Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 4,430 Tìm: 0
Like JENNIE

Thể hiện: JENNIE


Track 2 của album Ruby là ca khúc Like JENNIE được JENNIE thể hiện đầy cá tính và sáng tạo từ trong phần nhạc cho đến phần nhìn của bài hát mang đến sự choáng ngợp cho những người yêu thích cũng như người quan tâm đến âm nhạc của JENNIE. Lời bài hát được viết và thể hiện rất phong cách, rất JENNIE như Haters, they don't really like JENNIE, "Cause they could never ever be JENNIE. Ca khúc là một thông điệp gửi đi đầy mạnh mẽ mang tên Like JENNIE. Nếu bạn chưa nghe qua album Ruby thì có thể bắt đầu ngay với Like JENNIE nhé.



Lyrics:

Ha, c'mon, it's gonna be fucking hard

Special edition and your AI couldn't copy

I'm leaving clues in the fittin' room and it's hot tea

No, I'm not thinking about no exes, know they miss me

I got the whole world spinning like it's tipsy

Don't bore us, take it to the chorus

Who wanna rock with JENNIE?

Keep your hair done, nails done like JENNIE

Who else got 'em obsessed like JENNIE?

Like, like, like (JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE)

I think I really like (JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE)

Haters, they don't really like (JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE)

" Cause they could never ever be (JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE)

But have you ever met JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE?

JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE

It "s JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE

But have you ever met?

But have you ever met?

But have you ever met?

얼말 줘도 못해 서커스짓

포징한번에 만들어 mosh pit

They can't deal with me 'cause I'm priceless

여러 셀럽들 속에 내 DNA

Get, get outta my way

바비가 처키가 되기 전에

Name, shame, blame tryna burst my bubble

터트려봐 그럼 더 큰 홀에서

만나는 거야 제니를 keep shading

예술작품엔 필요해 frame이

I've slayed it, and I graved it

Yes, I'm guilty 잘난 게 죄니

Who wanna rock with JENNIE?

Keep your hair done, nails done like JENNIE

Who else got 'em obsessed like JENNIE?

Like, like, like

I think I really like JENNIE

Haters, they don't really like JENNIE

" Cause they could never ever be JENNIE

But have you ever met JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE?

JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE

It"s JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE

Like JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE

Rock with JENNIE

Keep your hair done, nails done like JENNIE

Who else got 'em obsessed, like

But have you ever met JENNIE?

But have you ever met?

JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE

It's JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE, JENNIE
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back