Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 638 Tìm: 0
Made Me a Man

Thể hiện: Jackson Wang
​

Jackson Wang chính thức cho phát hành ca khúc: "Made Me a Man" mang giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ cực bắt tai người nghe. Đây là ca khúc xoa dịu, chữa lành bao nỗi đau, tổn trong quá khứ. Jackson Wang là nghệ sĩ tài năng, nhận được nhiều tình cảm, sự yêu mến của đông đảo người nghe trên khắp thế giới.


Lời bài hát:

I learned how to run before I could walk

They silenced my voice before I could talk

Was chasin' the highs but I still missed the mark

But you were the light, you were the light when I was lost in the dark

I told myself enough is enough

Tired of livin' life for the rush

It's all been a little too much

But you made me a man

Ooo, ooo

You made me a man

Ooo, ooo

You made me a man

You made me a man

You made me a man

Take off the past

There's no going back

Take off the mask

It ain't gonna last

Like a mirage I thought it was magic

Thought it was magic

I told myself enough is enough

Tired of livin' life for the rush

It's all been a little too much

But you made me a man

Ooo, ooo

You made me a man

Ooo, ooo

You made me a man

You made me a man

Take off the past

Take off the mask

Live the magic
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back