LOVE ME or LOSER
- ONEUS -
- ONEUS -
"LOVE ME or LOSER" của ONEUS được phát hành vào ngày 30 tháng 6 năm 2025, thuộc EP 5x của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "LOVE ME or LOSER" là một bản ballad cảm xúc, sâu sắc về cuộc đấu tranh nội tâm trong một mối quan hệ bấp bênh. Người thể hiện đang ở trong một tình thế tiến thoái lưỡng nan, vừa khao khát được yêu thương và có sự rõ ràng, vừa sợ hãi bị từ chối và trở thành "kẻ thua cuộc". Bài hát thể hiện sự yếu đuối, sự phụ thuộc cảm xúc, và nỗi ám ảnh khi phải đối mặt với khả năng mất đi người mình yêu.
Phiên âm:
Mongmareumui jeongdo
Maybe I'm in desert
I'm in love
"Cause I don" t freakin' love you
Oh, nan nugu yeogin eodi?
Not enough
I'm not enough (No)
Da-da-da-dare or truth right huh
Do do don't make me liar
Minmithaetdeon uri sai
Jeongnihae jwo, know your mind
Bakkwin beonhobuteo malhaebwa (call you babe)
Jigeum gago isseo neoege
I'm gonna make you right
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
Jami an ol geoya
Love me or loser, if I lose her
Andoeneun geol aljana
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
Could you love me or loser, if I lose her
Jami an ol geoya
Meoreojimui jeongdo
Maybe I'm in the moon
I'm in love
"Cause I don" t freakin' love you
Oh, nan nugu yeogin eodi
Not enough
I'm not enough (Yeah)
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
Jami an ol geoya
Love me or loser, if I lose her
Andoeneun geol aljana
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
Could you love me or loser, if I lose her
Jami an ol geoya
Nan ttaettaero mongmalla, uh
Muri pillyohae naega (Woo)
Memareun gamume danbiga naeryeojwo
Water, swit
I'm gonna go straight to your mind
Bami saemyeon gieongna (Oh)
Galjeung jache iyuneun mwo
Neoyeosseumyeon joketda
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
Jami an ol geoya
Love me or loser, if I lose her (Love me, I'm loser)
Jami an ol geoya
Could you love me?
Oh
Molla wae irae, take it (Mm)
Molla wae irae, geuraedo neol wonhae
Ara nega mwol wonhaneunji
Mwol wonhaneunji? I need it more
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
Lời bài hát:
목마름의 정도
Maybe I'm in desert
I'm in love
"Cause I don" t freakin' love you
Oh, 난 누구 여긴 어디?
Not enough
I'm not enough (No)
Da-da-da-dare or truth right huh
Do do don't make me liar
밋밋했던 우리 사이
정리해 줘, know your mind
바뀐 번호부터 말해봐 (call you babe)
지금 가고 있어 너에게
I'm gonna make you right
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
잠이 안 올 거야
Love me or loser, if I lose her
안되는 걸 알잖아
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
Could you love me or loser, if I lose her
잠이 안 올 거야
멀어짐의 정도
Maybe I'm in the moon
I'm in love
"Cause I don" t freakin' love you
Oh, 난 누구 여긴 어디
Not enough
I'm not enough (Yeah)
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
잠이 안 올 거야
Love me or loser, if I lose her
안되는 걸 알잖아
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
Could you love me or loser, if I lose her
잠이 안 올 거야
난 때때로 목말라, uh
물이 필요해 내가 (Woo)
메마른 가뭄에 단비가 내려줘
Water, 쉿
I'm gonna go straight to your mind
밤이 새면 기억나 (Oh)
갈증 자체 이유는 뭐
너였으면 좋겠다
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
잠이 안 올 거야
Love me or loser, if I lose her (Love me, I'm loser)
잠이 안 올 거야
Could you love me?
Oh
몰라 왜 이래, take it (Mm)
몰라 왜 이래, 그래도 널 원해
알아 네가 뭘 원하는지
뭘 원하는지? I need it more
Could you love me or loser? If I lose her
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
The degree of thirst
Maybe I'm in a desert
I'm in love
"Cause I don" t freakin' love you
Oh, who am I, where am I?
