Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 378 Tìm: 0
Moment In Time (月光蚀刻)

Trình bày: WayV

Album: Eternal White​

"Moment In Time" [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]WayV[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]được phát hành vào ngày 8 tháng 12 năm 2025, thuộc album đặc biệt mùa đông mang tên[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 102, 102) ]Eternal White[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của nhóm nhạc nam Trung Quốc.[/COLOR] "Moment In Time" là một lời ca ngợi sự lãng mạn của những giây phút ngắn ngủi nhưng vô giá trong tình yêu, bày tỏ mong muốn mãnh liệt rằng những khoảnh khắc hạnh phúc đó sẽ không bao giờ kết thúc, mà được khắc ghi vĩnh viễn.


Phiên âm:

Time's so fast

Maybe I can trace it on a map

Baby, bring it back

It's like ooh, baby, baby

Time always flies whenever it's fun

Like ooh, baby, baby

Yánzhe yínhé pānshēng dàodǐ gotta run

Fānyuè xīngkōng xiǎng kàntòu

Yè wèi mían gèng xiǎng shuō

Yuèguāng gēn shéi qīngsù mìmì

"Cause whatever we got

I can" t get enough

Dài jǐn hòu de yuè tài zhēngùi

Blink and it'll all be gone too soon

So, I'm holding on to you

For a moment in time

Ānjìngle shìjiè suǒyǒu dúbái

Holding your hand in mine

Dòngjié shíkè yánsè

You're like a ray of moonlight

Zhào rù hǎidǐ jiāng wǒ zhǎoxún

Save this moment in time

Chuān tòu yúncéng yíngrào light the moon

Baby, our world is in bloom

Oh yeah

On and on

Zài shíjiān fēixíng

Bā límǐ jìngtóu pīncòu mèng de xíngzhùang

Cóng wùhùanxīngyí bìanhùa de xìangwèi

Mǎnyuè sè lúnkuò yùhé

You got me like

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

Dōngjì jié ràng shìxìan kàojìn (dāng shìxìan zhème kàojìn)

Shìfǒu yǎngwàng děnghòu (I swear)

Yuè zhī hǎi dì dìdài

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

Gēnzhe yínbái yánshēn dàodǐ (light me over and I, I'll be there)

Imma need a moment for this

For a moment in time

Ānjìngle shìjiè suǒyǒu dúbái

Holding your hand in mine

Dòngjiéle shíkè yánsè

You're like a ray of moonlight

Zhào rù hǎidǐ jiāng wǒ zhǎoxún

Save this moment in time

I wanna stay forever

Moments here with you

Always gone too soon

Yuèguāng xìa lǐngwù

Yeah, into my heart

Like every time the sky goes from light to dark

Yáoyuǎn de cúnzài

Guāng yūn xìang fú hùa

Always, I wonder why

Lay back, taking it slow

Cháoxī de xīyǐn in the flow

It keeps growing

And I don't wanna go

Wǎnxía zhǔnbèi xìa yīmù

Rì yuè cóng wèi kàojìn

Gùshì xìan cóng wèi jiéshù

For a moment in time

Ānjìngle shìjiè suǒyǒu dúbái

Holding your hand in mine

Just keep me here forever

You're like a ray of moonlight

Zhào rù hǎidǐ jiāng wǒ zhǎoxún

Save this moment in time

Chuān tòu yúncéng yíngrào light the moon

Yeah, whoa

Děngdài yè shēnchén

Dòngjié shíkè our world is in bloom

A moment here with you, babe

A moment here with you

Dàng yuèguāng bù mǎn jìngzhǐ hùamìan

A new day

And I don't wanna go, no

Time's so fast

Maybe I can trace it on a map

Baby, bring it back

I just want you to make it bright

(Yeah, make it bright

Want you to make it bright)

You know I don't wanna go, no

Dòngjié shíkè our world is in bloom

Lời bài hát:

