Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 484 Tìm: 0
LOOK AT ME

Trình bày: ALLDAY PROJECT

Mini-album: ALLDAY PROJECT​

"LOOK AT ME" của ALLDAY PROJECT được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 8 tháng 12 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album đầu tay mang tên ALLDAY PROJECT của nhóm nhạc hỗn hợp Hàn Quốc. "LOOK AT ME" là một tuyên ngôn về sự thống trị và quyến rũ của ALLDAY PROJECT . Bài hát sử dụng hình ảnh xa hoa và ngôn ngữ tự tin để truyền tải thông điệp rằng họ là những người thành công, độc đáo, và hoàn toàn xứng đáng với mọi sự chú ý đang đổ dồn về phía mình.


Phiên âm:

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

Yeah, say you wanna live like this

Nunbusyeo on my wrist

I got em all looking my way

Eonjena I take that risk

You know I never miss

Nal hyanghan siseon it's all day

Show me

You want me like that

Malhae mwo eottae

You for real

For real

I'll show you

I got it like that

Nal barabol ttae

Jipjunghae neon ttuleojil deut

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

Got em all, got em all, got em all watching

Gakkai oji ma you better watch it

Serve it up, eat it up, major reaction

Wiro deo ollaga no, I'm not crashing

Pull up in a 4x4, huh

5 deep how we roll, huh

6th sense overflow, yeah

One of one that's fosho, yeah

Everyday

I be gettin' the green, only profit, can't stop it

I'm laughing my way to the bank

All day I be deep in my pocket

Depositin' clockin' in, another minute I made

Tujageum eokdae bet

Ppael geomyeon jigeum ppae

Saengtaegye pagoejande

Amudo myeoljongsikil

Bangbeobeul moreuneunde

Show me

You want me like that

Malhae mwo eottae

You for real

For real

I'll show you

I got it like that

Nal barabol ttae

Jipjunghae neon ttuleojil deut

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

No you ain't gotta lie

You like that angle wide

Can't pick your favorite side

You like all directions

But are you about that action

Ice in my vein ppobadaga suhyeolhaejulge

100 bands on my chain nunppongi ga eojjeol su eomne

Uryeonaen cha han janui yeoyureul bwa

Double R on my cha cheonjange byeol bwa

Put you in designer, just say what you want

I'm not playing, I'm just saying

ADP

Like the way you look at me

Like ADP

Are you ready, camera, action

ADP

Like the way you look at me

Like ADP

Are you ready, camera, action

Lời bài hát:

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

Yeah, say you wanna live like this

눈부셔 on my wrist

I got em all looking my way

언제나 I take that risk

You know I never miss

날 향한 시선 it's all day

Show me

You want me like that

말해 뭐 어때

You for real

For real

I'll show you

I got it like that

날 바라볼 때

집중해 넌 뚫어질 듯

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

Got em all, got em all, got em all watching

가까이 오지 마 you better watch it

Serve it up, eat it up, major reaction

위로 더 올라가 no, I'm not crashing

Pull up in a 4x4, huh

5 deep how we roll, huh

6th sense overflow, yeah

One of one that's fosho, yeah

Everyday

I be gettin' the green, only profit, can't stop it

I'm laughing my way to the bank

All day I be deep in my pocket

Depositin' clockin' in, another minute I made

투자금 억대 bet

뺄 거면 지금 빼

생태계 파괴잔데

아무도 멸종시킬

방법을 모르는데

Show me

You want me like that

말해 뭐 어때

You for real

For real

I'll show you

I got it like that

날 바라볼 때

집중해 넌 뚫어질 듯

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

No you ain't gotta lie

You like that angle wide

Can't pick your favorite side

You like all directions

But are you about that action

Ice in my vein 뽑아다가 수혈해줄게

100 bands on my chain 눈뽕이 가 어쩔 수 없네

우려낸 차 한 잔의 여유를 봐

Double R on my 차 천장에 별 봐

Put you in designer, just say what you want

I'm not playing, I'm just saying

ADP

Like the way you look at me

Like ADP

Are you ready, camera, action

ADP

Like the way you look at me

Like ADP

Are you ready, camera, action

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

Yeah, say you wanna live like this

Dazzling on my wrist

I got 'em all looking my way

Always, I take that risk

You know I never miss

The gaze towards me, it's all day

Show me

You want me like that

Just say it, what's the big deal?

