Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 451 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Love Current" toát lên một cảm xúc ngập tràn đắm say và sự lạc lối trong tình yêu. Lời bài hát như một lời tỏ tình chân thành, khi người hát không thể rời mắt khỏi người mình yêu, cảm giác này là một dòng chảy tình cảm mạnh mẽ và không thể ngừng lại.

Bài hát: Love Current

Thể hiện: KoQuet

Lời bài hát:


You see right now I've fallen into

Unable to get over you

You put a smile

Right in my eyes

Killing this silence I've been wild

Oh I don't want to be apart

So I can see you from afar

Right in my sight sometimes in my mind

It doesn't matter you are the matter

Don't you realize you're a miracle

It makes my instinct vulnerable

How long will it take from heart to heart

I saw your signal in the stars

I know that you're the one

Yes you are

You see right now I've fallen into

Can't take my eyes off you

Fell in the night right by my side

Just a little a little while

Don't you realize you're a miracle

It makes my instinct vulnerable

How long will it take from heart to heart

I saw your signal in the stars

I know that you're the one

Yes you are

Don't you realize I've fallen into

Can't take my eyes off you
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back