Time's so fast

Maybe I can trace it on a map

Baby, bring it back

It's like ooh, baby, baby

Time always flies whenever it's fun

Like ooh, baby, baby

沿着银河攀升到底 gotta run

翻阅星空想看透

夜未眠更想说

月光跟谁倾诉秘密

"Cause whatever we got

I can" t get enough

殆尽后的月太珍贵

Blink and it'll all be gone too soon

So, I'm holding on to you

For a moment in time

安静了世界所有独白

Holding your hand in mine

冻结蚀刻颜色

You're like a ray of moonlight

照入海底将我找寻

Save this moment in time

穿透云层萦绕 light the moon

Baby, our world is in bloom

Oh yeah

On and on

在时间飞行

八厘米镜头拼凑梦的形状

从物换星移变化的相位

满月色轮廓愈合

You got me like

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

冬季节让视线靠近 (当视线这么靠近)

是否仰望等候 (I swear)

月之海的地带

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

跟着银白延伸到底 (light me over and I, I'll be there)

Imma need a moment for this

For a moment in time

安静了世界所有独白

Holding your hand in mine

冻结了蚀刻颜色

You're like a ray of moonlight

照入海底将我找寻

Save this moment in time

I wanna stay forever

Moments here with you

Always gone too soon

月光下领悟

Yeah, into my heart

Like every time the sky goes from light to dark

遥远的存在

光晕像幅画

Always, I wonder why

Lay back, taking it slow

潮汐的吸引 in the flow

It keeps growing

And I don't wanna go

晚霞准备下一幕

日月从未靠近

故事线从未结束

For a moment in time

安静了世界所有独白

Holding your hand in mine

Just keep me here forever

You're like a ray of moonlight

照入海底将我找寻

Save this moment in time

穿透云层萦绕 light the moon

Yeah, whoa

等待夜深沉

冻结蚀刻 our world is in bloom

A moment here with you, babe

A moment here with you

当月光布满静止画面

A new day

And I don't wanna go, no

Time's so fast

Maybe I can trace it on a map

Baby, bring it back

I just want you to make it bright

(Yeah, make it bright

Want you to make it bright)

You know I don't wanna go, no

冻结蚀刻 our world is in bloom

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Time's so fast

Maybe I can trace it on a map

Baby, bring it back

It's like ooh, baby, baby

Time always flies whenever it's fun

Like ooh, baby, baby

Climbing along the Milky Way to the end, gotta run

Flipping through the starry sky, wanting to see through it

Staying awake, even more I want to speak

Who does the moonlight confide secrets in?

"Cause whatever we got

I can" t get enough

The moon after it wanes is so precious

Blink and it'll all be gone too soon

So, I'm holding on to you

For a moment in time

Silence fell on all the monologues of the world

Holding your hand in mine

Freezing the etched colors

You're like a ray of moonlight

Shining into the deep sea, searching for me

Save this moment in time

Penetrating the clouds, lingering, light the moon

Baby, our world is in bloom

Oh yeah

On and on

In the flight of time

8-millimeter lenses piece together the shape of a dream

From the changing phases as things shift and stars move

The outline of the full moon heals

You got me like

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

The winter season brings our sight closer (When our sight is this close)

Are we looking up and waiting? (I swear)

The zone of the Sea of the Moon

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

Following the silvery white to the end (light me over and I, I'll be there)

Imma need a moment for this

For a moment in time

Silence fell on all the monologues of the world

Holding your hand in mine

Froze the etched colors

You're like a ray of moonlight

Shining into the deep sea, searching for me

Save this moment in time

I wanna stay forever

Moments here with you

Always gone too soon

Realizing under the moonlight

Yeah, into my heart

Like every time the sky goes from light to dark

A distant existence

The halo is like a painting

Always, I wonder why

Lay back, taking it slow

The attraction of the tide, in the flow

It keeps growing

And I don't wanna go

The sunset prepares for the next scene

The sun and moon never get close

The storyline never ends

For a moment in time

Silence fell on all the monologues of the world

Holding your hand in mine

Just keep me here forever

You're like a ray of moonlight

Shining into the deep sea, searching for me

Save this moment in time

Penetrating the clouds, lingering, light the moon

Yeah, whoa

Waiting for the night to deepen

Freezing and etching, our world is in bloom

A moment here with you, babe

A moment here with you

When the moonlight fills the still picture

A new day

And I don't wanna go, no

Time's so fast

Maybe I can trace it on a map

Baby, bring it back

I just want you to make it bright

(Yeah, make it bright

Want you to make it bright)

You know I don't wanna go, no

Freezing and etching, our world is in bloom

Lời dịch:

Thời gian sao trôi nhanh quá

Có lẽ anh có thể tìm dấu vết trên bản đồ

Em ơi, hãy đưa nó trở lại

Giống như ooh, baby, baby

Thời gian luôn bay vút đi mỗi khi vui vẻ

Giống như ooh, baby, baby

Bám theo dải Ngân Hà đến tận cùng, phải chạy thôi

Lật giở bầu trời sao, muốn nhìn thấu mọi thứ

Thức trắng đêm, càng muốn bày tỏ

Ánh trăng tâm sự bí mật với ai?