You for real

For real

I'll show you

I got it like that

When you look at me

Focus, you're about to stare right through

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

Got 'em all, got 'em all, got 'em all watching

Don't come close, you better watch it

Serve it up, eat it up, major reaction

Going higher up, no, I'm not crashing

Pull up in a 4x4, huh

5 deep how we roll, huh

6th sense overflow, yeah

One of one that's fosho, yeah

Everyday

I be gettin' the green, only profit, can't stop it

I'm laughing my way to the bank

All day I be deep in my pocket

Depositin' clockin' in, another minute I made

Investment funds in the hundreds of millions, bet

If you're gonna pull out, do it now

I'm a disruptor of the ecosystem

And no one knows

How to make me go extinct

Show me

You want me like that

Just say it, what's the big deal?

You for real

For real

I'll show you

I got it like that

When you look at me

Focus, you're about to stare right through

I like the way you

Look at me

Look at me

ADP

I wanna see your

Eyes on me

Eyes on me

ADP

No you ain't gotta lie

You like that angle wide

Can't pick your favorite side

You like all directions

But are you about that action

I'll take the ice in my veins and give you a transfusion

100 bands on my chain, it's blinding, can't be helped

Look at the leisure of a cup of steeped tea

See the stars on the ceiling of my Double R (Rolls-Royce) car

Put you in designer, just say what you want

I'm not playing, I'm just saying

ADP

Like the way you look at me

Like ADP

Are you ready, camera, action

ADP

Like the way you look at me

Like ADP

Are you ready, camera, action

Lời dịch:

Anh thích cách em

Nhìn vào anh

Nhìn vào anh

ADP

Anh muốn thấy

Đôi mắt em dõi theo anh

Dõi theo anh

ADP

Bảo là em muốn sống như thế này

Ánh sáng lấp lánh trên cổ tay anh

Ai cũng phải ngoái nhìn về phía anh

Lúc nào cũng vậy, anh chọn mạo hiểm

Em biết anh chưa từng bỏ lỡ

Mọi ánh nhìn về phía anh, suốt cả ngày dài

Hãy cho anh thấy

Là em muốn anh như thế

Cứ nói đi, có gì đâu nghiêm trọng?

Em nghiêm túc mà

Thật sự nghiêm túc

Anh sẽ cho em thấy

Anh đúng là như thế

Khi em nhìn anh

Tập trung đi, em sắp nhìn xuyên thấu anh mất rồi

Anh thích cách em

Nhìn vào anh

Nhìn vào anh

ADP

Anh muốn thấy

Đôi mắt em dõi theo anh

Dõi theo anh

ADP

Mọi người đều đang nhìn, nhìn hết vào đây

Đừng lại gần, tốt hơn em nên cẩn thận

Dọn sân khấu, cuốn hết vào, phản ứng dữ dội

Bay cao lên nữa, và anh không hề rơi xuống đâu

Kéo tới bằng chiếc 4x4

5 người tụi anh lăn bánh

Giác quan thứ 6 tràn đầy

Độc nhất vô nhị là chắc chắn

Mỗi ngày

Anh kiếm được tiền xanh, toàn lợi nhuận, chẳng thể dừng lại

Anh cười bước vào ngân hàng

Cả ngày anh đều đầy túi

Gửi tiền, chốt giờ, thêm một phút lại kiếm được

Quỹ đầu tư hàng trăm triệu, tin đi

Nếu muốn rút lui, rút luôn bây giờ

Anh là kẻ làm đảo lộn hệ sinh thái

Và chẳng ai biết

Làm sao khiến anh biến mất được

Hãy cho anh thấy

Là em muốn anh như vậy

Nói đi, có gì phải ngại?

Em nghiêm túc

Thật sự nghiêm túc

Anh sẽ cho em thấy

Anh là người như thế

Khi em nhìn anh

Tập trung đi, em sắp nhìn xuyên thấu anh rồi

Anh thích cách em

Nhìn vào anh

Nhìn vào anh

ADP

Anh muốn thấy

Đôi mắt em nhìn vào anh

Nhìn vào anh

ADP

Không cần phải nói dối đâu

Em thích góc máy rộng ấy

Không chọn được góc nào

Vì góc nào em cũng thích

Nhưng em có dám hành động không?

Anh mang "băng trong mạch máu" và truyền cho em luôn cũng được

Trăm ngàn đô trên dây chuyền, lóa mắt, không trách được

Nhìn cái sự nhàn hạ như thưởng trà nóng

Ngắm những vì sao trên trần chiếc Rolls-Royce của anh

Để anh cho em mặc đồ hiệu, cứ nói điều em muốn

Anh không đùa đâu, anh nói thật đấy

ADP

Như cách em nhìn anh

Như ADP

Sẵn sàng chưa, máy chạy, diễn!

ADP

Như cách em nhìn anh

Như ADP

Sẵn sàng chưa, máy chạy, diễn!
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back