Love Me Baby
Ca sĩ: VSTRA
Toàn bộ lời bài hát của Love Me Baby như tựa đề đều là ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh và được viết bởi chính nữ ca sĩ VSTRA . Đoạn đầu nghe chưa được cuốn lắm nhưng càng về sau khi giọng ca của VSTRA nổi bật thì từng câu hát trong lời bài hát cứ gọi là đi thẳng vào lòng người.
Thưởng thức Love Me Baby cho cảm giác những cảm xúc của VSTRA thật chân thực, có chút gì yếu đuối, nữ tính. Cách phát âm của VSTRA nghe cũng rất ổn áp. Nên nếu bạn thích nhạc tiếng Anh qua giọng ca Việt thì đây chắc chắn là một bản nhạc rất xứng đáng để bạn tận hưởng hôm nay, ngày mai và cả ngày sau nữa.
Lyrics:
Baby won't you feel me
Baby won't you love me right now
(Won't you love me right now)
Baby won't you feel me
Baby won't you touch me right now
(Won't you touch me right now)
Your loving is sacred
Feel a single touch and I'm smitten
I can see your crave for excitement
Everything you are is exclusive
Your loving is sacred
Brought me to heaven this ain't delusional
Consume it as if you were gonna lose it all
Everything I am is exclusive
Hold my hand and run as fast as
You can to the dying light
Cause in the night I want you more and more
Don't leave me behind
I will drown myself in you every day
Cause I'm the moth to your fire
And I'll make sure to be here
And wait for you, time to time
I want you to love me baby
What's good about being alone?
And I don't want nobody on me
Not if that body isn't you (Oh)
Your loving is sacred
Feel a single touch and I'm smitten
I can see your crave for excitement
Everything you are is exclusive
Your loving is sacred
Brought me to heaven this ain't delusional
Consume it as if you were gonna lose it all
Everything I am is exclusive
Oh won't you hunt me down in daylight
(In daylight)
(Oh Yeah)
Oh won't you hurt me slowly real nice
(I'm nice, I'm real nice)
I need you to need me baby
I need you to fill me baby
You need me the real me baby
I need you to need me, show me
Your loving is sacred
Feel a single touch and I'm smitten
I can see your crave for excitement
Everything you are is exclusive
Your loving is sacred
Brought me to heaven this ain't delusional
Consume it as if you were gonna lose it all
Everything I am is exclusive
Oh baby won't you feel me
Oh baby won't you love me right now
Oh baby won't you feel me
Oh baby won't you tell me right now.
Ca sĩ: VSTRA
Toàn bộ lời bài hát của Love Me Baby như tựa đề đều là ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh và được viết bởi chính nữ ca sĩ VSTRA . Đoạn đầu nghe chưa được cuốn lắm nhưng càng về sau khi giọng ca của VSTRA nổi bật thì từng câu hát trong lời bài hát cứ gọi là đi thẳng vào lòng người.
Thưởng thức Love Me Baby cho cảm giác những cảm xúc của VSTRA thật chân thực, có chút gì yếu đuối, nữ tính. Cách phát âm của VSTRA nghe cũng rất ổn áp. Nên nếu bạn thích nhạc tiếng Anh qua giọng ca Việt thì đây chắc chắn là một bản nhạc rất xứng đáng để bạn tận hưởng hôm nay, ngày mai và cả ngày sau nữa.
Lyrics:
Baby won't you feel me
Baby won't you love me right now
(Won't you love me right now)
Baby won't you feel me
Baby won't you touch me right now
(Won't you touch me right now)
Your loving is sacred
Feel a single touch and I'm smitten
I can see your crave for excitement
Everything you are is exclusive
Your loving is sacred
Brought me to heaven this ain't delusional
Consume it as if you were gonna lose it all
Everything I am is exclusive
Hold my hand and run as fast as
You can to the dying light
Cause in the night I want you more and more
Don't leave me behind
I will drown myself in you every day
Cause I'm the moth to your fire
And I'll make sure to be here
And wait for you, time to time
I want you to love me baby
What's good about being alone?
And I don't want nobody on me
Not if that body isn't you (Oh)
Your loving is sacred
Feel a single touch and I'm smitten
I can see your crave for excitement
Everything you are is exclusive
Your loving is sacred
Brought me to heaven this ain't delusional
Consume it as if you were gonna lose it all
Everything I am is exclusive
Oh won't you hunt me down in daylight
(In daylight)
(Oh Yeah)
Oh won't you hurt me slowly real nice
(I'm nice, I'm real nice)
I need you to need me baby
I need you to fill me baby
You need me the real me baby
I need you to need me, show me
Your loving is sacred
Feel a single touch and I'm smitten
I can see your crave for excitement
Everything you are is exclusive
Your loving is sacred
Brought me to heaven this ain't delusional
Consume it as if you were gonna lose it all
Everything I am is exclusive
Oh baby won't you feel me
Oh baby won't you love me right now
Oh baby won't you feel me
Oh baby won't you tell me right now.