Vì bất cứ điều gì chúng ta có

Anh không bao giờ cảm thấy đủ

Vầng trăng sau khi tàn sao mà quý giá

Chỉ chớp mắt thôi mọi thứ sẽ trôi qua quá nhanh

Nên anh níu giữ lấy em

Trong một khoảnh khắc của thời gian

Tất cả những lời độc thoại của thế giới đều im lặng

Nắm tay em trong tay anh

Đóng băng những màu sắc đã được khắc sâu

Em như một tia ánh trăng

Chiếu sâu xuống đáy biển, tìm kiếm anh

Hãy giữ lại khoảnh khắc này

Xuyên qua mây, vấn vít, thắp sáng mặt trăng

Em yêu, thế giới của chúng ta đang nở rộ

Oh yeah

Mãi mãi

Trong chuyến bay của thời gian

Ống kính 8 ly chắp vá nên hình dáng một giấc mơ

Từ những giai đoạn thay đổi khi vạn vật dịch chuyển và các vì sao đổi ngôi

Đường nét trăng tròn chữa lành

Em làm anh cảm thấy như

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

Mùa đông kéo tầm nhìn chúng ta lại gần (Khi tầm nhìn gần đến thế)

Phải chăng ta đang ngước nhìn và chờ đợi? (Anh thề)

Vùng Biển Mặt Trăng

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh oh oh)

Theo ánh bạc kéo dài đến cuối (soi sáng anh và anh, anh sẽ ở đó)

Anh cần một khoảnh khắc cho điều này

Trong một khoảnh khắc của thời gian

Tất cả những lời độc thoại của thế giới đều im lặng

Nắm tay em trong tay anh

Đóng băng những màu sắc đã được khắc sâu

Em như một tia ánh trăng

Chiếu sâu xuống đáy biển, tìm kiếm anh

Hãy giữ lại khoảnh khắc này

Anh muốn ở lại mãi mãi

Những khoảnh khắc ở đây cùng em

Luôn trôi qua quá nhanh

Nhận ra dưới ánh trăng

Yeah, đi vào trái tim anh

Như mỗi lần bầu trời chuyển từ sáng sang tối

Một sự tồn tại xa xôi

Vầng hào quang như một bức tranh

Luôn luôn, anh tự hỏi tại sao

Nằm xuống, chậm rãi thôi

Sức hút của thủy triều, trong dòng chảy

Nó cứ lớn dần

Và anh không muốn rời đi

Hoàng hôn chuẩn bị cho cảnh tiếp theo

Mặt trời và mặt trăng không bao giờ lại gần nhau

Cốt truyện không bao giờ kết thúc

Trong một khoảnh khắc của thời gian

Tất cả những lời độc thoại của thế giới đều im lặng

Nắm tay em trong tay anh

Chỉ cần giữ anh lại đây mãi mãi

Em như một tia ánh trăng

Chiếu sâu xuống đáy biển, tìm kiếm anh

Hãy giữ lại khoảnh khắc này

Xuyên qua mây, vấn vít, thắp sáng mặt trăng

Yeah, whoa

Đợi màn đêm sâu hơn

Đóng băng và khắc ghi, thế giới của chúng ta đang nở rộ

Một khoảnh khắc ở đây cùng em, babe

Một khoảnh khắc ở đây cùng em

Khi ánh trăng lấp đầy bức tranh tĩnh lặng

Một ngày mới

Và anh không muốn rời đi, không đâu

Thời gian sao trôi nhanh quá

Có lẽ anh có thể tìm dấu vết trên bản đồ

Em ơi, hãy đưa nó trở lại

Anh chỉ muốn em làm nó thêm rực rỡ

(Yeah, làm nó rực rỡ

Muốn em làm nó rực rỡ)

Em biết anh không muốn rời đi, không đâu

Đóng băng và khắc ghi, thế giới của chúng ta đang nở rộ
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back