Not enough
I'm not enough (No)
Da-da-da-dare or truth right, huh
Do do don't make me a liar
Our dull relationship
Sort it out for me, know your mind
Tell me starting from the changed number (call you babe)
I'm going to you now
I'm gonna make you right
Could you love me or a loser? If I lose her
I won't be able to sleep
Love me or a loser, if I lose her
You know it won't work
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
Could you love me or a loser, if I lose her
I won't be able to sleep
The degree of distance
Maybe I'm on the moon
I'm in love
"Cause I don" t freakin' love you
Oh, who am I, where am I?
Not enough
I'm not enough (Yeah)
Could you love me or a loser? If I lose her
I won't be able to sleep
Love me or a loser, if I lose her
You know it won't work
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
That's the way to go, that's the way to go
Could you love me or a loser, if I lose her
I won't be able to sleep
I'm thirsty sometimes, uh
I need water (Woo)
Let a sweet rain fall on the dry drought
Water, shh
I'm gonna go straight to your mind
I remember when the night passes (Oh)
What's the reason for this thirst itself?
I wish it were you
Could you love me or a loser? If I lose her
I won't be able to sleep
Love me or a loser, if I lose her (Love me, I'm a loser)
I won't be able to sleep
Could you love me?
Oh
Don't know why, take it (Mm)
Don't know why, but I still want you
I know what you want
What do you want? I need it more
Could you love me or a loser? If I lose her
Lời dịch:
Mức độ của cơn khát
Có lẽ tôi đang ở sa mạc
Tôi đang yêu
Vì tôi thực sự không yêu em
Ôi, tôi là ai, đây là đâu?
Không đủ
Tôi không đủ (Không)
Thử thách hay sự thật, phải không?
Đừng, đừng biến tôi thành kẻ nói dối
Mối quan hệ nhạt nhẽo của chúng ta
Hãy giải quyết đi, hãy nói rõ suy nghĩ của em
Hãy nói từ số điện thoại đã đổi (gọi em là em yêu)
Tôi đang đến với em đây
Tôi sẽ khiến em đúng đắn
Em có thể yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại? Nếu tôi mất cô ấy
Tôi sẽ không thể ngủ được đâu
Yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại, nếu tôi mất cô ấy
Em biết là sẽ không được đâu mà
Đó là cách phải đi, đó là cách phải đi
Đó là cách phải đi, đó là cách phải đi
Em có thể yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại? Nếu tôi mất cô ấy
Tôi sẽ không thể ngủ được đâu
Mức độ xa cách
Có lẽ tôi đang ở trên mặt trăng
Tôi đang yêu
Vì tôi thực sự không yêu em
Ôi, tôi là ai, đây là đâu?
Không đủ
Tôi không đủ (Vâng)
Em có thể yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại? Nếu tôi mất cô ấy
Tôi sẽ không thể ngủ được đâu
Yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại, nếu tôi mất cô ấy
Em biết là sẽ không được đâu mà
Đó là cách phải đi, đó là cách phải đi
Đó là cách phải đi, đó là cách phải đi
Em có thể yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại? Nếu tôi mất cô ấy
Tôi sẽ không thể ngủ được đâu
Đôi khi tôi khát nước, ừm
Tôi cần nước (Woo)
Hãy để một cơn mưa ngọt ngào rơi xuống hạn hán khô cằn
Nước, suỵt
Tôi sẽ đi thẳng vào tâm trí em
Tôi nhớ khi đêm trôi qua (Ôi)
Lý do cho cơn khát này là gì?
Tôi ước đó là em
Em có thể yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại? Nếu tôi mất cô ấy
Tôi sẽ không thể ngủ được đâu
Yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại, nếu tôi mất cô ấy (Yêu tôi đi, tôi là kẻ thất bại)
Tôi sẽ không thể ngủ được đâu
Em có thể yêu tôi không?
Ôi
Không biết tại sao, cứ chấp nhận đi (Mm)
Không biết tại sao, nhưng tôi vẫn muốn em
Tôi biết em muốn gì
Em muốn gì? Tôi cần nó nhiều hơn
Em có thể yêu tôi hay là kẻ thất bại? Nếu tôi mất cô ấy
