Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 382 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Moonwalk" của Mai Phương mang đến một không gian mơ màng, lãng mạn như đang trôi giữa vũ trụ. Lời ca thể hiện cảm giác yêu xa nhưng vẫn gần gũi, nhịp nhàng và êm dịu, với hình ảnh "moonwalk" tượng trưng cho những bước đi nhẹ nhàng cùng nhau dưới ánh trăng.

Bài hát: Moonwalk (ft. Danilla)

Thể hiện: Mai Phương

Lời bài hát:


Verse:

Floating in the middle of space

On the street at night heading my way

Maybe you're the reason I stay

I've been waiting for you all my day

Pre-chorus:

Here comes the wind

Drifting within

Feelings I've never seen

Serenity

Feel free to be

With you is all I need

Chorus:

Ah.. a.. a.. ah

Ah.. a.. a.. ah

Although we are

Miles afar

I can run and escape with you

Though we are

Miles afar

I'll walk you home with me tonight ah-ah-ah

Verse:

Come and dance under this moonlight,

Be my lover, walk by my side

Come and swing me gently all night

Watch me swirl, cuz I'm a dreamer

Shining down, down on me

Take my love away, but I'll always be

The only one to dance under your light

Sway sway sway sway all around me

Don't skip, don't fall off beat

Sway sway around me, only for me

We shall moonwalk in the moonlight

Don't you want to see me fall into your arms

Pre-chorus:

Here comes the wind

Drifting within

Feelings I've never seen

Serenity

Feel free to be

With you is all I need

Chorus:

Ah.. a.. a.. ah

Ah.. a.. a.. ah

Although we are

Miles afar

I can run and escape with you

Though we are

Miles afar

I'll walk you home with me tonight ah-ah-ah.
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back