Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 478 Tìm: 0
Love Today

Thể hiện: BTOB


"Love Today" là ca khúc thứ hai nằm trong album "BTODAY", do nhóm nhạc nam BTOB thể hiện chính thức phát hành vào ngày 5 tháng 3 năm 2025 mang hình ảnh trẻ trung, tươi tắn. Đây là ca khúc với giai điệu nhẹ nhàng, giọng hát truyền cảm, ca từ chứa đựng thông điệp giàu ý nghĩa, hãy luôn mạnh mẽ, kiên trì, không ngừng nỗ lực, phấn đấu vươn tới thành công nhé!


Lời Bài Hát (Hangul)

눈부신 그때의 우리

돌아갈 수 있을까

I see the sunrise breaking through the dark

애써 웃음 짓던 수많은 시간과

외로움만이 남겨진 거리 (But I know the truth)

Let's turn the page, rewrite the lines tonight

조각난 별빛이었나

왜 난 상처투성이인 건지

손을 높이 뻗어봤자

휑한 바람만 스치우다 (Woah, woah)

불안에 잡아먹혀도 내일을 꿈꾸고 싶어

내 이름 한번 저 하늘에 걸어둘래

I think I'm not too late, yeah, I think I'm not too late

부딪혀봐 all the way

Everybody, love today

Everybody, love today

걸어가요 그대로 빛이 보일 때까지

Everybody, love today

눈부신 그때의 우리

어디쯤에 있을까?

어떤 하루 끝에 무너져 내릴 만큼

슬플 땐 조금은 쉬어가도 돼 (Oh, you know)

다른 무엇보다도 너를 믿길

Time to shine

눈부실 만큼 빛나는 모든 날

Yeah, feels like I'm stuck in the dark, all alone and I've lost my spark

But everyone's got their own battles we know nothing about

So just keep moving forward, soldier, that's an order

Don't back track I'm not gonna fall back, no

No rearview mirror, I just need a breather

It's okay to take a break, yeah, a little mind clearer

I just need to find the light

Yeah, I think I'ma be alright

Everybody, love today

Everybody, love today

걸어가요 그대로 빛이 보일 때까지

Everybody, love today

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

(Oh, love today)

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

(Sing along, sing along)

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

(Oh, I just wanna find love today)

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

눈부신 그때의 우리

이대로도 충분해

Lời Bài Hát (Romanized)

Nunbusin geuttaeui uri

Doragal su isseulkka

I see the sunrise breaking through the dark

Aesseo useum jitdeon sumaneun sigangwa

Oeroummani namgyeojin geori (But I know the truth)

Let's turn the page, rewrite the lines tonight

Jogangnan byeolbichieonna

Wae nan sangcheotuseongiin geonji

Soneul nopi ppeodeobwatja

Hwenghan baramman seuchiuda (Woah, woah)

Burane jabameokyeodo naeireul kkumkkugo sipeo

Nae ireum hanbeon jeo haneure georeodullae

I think I'm not too late, yeah, I think I'm not too late

Budichyeobwa all the way

Everybody, love today

Everybody, love today

Georeogayo geudaero bichi boil ttaekkaji

Everybody, love today

Nunbusin geuttaeui uri

Eodijjeume isseulkka?

Eotteon haru kkeute muneojyeo naeril mankeum

Seulpeul ttaen jogeumeun swieogado dwae (Oh, you know)

Dareun mueotbodado neoreul mitgil

Time to shine

Nunbusil mankeum binnaneun modeun nal

Yeah, feels like I'm stuck in the dark, all alone and I've lost my spark

But everyone's got their own battles we know nothing about

So just keep moving forward, soldier, that's an order

Don't back track I'm not gonna fall back, no

No rearview mirror, I just need a breather

It's okay to take a break, yeah, a little mind clearer

I just need to find the light

Yeah, I think I'ma be alright

Everybody, love today

Everybody, love today

Georeogayo geudaero bichi boil ttaekkaji

Everybody, love today

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

(Oh, love today)

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

(Sing along, sing along)

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

(Oh, I just wanna find love today)

Everybody singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

Nunbusin geuttaeui uri

Idaerodo chungbunhae
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back