"Last Forever" của LANY là một bài hát mang đến cảm giác vừa ngọt ngào vừa man mác buồn, như một lời hứa mong manh trong tình yêu. Ca khúc có giai điệu nhẹ nhàng, mơ màng khiến người nghe chìm vào cảm xúc hoài niệm và khát khao về sự vĩnh cửu. Bài hát dễ chạm đến trái tim bởi sự chân thành, giản dị trong ca từ và âm nhạc.
Bài hát: Last Forever
Ca sĩ: LANY
Lời bài hát:
When I first saw your face
It took my breath away
Tried but I couldn't find the words to say
The one thing on my mind
Was the rest of my life
Felt it when I looked in your eyes that night
You would be my last forever
I want this to last forever
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
You would be my last forever
Flowers bloom, then they die
Hellos end in goodbyes
You never get the same colors in the sky
Some love just passin' through
Some love one night or two
But some loves you just know when you do, and I knew
You would be my last forever
I want this to last forever
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
Every day, every night
Every second of my life
Let it rain, let it shine
I will choose you every time
Every beat, every breath
Every minute I have left
You're the only thing in life I've ever had
That I wanted to
Last forever
Will you be my last forever?
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
You would be my last forever
I want this to last forever
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
Every day, every night
Every second of my life
Let it rain, let it shine
I will choose you every time
Every beat, every breath
Every minute I have left
You're the only thing in life I've ever had
That I wanted to
Bài hát: Last Forever
Ca sĩ: LANY
Lời bài hát:
When I first saw your face
It took my breath away
Tried but I couldn't find the words to say
The one thing on my mind
Was the rest of my life
Felt it when I looked in your eyes that night
You would be my last forever
I want this to last forever
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
You would be my last forever
Flowers bloom, then they die
Hellos end in goodbyes
You never get the same colors in the sky
Some love just passin' through
Some love one night or two
But some loves you just know when you do, and I knew
You would be my last forever
I want this to last forever
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
Every day, every night
Every second of my life
Let it rain, let it shine
I will choose you every time
Every beat, every breath
Every minute I have left
You're the only thing in life I've ever had
That I wanted to
Last forever
Will you be my last forever?
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
You would be my last forever
I want this to last forever
I would die if one day we
Couldn't be together
I'm begging, baby, please
For you to promise me
Every day, every night
Every second of my life
Let it rain, let it shine
I will choose you every time
Every beat, every breath
Every minute I have left
You're the only thing in life I've ever had
That I wanted to
