Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,461 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Dance (Hannah Montana OST) - Miley Cyrus

Lời bài hát

The weekends almost done

The moon is low in the sky

I feel like goin' out

Before the night passes by

I won't just sit around

When life becomes a drag

I dance

I like the bass (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)

I like the boom (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)

I need guitar (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)

I like that drum when it goes (drum beat)

[Chorus:]

Let's dance

For the weekend

What the night is all about

Let's dance

Grab your girlfriends

Grab your boyfriends

Sweat it out

Let's dance

(Move your whole body)

(Let's start the party)

(Speak/rap)

For the number one girl to make you go crazy

I need someone to dance with me baby

(Dance)

The music's on (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)

My favorite song (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)

The beat is strong (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up) -

We'll dance

Come on

[Chorus:]

Let's dance

For the weekend

What the night is all about

Let's dance

Grab your girlfriends

Grab your boyfriends

Sweat it out

Let's dance

(Move your whole body)

(Let's start the party)

(Speak/rap) for the number one girl to make you go crazy

I need someone to dance with me baby

(Dance)

Keep movin'!

Crank it up!

Yeah

When the night says hello

Yeah get ready to go

Turn it up

Turn it loose

Yeah you got no excuse

Just take a chance

Get out on the floor and dance

[Chorus:]

Let's dance

For the weekend

What the night is all about

Let's dance

Grab your girlfriends

Grab your boyfriends

Sweat it out

Let's dance

(let's dance)

And let's start the party

[Chorus:]

Let's dance

For the weekend

What the night is all about

Let's dance

Grab your girlfriends

Grab your boyfriends

Sweat it out

Let's dance

(Move your whole body)

(Let's start the party)

(Speak/rap)

As soon as my album goes number one

Lời dịch

Ngày cuối tuần đã trôi qua

Mặt trăng thì lên chậm trên bầu trời

Tôi muốn ra ngoài

Trước khi màn đêm trôi qua

Tôi sẽ không ngồi yên một chỗ

Khi cuộc sống trở nên nặng nề, Tôi khiêu vũ

Tôi thích âm trầm, bật to lên

Tôi thích tiếng trống, bật to lên

Tôi cần ghi-ta, bật to lên

Tôi thích cái trống khi nó kêu

Hãy nhảy nào!

Ngày cuối tuần, buổi tối là như vậy

Hãy nhảy nào!

Nắm tay bạn gái

Nắm tay bạn trai

Hãy thật nồng nhiệt

Hãy nhảy nào!

Hãy di chuyển cả người

Hãy bắt đầu bữa tiệc rock

Quá nhiều nhạc sẽ khiến một cô gái phát điên

Tôi cần một ai đó nhảy cùng

Âm nhạc cất lên, bật to lên

Bài hát tôi thích, bật to lên

Âm thanh thật mạnh, bật to lên -

Và chúng ta sẽ nhảy

Khi màn đêm đã tới

Hãy sẵn sàng nào

Bật to lên, thả lỏng người đi

Bạn không thể ngụy biện

Hãy nắm lấy cơ hội này

Hãy bước ra sàn và nhảy
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back