Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 647 Tìm: 0
Love Yourself

Thể hiện: Thai VG
​

Album: "PURPOSE" gồm 11 ca khúc, đánh dấu hành trình âm nhạc mang đậm dấu ấn cá nhân của Thai VG – với sự góp mặt của loạt nghệ sĩ và rapper nổi tiếng, đình đám như: Suboi, Liu Grace, Vũ Thảo My, Long Nón Lá, 2Can, Kim Kunni, B Ray, Dub P, Lãng, Lil Wuyn, Kim Kunni.


Lời bài hát - Lyrics:

Took a little bit longer then expected

They don't know me

But they'll respect it

Got to live right

No longer reckless

Not just you but your family affected

Same ol cycle

Same ol lessons

No more guessin

I can see all that bullshit from a distance

Flashbacks of bullets missing my head by inches

Mama crying

My house gettin raided

Big bro said don't shit in the bed that you laying

But I didn't listen

Greed kicked in when the paper came in

New money spending

Felt like I made it

Quick as god gonna give it

Quicker that he can take it

Better find a way live

A life of meaning

Cause the money comes and goes

Like the bitch you chasing

Fighting cases

Im tired of it

Got to find out way up out of it

A lot of things that we know that we won't admit

Fighting cases

Im tired of it

Got to find out way up out of it

A lot of things that we know that we won't admit

Got to learn to forgive but don't forget

Hook:

You know I gave my all to you

Never asked nothing in return

I don't care what you do

But Don't forget the things ive done

The Game don't Love you

You got to Learn to love yourself

When they game don't love you

You got to love yourself

Love yourself yourself

Love yourself yourself x2

Verse 2:

We all got a choice

I aint tryin to sit here and prove my point

Protect myself from the place I void

Clear my mind from all the noise

Wanna move up

Gonna cost you your old life

Got to ask yourself how much you want to sacrafice

REAL EYES RELIZE REAL LIES

Now a days aint no surprise

Better change up

For it cost you your own life

Can't put a price on my life

Its my time now

Everything up

Got to come back down

Can't let go

Had 2 feet in it

Took the back door cause im too deep in it

Took the back door cause im too deep in it

Flew across the world for a new beginning

I know you hate to see me winning

But im a still go get it

Everything I said I meant it

When they talk about me they going to say I did it

Hook:

You know I gave my all to you

Never asked nothing in return

I don't care what you do

But Don't forget the things ive done

The Game don't Love you

You got to Learn to love yourself

When they game don't love you

You got to love yourself

Love yourself yourself

Love yourself yourself x2
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back