với ngọn lửa trong tim anh ta

Một người đàn ông giả tạo và em đã bỏ anh ta qua một bên

Bây giờ tôi đã tìm thấy tình yêu dích thực

Em sẽ không thể lừa gạt tôi lần nữa.
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back