Bài hát này thể hiện một tình yêu mãnh liệt, đầy say đắm nhưng cũng pha chút bất chấp và tổn thương. Người hát bộc lộ sự gắn bó sâu sắc, sẵn sàng tha thứ và chấp nhận mọi khuyết điểm của đối phương chỉ vì tình yêu quá lớn. Dù biết có những điều không hoàn hảo, họ vẫn chọn tin tưởng, vẫn "mắc kẹt" trong cảm xúc ấy, coi người kia như nguồn sống và ánh sáng giúp mình vượt qua bóng tối.
Bài hát: Love yaa
Thể hiện: Shayda
Lời bài hát:
The way you make me fly
Without you, I be like
In the darkness time
I would miss you, right
Yeah man don't be cruel
I belong to you
Baby, I would die for u
Just tell, I improve
Anything, wanna tell you first
You're the only one I trust
Don't give a f*ck but you I stuck
Damn you got me stuck
Ignoring all your bullshit
Bad words outside, I slide it
You know what I'm thinkin
Things that save my life, you did it
Love ya ya ya
Love ya ya ya
Love ya ya ya
Love ya ya ya
When you came to
I hesitated
Didn't think 'til now
Still in the sweet phase
I hope I'm also the one you stay
Believing the most what you say
Not in the cage ay
Anymore bae ay
Anything, wanna tell you first
You're the only one I trust
Don't give a f*ck but you I stuck
Damn you got me stuck
Ignoring all your bullshit
Bad words outside, I slide it
You know what I'm thinkin
Things that save my life, you did it
Love ya ya ya
Love ya ya ya
Love ya ya ya
Love ya ya ya
