more than i like
- Xdinary Heroes -
- Xdinary Heroes -
Bài hát "more than i like" của Xdinary Heroes nằm trong album Beautiful Mind của họ, phát hành vào ngày 24 tháng 3 năm 2025. Bài hát này gói gọn những đấu tranh cảm xúc và sự phức tạp của các mối quan hệ con người, đặc biệt tập trung vào các chủ đề về sự khao khát và kết nối. Bài hát đi sâu vào sự hỗn loạn cảm xúc của việc khao khát một người đại diện cho hy vọng và ánh sáng giữa sự tuyệt vọng, làm nổi bật sự phức tạp của tình yêu và nhu cầu được khẳng định.
Phiên âm:
More, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like you
Hate this world, da bigeuk ppuniya
Deo miryeon ttawin eopseo naegen
More
Nothing, more
But you're just all of my hope
Geodaehan chimmuk sok
Only you, ooh, ooh
It's only you, ooh, ooh
The brightest light
I'm tryna get there, right
Ne bicheul hyanghae
Dagaseo I fight
Please save my tears, na ul geot gateul ttae
Be next to me, tto jujeoanjeul ttae, oh, malhae jwo
You like me more, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like you, yeah
Just more than I like you
And more than I like you
Please take me out of my life
Geonjyeo jwo, out of here
Neoui gonggi sok
Sumeul swige hae, I'm saved
I think I'm getting lost (tadeureo ga maeil)
Eodiro gadeun wrong (Nowhere to nowhere)
Butjabeul ge eopseo na (Hey)
You just stay, hold me tight
The brightest light
I'm tryna get there, right
Ne bicheul hyanghae
Dagaseo I fight
Please save my tears, na ul geot gateul ttae
Be next to me, tto jujeoanjeul ttae, oh, malhae jwo
You like me more, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like
Just set me free, kkeuneo jwo eoduun chain
You rescue me, nae jeolmangui kkeute, oh, malhae jwo
You like me more (More), just more (More), just more (More) than I like you
More (More), just more (More), just more than I like you
Yeah
More than I like you, yeah
You're shining light
Hwangholhan
More than I like you, yeah
More than I like you
So I'm just freak but malhae jwo
You like me more than I like you
Lời bài hát:
More, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like you
Hate this world, 다 비극 뿐이야
더 미련 따윈 없어 내겐
More
Nothing, more
But you're just all of my hope
거대한 침묵 속
Only you, ooh, ooh
It's only you, ooh, ooh
The brightest light
I'm tryna get there, right
네 빛을 향해
다가서 I fight
Please save my tears, 나 울 것 같을 때
Be next to me, 또 주저앉을 때, oh, 말해 줘
You like me more, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like you, yeah
Just more than I like you
And more than I like you
Please take me out of my life
건져 줘, out of here
너의 공기 속
숨을 쉬게 해, I'm saved
I think I'm getting lost (타들어 가 매일)
어디로 가든 wrong (Nowhere to nowhere)
붙잡을 게 없어 나 (Hey)
You just stay, hold me tight
The brightest light
I'm tryna get there, right
네 빛을 향해
다가서 I fight
Please save my tears, 나 울 것 같을 때
Be next to me, 또 주저앉을 때, oh, 말해 줘
You like me more, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like
Just set me free, 끊어 줘 어두운 chain
You rescue me, 내 절망의 끝에, oh, 말해 줘
You like me more (More), just more (More), just more (More) than I like you
More (More), just more (More), just more than I like you
Yeah
More than I like you, yeah
You're shining light
황홀한
More than I like you, yeah
More than I like you
So I'm just freak but 말해 줘
You like me more than I like you
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
More, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like you
Hate this world, it's all just tragedy
I have no more lingering regrets
More
Nothing, more
But you're just all of my hope
In this vast silence
Only you, ooh, ooh
It's only you, ooh, ooh
The brightest light
I'm tryna get there, right
Towards your light
I approach, I fight
Please save my tears, when I feel like crying
Be next to me, when I'm about to collapse again, oh, tell me
You like me more, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like you, yeah
Just more than I like you
And more than I like you
Please take me out of my life
Rescue me, out of here
In your air
Let me breathe, I'm saved
I think I'm getting lost (Burning every day)
Wherever I go, it's wrong (Nowhere to nowhere)
There's nothing for me to hold onto (Hey)
You just stay, hold me tight
The brightest light
I'm tryna get there, right
Towards your light
I approach, I fight
Please save my tears, when I feel like crying
Be next to me, when I'm about to collapse again, oh, tell me
You like me more, just more, just more than I like you
More, just more, just more than I like
Just set me free, break this dark chain
You rescue me, at the end of my despair, oh, tell me
You like me more (More), just more (More), just more (More) than I like you
More (More), just more (More), just more than I like you
Yeah
More than I like you, yeah
You're shining light
Enchanting
More than I like you, yeah
More than I like you
So I'm just a freak but tell me
You like me more than I like you
Lời dịch:
Nhiều hơn, hãy nhiều hơn, nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Nhiều hơn, hãy nhiều hơn, nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Ghét thế giới này, tất cả chỉ là bi kịch
Tôi không còn luyến tiếc gì nữa
Nhiều hơn
Không gì cả, nhiều hơn
Nhưng em là tất cả hy vọng của tôi
Trong sự im lặng bao la này
Chỉ có em, ooh, ooh
Chỉ có em, ooh, ooh
Ánh sáng rực rỡ nhất
Tôi đang cố gắng đến đó, phải không
Hướng về ánh sáng của em
Tôi tiến đến, tôi chiến đấu
Xin hãy cứu lấy những giọt nước mắt của tôi, khi tôi muốn khóc
Hãy ở bên tôi, khi tôi sắp gục ngã lần nữa, ôi, hãy nói với tôi
Em thích tôi nhiều hơn, hãy nhiều hơn, nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Nhiều hơn, hãy nhiều hơn, nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em, yeah
Hãy nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Và nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Xin hãy đưa tôi ra khỏi cuộc đời này
Cứu tôi, ra khỏi đây
Trong bầu không khí của em
Cho tôi thở, tôi được cứu rồi
Tôi nghĩ tôi đang lạc lối (Ngày nào cũng cháy rụi)
Đi đâu cũng sai (Không nơi nào đến đâu)
Tôi không có gì để bám víu (Hey)
Em chỉ cần ở lại, ôm chặt tôi
Ánh sáng rực rỡ nhất
Tôi đang cố gắng đến đó, phải không
Hướng về ánh sáng của em
Tôi tiến đến, tôi chiến đấu
Xin hãy cứu lấy những giọt nước mắt của tôi, khi tôi muốn khóc
Hãy ở bên tôi, khi tôi sắp gục ngã lần nữa, ôi, hãy nói với tôi
Em thích tôi nhiều hơn, hãy nhiều hơn, nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Nhiều hơn, hãy nhiều hơn, nhiều hơn mức tôi thích
Hãy giải thoát tôi, phá vỡ xiềng xích đen tối này
Em cứu tôi, ở cuối tuyệt vọng của tôi, ôi, hãy nói với tôi
Em thích tôi nhiều hơn (Nhiều hơn), hãy nhiều hơn (Nhiều hơn), hãy nhiều hơn (Nhiều hơn) mức tôi thích em
Nhiều hơn (Nhiều hơn), hãy nhiều hơn (Nhiều hơn), nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Yeah
Nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em, yeah
Em là ánh sáng rực rỡ
Say đắm
Nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em, yeah
Nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
Vậy nên tôi chỉ là kẻ lập dị nhưng hãy nói với tôi
Em thích tôi nhiều hơn mức tôi thích em
