Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 3,088 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: MORE & MORE

Ca sĩ: TWICE

Lời bài hát:


I know I want it

입에 바른 소린 이제 그만할게

Cause I deserve it deserve it

혹시 잠깐 내가 미워지더라도 걱정 안 할게

Cause I know you I know you

내 눈을 자꾸 피해봐

네 맘을 자꾸 숨겨봐

나에게서 도망쳐봐 No no

감았던 눈을 떴을 때

문득 내가 떠오를 때

You are gonna be mine again

You're gonna say more more more more more and more

멈추지 못해 More more more and more

그러니 한 번 더

I wanna have more more more more more and more

멈추기 싫어 More more more and more

그러니 한 번 더

멈추지를 못해

More and more

그러니 한 번 더

멈추기가 싫어

More and more

그러니 한 번 더

Do you feel me

니가 날 위한 사람이라고 믿니

Only for me only for me

간지러운 말은 굳이 하지 않아도 넌

Cause you know me you know me

네 귀를 자꾸 막아도

나를 멀리 밀어내도

나에게서 멀어져도 (저 멀리) No no

내가 다시 널 부르면

나의 목소릴 들으면

You are gonna be mine again

Yeah 한 번 더

You're gonna say more more more more more and more

멈추지 못해 More more more and more

그러니 한 번 더

I wanna have more more more more more and more

멈추기 싫어 More more more and more

그러니 한 번 더

멈추지를 못해

More and more

그러니 한 번 더

멈추기가 싫어

More and more

그러니 한 번 더

난 원래 욕심쟁이 몰랐다면 미안

사과는 미리 할게 Cuz I want you more more

의견은 필요 없어 훔칠 거야 네 맘

내게 홀리게 될걸 You can't say no no

난 도둑고양이 오늘만은 널

꼭 잡으러 왔으니까 딱 기다려 너

멀리 가지 말고 다시 내게 Come come

Yeah 한 번 더

멈추지를 못해 (You're gonna say)

More and more

그러니 한 번 더 (그러니 한 번 더)

멈추기가 싫어 (More and more)

More and more

그러니 한 번 더

Phiên âm:

I know I want it

Ibe bareun sorin ije geumanhalge

Cause I deserve it deserve it

Hokshi jamkkan naega miweojideorado geokjeong an halge

Cause I know you I know you

Nae nuneul jakku pihaebwa

Ne mameul jakku sumgyeobwa

Naegeseo domangchyeobwa No no

Gamatteon nuneul tteosseul ttae

Mundeuk naega tteooreul ttae

You are gonna be mine again

You're gonna say more more more more more and more

Meomchuji mothae More more more and more

Geureoni han beon deo

I wanna have more more more more more and more

Meomchugi shireo More more more and more

Geureoni han beon deo

Meomchujireul mothae

More and more

Geureoni han beon deo

Meomchugiga shireo

More and more

Geureoni han beon deo

Do you feel me

Niga nal wihan saramirago minni

Only for me only for me

Ganjireoun mareun gudi haji anado neon

Cause you know me you know me

Ne gwireul jakku magado

Nareul meolli mireonaedo

Naegeseo meoreojyeodo (jeo meolli) No no

Naega dashi neol bureumyeon

Naye moksoril deureumyeon

You are gonna be mine again

Yeah han beon deo

You're gonna say more more more more more and more

Meomchuji mothae More more more and more

Geureoni han beon deo

I wanna have more more more more more and more

Meomchugi shireo More more more and more

Geureoni han beon deo

Meomchujireul mothae

More and more

Geureoni han beon deo

Meomchugiga shireo

More and more

Geureoni han beon deo

Nan weollae yokshimjaengi mollattamyeon mian

Sagwaneun miri halge Cuz I want you more more

Uigyeoneun piryo eopseo humchil geoya ne mam

Naege hollige dwelgeol You can't say no no

Nan dodukgoyangi oneulmaneun neol

Kkok jabeureo wasseunikka ttak gidaryeo neo

Meolli gaji malgo dashi naege Come come

Yeah han beon deo

Meomchujireul mothae (You're gonna say)

