Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 440 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát khắc họa nỗi đau sâu sắc của một người yêu chân thành nhưng bị phản bội và tổn thương. Giữa giằng xé của lý trí và con tim, nhân vật buộc phải học cách buông bỏ dù vẫn còn yêu, để tìm lại chính mình.

Bài hát: Let You Go

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


At first, you said you loved me very much

Why has it become like this now? F*ck

You used sweet words, treated me as your crush

I loved you and now, you're breaking my heart

I fell in love deeply and

Left no escape for myself

Please tell me how walk the next step

I wish I didn't love you so much

So I can easily give up

I won't suffer, I won't suffer bae

Like every day, tears soaked on my face

Just look at me, look at me

I'm in this terrible form, do you like it?

Funny, you're the one who created it

I don't want to be like this

But where's the exit?

I deserve this?

I gotta let you go

I gotta let you go

Baby I don't know

Do I deserve this?

I gotta let you go

I gotta let you go

Baby, I gotta let you go

Betting the whole life

Into a love that has no destination

I no longer have motivation

The things I aspire

Damn you made it die

You satisfied?

I'm grateful than ever

Memories each other

"Though sometimes you tore me to pieces

Yeah I" m grateful than ever

You taught me the mature

So myself can make sure

I would be fine when we're not together

Also pitiful

Also difficult

Also really tired too

But leave I don't want to

I don't know what to do

I swear that is true

Love didn't last too long

But this'll become the biggest ruin

I deserve this?

I gotta let you go

I gotta let you go

Baby I don't know

Do I deserve this?

I gotta let you go

I gotta let you go

Baby, I gotta let you go
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back