Bài hát: MANIA (Where Them Girls At)
Ca sĩ: Emily Mei
Vào ngày 27 tháng 7 năm 2023, nữ ca sĩ Emily Mei đã tung ra đĩa đơn ăn khách mới nhất của mình "MANIA" (Where Them Girls At). "MANIA" gói gọn trong những cuộc đấu tranh, chiến thắng và tinh thần không thể lay chuyển của phụ nữ, kêu gọi họ hãy đứng vững và hỗ trợ lẫn nhau trong một thế giới đôi khi làm suy yếu giá trị của họ. Năng lượng lan tỏa và ca từ hấp dẫn của bài hát đã gây được cảm tình với người nghe trên toàn thế giới, nhận được nhiều lời khen ngợi từ các nhà phê bình âm nhạc cũng như người hâm mộ.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1]
Eyes on me
What you see?
Never fakin, no no
Wanna fix
What they fear
Know I can't be controlled
Thank you, but no thank you I can do it do it better
Tell me all your fantasies I'll show you something hotter, yeah yeah
When I go out it's all on me
I buy my rocks I buy my rings
And the all black whip I got the keys
It go like woo
Some say I'm intimidating
They're intimidated, that's not on me
Show you my tricks but not for free
[Pre-Chorus]Baby don't you wanna play the game?
All the warning signs but you still know you wanna
Cuz it's dark inside, but a beautiful crime
You can't run and hide
[Chorus]Woah woah
Better watch your back
Cuz i go off like a maniac
We like
Where thеm girls, where them girls, whеre them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Oooo you don't know how to act
Cause I break rules yeah I'm always cracked
It be like
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
[Verse 2]
Look up
I look like a boss
I walk and talk like a boss
If you ever doubted I'm about it
I'm an ace it's your loss, yeah
Always hit my mark
We up, no cooldown, no no
And the ones who tried to cross me
KD, OP to zero
[Pre-Chorus]Baby don't you wanna play the game?
All the warning signs but still you know you wanna
Cuz it's dark inside, but a beautiful crime
You can't run and hide
[Chorus]Woah woah
You better watch your back
Cuz i go off like a maniac
We like
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Oooo you don't know how to act
Cause I break rules yeah I'm always cracked
It be like
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Ca sĩ: Emily Mei
Vào ngày 27 tháng 7 năm 2023, nữ ca sĩ Emily Mei đã tung ra đĩa đơn ăn khách mới nhất của mình "MANIA" (Where Them Girls At). "MANIA" gói gọn trong những cuộc đấu tranh, chiến thắng và tinh thần không thể lay chuyển của phụ nữ, kêu gọi họ hãy đứng vững và hỗ trợ lẫn nhau trong một thế giới đôi khi làm suy yếu giá trị của họ. Năng lượng lan tỏa và ca từ hấp dẫn của bài hát đã gây được cảm tình với người nghe trên toàn thế giới, nhận được nhiều lời khen ngợi từ các nhà phê bình âm nhạc cũng như người hâm mộ.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1]
Eyes on me
What you see?
Never fakin, no no
Wanna fix
What they fear
Know I can't be controlled
Thank you, but no thank you I can do it do it better
Tell me all your fantasies I'll show you something hotter, yeah yeah
When I go out it's all on me
I buy my rocks I buy my rings
And the all black whip I got the keys
It go like woo
Some say I'm intimidating
They're intimidated, that's not on me
Show you my tricks but not for free
[Pre-Chorus]Baby don't you wanna play the game?
All the warning signs but you still know you wanna
Cuz it's dark inside, but a beautiful crime
You can't run and hide
[Chorus]Woah woah
Better watch your back
Cuz i go off like a maniac
We like
Where thеm girls, where them girls, whеre them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Oooo you don't know how to act
Cause I break rules yeah I'm always cracked
It be like
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
[Verse 2]
Look up
I look like a boss
I walk and talk like a boss
If you ever doubted I'm about it
I'm an ace it's your loss, yeah
Always hit my mark
We up, no cooldown, no no
And the ones who tried to cross me
KD, OP to zero
[Pre-Chorus]Baby don't you wanna play the game?
All the warning signs but still you know you wanna
Cuz it's dark inside, but a beautiful crime
You can't run and hide
[Chorus]Woah woah
You better watch your back
Cuz i go off like a maniac
We like
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Oooo you don't know how to act
Cause I break rules yeah I'm always cracked
It be like
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Where them girls, where them girls, where them girls at?
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
