Bài hát: Mirror - Sigrid
Lời bài hát / Lời dịch
There was an emptiness
Đã có một sự trống trải
I think you met me at a strange time and you anchored me
Em nghĩ anh đã gặp em tại một thời điểm xa lạ và anh đã thả neo em
I felt anonymous
Em đã có cảm giác ẩn danh
And you were someone who reminded me who I used to be
Và anh là ai đó người đã nhắc em về con người em từng là
It had to break
Nó đã phải tan vỡ
I had to go
Em đã phải đi
"Cause it took me walking away to really know
Vì nó đã lôi cuốn em cất bước ra đi để thực sự biết
I love who I see
Em yêu người em gặp
Looking at me in the mirror, in the mirror
Nhìn vào em trong gương
Nothing compares
Ki gì so sánh được
To the feeling right there in the mirror, in the mirror
Với cảm giác ngay đó trong gương
I needed loneliness
Em đã cần sự cô đơn
To know there" s nothing that I can't turn into confidence
Để biết chẳng có gì mà em không thể chuyển thành sự tự tin
I couldn't play pretend
Em không thể chơi trò giả vờ
And I'm sorry that you had to pay the consequences, oh no
Và em xin lỗi rằng anh đã phải lĩnh hậu quả, ôi ko
It had to break
Nó đã phải tan vỡ
I had to go
Em đã phải đi
'Cause it took me walking away to really know
Vì nó đã lôi cuốn em cất bước ra đi để thực sự biết
I love who I see
Em yêu người em gặp
Looking at me in the mirror, in the mirror
Nhìn vào em trong gương
Nothing compares
Ki gì so sánh được
To the feeling right there in the mirror, in the mirror
Với cảm giác ngay đó trong gương
And I, I-I-I
Và em
I-I just fell in love with the person in the mirror
Em đã yêu người trong gương
And I, I-I-I
Và em
I-I just fell in love with the person in the mirror
Em đã yêu người trong gương
But I love who I see
Nhưng em yêu người em gặp
Looking at me in the mirror, in the mirror
Nhìn vào em trong gương
Nothing compares
Ki gì so sánh được
To the feeling right there in the mirror, in the mirror
Với cảm giác ngay đó trong gương
I love who I see
Em yêu người em gặp
Looking at me in the mirror, in the mirror
Nhìn vào em trong gương
Nothing compares
Ki gì so sánh được
To the feeling right there in the mirror, in the mirror
Với cảm giác ngay đó trong gương
And I, I-I-I
Và em
I-I just fell in love with the person in the mirror
Em đã yêu người trong gương
And I, I-I-I
Và em
I-I just fell in love with the person in the mirror
Em đã yêu người trong gương
