Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,188 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Make It Happen (ft. After School)

Ca sĩ: Amuro Namie

Lời bài hát:


Tonight, I feel excitement 胸騒ぎがするわ

いつもと変わらぬセットリストだっていうのに

誰かが私を待っているの

Alright, wait a moment, I'll find you out

I found a man who has his dreams and desires

導いてあげる that's all I gotta do

天使か悪魔かそれは nobody knows

Just follow me, cause I know what you want

Hesitation

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Dedication

The invitation of coming here is only for you

Come on, come in 全て満たされる

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls 全て溢れてる

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

何もかも許される

Love and dream 夢見せてあげる

ここは your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

How do you like it? 今のはちょっとしたプレビュー

I don't know why まだ何をためらっているの

You must be afraid but, everybody feels the same

Do you know? 中身は後で教えるわ

Devil or angel

I promise you that you will never regret to come

Come on, come in 全て満たされる

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls 全て溢れてる

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

何もかも許される

Love and dream 夢見せてあげる

ここは your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

忍び寄る影がほら

It's time to decide your heart

Come on, come in 全て満たされる

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls 全て溢れてる

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

何もかも許される

Love and dream 夢見せてあげる

ここは your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Love and dream 夢見せてあげる

ここは your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Phiên âm:

Uee/E-Young: Tonight I feel excited

Mou munasawagi ga suru wa

Raina/Nana: Itsumo to kawaranu setto risuto datte iu noni

JungA/Jooyeon: Dare ka ga watashi wo matte iru no

Kahi/Lizzy: All right, wait a moment,

I'll find you out

I found a man who has his dreams and desires

Michibiite ageru that's all I gotta do

Tenshi ka akuma ka sore wa nobody knows

Just follow me 'cause I know what you want

Hesitation

Turn the lights on,

Turn the lights off

Dedication

The invitation "Come Here." is only for you

Come on, come in subete mitasareru

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls subete afureteru

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

Nani mo kamo yurusareru

Love and dream yume misete ageru

Kokhông wa Your wonderland

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights off

How do you like it?

Ima no wa chotto shita purebyu-

I don't know why

Mada nani wo tameratteiru no?

You must be in favour everybody feels the same

Do you know nakami wa ato de oshieru wa?

Devil or angel?

I promise you that

You will never regret you've come

Come on, come in subete mitasareru

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls subete afureteru

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

Nani mo kamo yurusareru

Love and dream yume misete ageru

Kokhông wa Your wonderland

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights off

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights off

Shinobiyoru kage ga hora

It's time to decide your heart

Come on, come in subete mitasareru

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls subete afureteru

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

Nani mo kamo yurusareru

Love and dream yume misete ageru

Kokhông wa Your wonderland

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights off

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights off

Love and dream yume misete ageru

Kokhông wa Your wonderland

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights off

Turn the lights on

Turn the lights off

English Translation:

Tonight I feel excited, my heart's already pounding

Even though it's the same set list as always

Who is waiting for me?

Alright, wait a moment, I'll find you out

I found a man who has his dreams and desires

I "ll give him guidance, that" s all I gotta do

Whether as an angel or demon, nobody knows

Just follow me, cause I know what you want

Hesitation

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Dedication

The invitation "Come here" is only for you

Come on, come in, all your needs will be satisfied

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls, everything will overflow

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

Anything is allowed

Love and dream, we'll show you your dream

Here is your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

How do you like it?

That was a little preview

I don "t know why I" m still something holding back

You must be a favor, everybody feels the same

Do you know?

Afterwards I "ll show you what" s inside

Devil or angel

I promise you that you will never regret you've come

Come on, come in, all your needs will be satisfied

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls, everything will overflow

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

Anything is allowed

Love and dream, we'll show you your dream

Here is your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

See, the shadow is creeping up on you

It's time to decide your heart

Come on, come in, all your needs will be satisfied

We're gonna make it happen

The gold, the girls, everything will overflow

Cause we can make it happen

Don "t be afraid, don" t be ashamed

Anything is allowed

Love and dream, we'll show you your dream

Here is your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Love and dream, we'll show you your dream

Here is your wonderland

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Turn the lights on, turn the lights off

Lời dịch:

Đêm nay em cảm thấy thật phấn khích, trái tim em đập thình thịch

Mặc dù vẫn là danh sách mọi khi

Ai sẽ là người đợi em?

Ok, đợi một chút, em sẽ tìm ra anh

Em tìm ra một chàng trai có giấc mơ và khao khát

Em sẽ hướng dẫn chàng, đó là tất cả những gì em sẽ làm

Không một ai biết liệu sẽ giống như thiên thần hay ác quỷ

Hãy làm theo em, vì em biết anh muốn gì

Ngập ngừng

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào

Hiến dâng

Lời mời gọi "hãy đến đây" chỉ dành cho riêng mình anh mà thôi

Tiếp đi, hãy bước lại đây nào, tất cả những gì anh cần sẽ được đáp ứng

Chúng ta sẽ làm được điều đó

Vàng bạc, gái đẹp, tất cả mọi thứ đều tràn ngập

Bởi vì chúng ta sẽ làm được điều đó

Đừng ngại ngùng, đừng xấu hổ

Bất cứ thứ gì đều có thể xảy ta

Yêu đương và mơ mộng, chúng tôi sẽ cho anh thấy giấc mơ của mình

Đây chính là sứ sở thần tiên của anh

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào

Anh thích nó như thế nào?

Đó là một cảnh xem trước thoáng qua

Em không hiểu tại sai em vẫn còn điều gì đó ngập ngừng

Anh chính là một đặc ân, mọi người đều nghĩ như thế

Anh biết chứ?

Sau này em sẽ cho anh thấy những thứ ẩn sâu bên trong

Thiên thần hay ác quỷ

Em hứa rằng anh sẽ không bao giờ hối hận mình đã đến đây

Tiếp đi, hãy bước lại đây nào, tất cả những gì anh cần sẽ được đáp ứng

Chúng ta sẽ làm được điều đó

Vàng bạc, gái đẹp, tất cả mọi thứ đều tràn ngập

Bởi vì chúng ta sẽ làm được điều đó

Đừng ngại ngùng, đừng xấu hổ

Bất cứ thứ gì đều có thể xảy ta

Yêu đương và mơ mộng, chúng tôi sẽ cho anh thấy giấc mơ của mình

Đây chính là sứ sở thần tiên của anh

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào

Nhìn kìa, bóng tối đang phủ lấy anh

Đã đến lúc trái tim anh phải đưa ra quyết định

Tiếp đi, hãy bước lại đây nào, tất cả những gì anh cần sẽ được đáp ứng

Chúng ta sẽ làm được điều đó

Vàng bạc, gái đẹp, tất cả mọi thứ đều tràn ngập

Bởi vì chúng ta sẽ làm được điều đó

Đừng ngại ngùng, đừng xấu hổ

Bất cứ thứ gì đều có thể xảy ta

Yêu đương và mơ mộng, chúng tôi sẽ cho anh thấy giấc mơ của mình

Đây chính là sứ sở thần tiên của anh

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào

Yêu đương và mơ mộng, chúng tôi sẽ cho anh thấy giấc mơ của mình

Đây chính là sứ sở thần tiên của anh

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào

Bật đèn lên nào, tắt đèn đi nào
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back