Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,542 Tìm: 0
Love Hangover

Thể hiện: JENNIE, Dominic Fike

Vào ngày 31 tháng 1 năm 2025, trên kênh YouTube của JENNIE phát hành bản Official music video cho ca khúc Love Hangover hợp tác cùng với Dominic Fike. Chiếc bài hát nằm trong album Ruby sở hữu chất nhạc lôi cuốn, bắt tai, cách thể hiện của JENNIE, Dominic Fike đầy cá tính, thời thượng và truyền đạt được nội dung từ lời bài hát thực ấn tượng. Thích thú với âm nhạc của JENNIE thì Love Hangover là một trong những bài hát mà bạn nên thưởng thức để cảm nhận nhiều hơn về phong cách âm nhạc của JENNIE - BlackPink.

Bên dưới là video bài nhạc Love Hangover - JENNIE, Dominic Fike, chọn phụ đề để xem lời dịch của ca khúc này:


Lyrics:

Intro:

I'm over, I'm so over

This love hangover (Yeah, go)

Verse 1: JENNIE

Fight me, fight me, fight me

You made me so unlike me

I don't wanna talk, come behind me

Know you ain't the one, but you might be

Who sent you? Who sent you? Who sent you?

Who sent you 'round again? (Who sent you 'round)

I'm so, l'm so shady

I don't really mind when you play me

Wanna switch it up, go crazy

I ain't gonna leave 'til you hate me

Who sent you? Who sent you? Who sent you?

Who sent you 'round? (Who sent you 'round)

Chorus: JENNIE

We say it's over (Uh)

But I keep fucking with you (Yeah)

And every time I do, I wake up with this love hangover

You got me pouring for two

I swore l'd never do it again

Until you came over (Uh)

I started lying with you (Yeah)

And every time I do, I wake up with this love hangover

Ah, oh, I swear I'll never do it again

Post-Chorus: JENNIE

Ah, shit, I did it again (Call me back, call me back, call me back)

(Call me back, call me back)

Oh, but you know l'm gonna do it again

(Oh, shit, oh, shit, call me back, call me back, call me back)

(Call me back, call me back)

Yeah, you know I'm gonna do it again

Verse 2: Dominic Fike, cả hai & JENNIE

I had woke up in a daze, my sweat was cold, my lip was cracked

I can't leave this bitch, I had to single, double, triple back

She gon' leave me, but she wants to keep me on, what's up with that?

I don't even really got time for all that shit right now, l'm a baby father

And all them jokes she told at dinner last night ain't had me dead, I was playing possum

And when the waiter brought the check, she said, "Let's head to mine" I said, "Okay, awesome"

One minute, we're growing apart, and next I'm in her apartment

Just watching her get naked and not thinking with my heart

I ain't even really got time for all that shit right now

But if she wanted it right now

Then I could meet you there right now

Even though you barely even drink (Uh-huh)

We hardly even spoke (Uh-huh)

But I know when I wake up that I'm still gon' feel that hangover, babe

Chorus: JENNIE

We say it's over (Uh)

But I keep fucking with you (Yeah)

And every time I do, I wake up with this love hangover (Ah-ha)

You got me pouring for two (Ah-ha)

I swore l'd never do it again

Until you came over (Uh)

I started lying with you (Yeah)

And every time I do, I wake up with this love hangover

Ah, oh, I swear I'll never do it again

Post-Chorus: JENNIE

Ah, shit, I did it again (Call me back, call me back, call me back)

Oh (Oh, shit), but you know l'm gonna do it again

(Uh-huh, call me back, call me back, uh-huh, call me back)

(Yeah, you know I'm gonna do it again)

Yeah, you know I'm gonna do it again

Outro: JENNIE & Dominic Fike

Back, back, back, back, back (Call me back, call me back, call me back)

Back, back, back, back, back

Ah, shit, ah, shit (Ayy)

Back, back, back, back, back

(Call me back, call me back, call me back)

Back, back, back, back, back

Ah, shit, ah, shit (Ayy, baby)

Back, back, back, back, back

Single, double, triple back

(Call me back, call me back, call me back, uh-huh, baby)

Back, back, back, back, back

Single, double, triple back right now, right now

(Call me back, call me back, call me back, yeah, baby)

Back, back, back, back, back

Ah, shit, ah, shit (Call me back, call me back, baby)

Single, double, triple back

Back, back, back, back, back (Uh-huh)

Don't know what l'm saying at this point
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back