More and more

Geureoni han beon deo (geureoni han beon deo)

Meomchugiga shireo (More and more)

More and more

Geureoni han beon deo

English Translation:

I know I want it

I'm not gonna try to please you anymore

Cause I deserve it deserve it

Even if you dislike me for a moment, I won't worry

Cause I know you I know you

Try to avoid my eyes

Try to hide how you feel

Try to run away from me No no

When you open your eyes again

When you start thinking about me

You are gonna be mine again

You're gonna say more more more more more and more

Can't stop more more more and more

So one more time

I wanna have more more more more more and more

Don't wanna stop more more more and more

So one more time

Can't stop

More and more

So one more time

Don't wanna stop

More and more

So one more time

Do you feel me

Do you believe you are the one for me

Only for me only for me

There's no need to say those mushy things

Cause you know me you know me

Even if you keep covering your ears

Even if you push me away

Even if you wander far from me (far away) No no

When I call you again

When you hear my voice

You are gonna be mine again

Yeah one more time

You're gonna say more more more more more and more

Can't stop more more more and more

So one more time

I wanna have more more more more more and more

Don't wanna stop more more more and more

So one more time

Can't stop

More and more

So one more time

Don't wanna stop

More and more

So one more time

I'm naturally selfish sorry if you didn't know

Let me first apologize Cuz I want you more more

Don't need your opinion gonna steal your heart

You will fall for me You can't say no no

I am a stray cat today for sure

I'm here to get you Just you wait

Don't go too far come to me again Come come

Yeah one more time

Can't stop (You're gonna say)

More and more

So one more time (So one more time)

Don't wanna stop (More and more)

More and more

So one more time


Lời dịch:

I know I want it

Em sẽ ngừng nói những lời thẳng thắn

Cause I deserve it deserve it

Em sẽ không lo lắng nếu anh ghét em trong chốc lát

Cause I know you I know you

Anh cứ tránh xa đôi mắt em đi

Anh cứ dối lòng mình đi

Anh cứ trốn chạy khỏi em đi No no

Khi anh nhắm lại và mở mắt ra

Khi bất chợt hình bóng em hiện ra

You are gonna be mine again

You're gonna say more more more more more more and more

Anh không thể dừng lại More more more and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

I wanna have more more more more more more and more

Em ghét phải dừng lại More more more and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

Anh không thể dừng lại

More and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

Em ghét phải dừng lại

More and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

Do you feel me

Anh có tin rằng mình sinh ra là để dành cho em

Only for me only for me

Anh không cần phải thốt ra những lời khó nghe

Cause you know me you know me

Dù anh có bịt đôi tai mình lại

Dù anh có đẩy em ra xa

Dù anh có rời xa em (thật xa) No no

Khi em gọi tên anh thêm lần nữa

Khi anh nghe thấy giọng nói của em

You are gonna be mine again

Yeah đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

You're gonna say more more more more more more and more

Anh không thể dừng lại More more more and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

I wanna have more more more more more more and more

Em ghét phải dừng lại More more more and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

Anh không thể dừng lại

More and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

Em ghét phải dừng lại

More and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

Xin lỗi vì không để anh biết em vốn dĩ là kẻ tham lam

Gửi đến anh lời xin lỗi trước Cuz I want you more more

Em sẽ đánh cắp trái tim anh mà chẳng cần anh đồng ý

Anh sẽ bị em mê hoặc You can't say No no

Chỉ hôm nay thôi, em làm chú mèo hoang

Hãy chờ đó, em nhất định sẽ bắt được anh

Đừng rời xa em, hãy quay về bên em Come come

Yeah thêm một lần nữa

Anh không thể dừng lại

More and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa

Em ghét phải dừng lại

More and more

Vậy hãy đến bên em thêm một lần nữa!
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back