Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 907 Tìm: 0
Mine

- ITZY CHAERYEONG -​

Bài hát "Mine" thể hiện bởi CHAERYEONG (ITZY) được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 24/12/2023, thuộc album phòng thu thứ hai BORN TO BE của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát khai thác cảm giác mê đắm và thu hút đối với ai đó đặc biệt. Lời bài hát miêu tả niềm khao khát mãnh liệt của người ca sĩ và niềm tin rằng họ đã tìm được ai đó độc nhất và có giá trị.


Phiên âm:

Somebody like you

Somebody like me

I think we got something special

You know it's real, jaemieopsi

Neon mameul deulkyeobeoryeo tto (Yeah)

Confusing me, eotteon sunganedo

No lie (No lie), no lie (Lie, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah)

Uh-oh, ijen sumgil su eopji

Neoui mame namgin something

Give you a chance to prove it now

Tell me soljiki deo

Jeongdabeun eopseo you know

"I can't get you out of my mind"

I've been lookin' for somebody like you

Nan ne juwireul tto maemdora, maemdora

Nae modeun siseoneun always find you

Nan ne juwireul tto maemdora, maemdora

And that I know

Forever mine, already mine

Just say it, du-dubi, dubi, dubi, da

Forever mine, already mine

Not a secret, du-dubi-di, dubi-di, du, la-la

Just tell me the truth (Truth)

I've been waiting (I've been waiting)

I think we got something special

Say, just say you want me

Sigani deo gagi jeone

Tik-tok, tik-tok

Lời bài hát:

Somebody like you

Somebody like me

I think we got something special

You know it's real, 재미없이

넌 맘을 들켜버려 또 (Yeah)

Confusing me, 어떤 순간에도

No lie (No lie), no lie (Lie, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah)

Uh-oh, 이젠 숨길 수 없지

너의 맘에 남긴 something

Give you a chance to prove it now

Tell me 솔직히 더

정답은 없어 you know

"I can't get you out of my mind"

I've been lookin' for somebody like you

난 네 주위를 또 맴돌아, 맴돌아

내 모든 시선은 always find you

난 네 주위를 또 맴돌아, 맴돌아

And that I know

Forever mine, already mine

Just say it, du-dubi, dubi, dubi, da

Forever mine, already mine

Not a secret, du-dubi-di, dubi-di, du, la-la

Just tell me the truth (Truth)

I've been waiting (I've been waiting)

I think we got something special

Say, just say you want me

시간이 더 가기 전에

Tik-tok, tik-tok

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Somebody like you

Somebody like me

I think we got something special

You know it's real, it's so easy

Your heart got caught again (Yeah)

Confusing me, in any moment

No lie (No lie), no lie (Lie, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah)

Uh-oh, you can't hide it anymore

Something that I left in your heart

Give you a chance to prove it now

Tell me talk to me more honestly

There's no answer, you know

"I can't get you out of my mind"

I've been lookin' for somebody like you

I circle around you again and again

All of my attention will always find you

I circle around you again and again

And that I know

Forever mine, already mine

Just say it, du-dubi, dubi, dubi, da

Forever mine, already mine

Not a secret, du-dubi-di, dubi-di, du, la-la

Just tell me the truth (Truth)

I've been waiting (I've been waiting)

I think we got something special

Say, just say you want me

Before it's too late

Tik-tok, tik-tok
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back