MOUNTAINS
- Stray Kids -
- Stray Kids -
"Mountains" của Stray Kids được phát hành vào ngày 28/7/2024, thuộc EP ATE của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. Đây là một bài hát đầy cảm hứng, truyền động lực cho người nghe vượt qua những thử thách và trở ngại trên con đường của mình. Chủ đề chính của bài hát xoay quanh sự kiên cường, sức mạnh và quyết tâm khi các thành viên của Stray Kids sử dụng phép ẩn dụ về những ngọn núi để tượng trưng cho việc vượt qua khó khăn và đạt được thành công. Mỗi câu thơ nhấn mạnh ý tưởng về việc đứng thẳng, không khuất phục và tự hào đón nhận những khó khăn như là những bước đệm để phát triển và chiến thắng.
Phiên âm:
Woah, woah
Woah, woah
Head above the clouds, stand tall for the hell of it
Tower over crowds, don't pause 'cause I'm lovin' it
Heavy and I'm proud, backbone never suffering
Deo nopi gilge ppeodeo ganeun Mountains
Kkeutteogeopji geochin baramui Pounding
Jeongsang wie olla deo keuge Shouting
Naega baeteun mareun jikyeo chikyeoseul pillyo eopji
Heullin ttameun gyeolguk dollyeobatji meari (meari)
Kkutkkusi beotyeo nae gutgeonhaejin nae jari (nae jari)
Gangsanpungwoljuin nugungaegeneun Fantasy
Fantasy, fantastic 4gyejeorui ttaekkari
Gisedeungdeung kkeokkiji anneun nae Pride now
I rule this place, nobody can handle me, hands off
Nopajineun Average georeumeun Stomp, stomp
Jaseneun natgo himchage I'mma go up
Mountains, mountains, I woke up on the mountains
Ain't nobody stopping me, I'm walking like a titan
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
I dominate the ground, the echoing surrounds
Just feel the air vibrating, oh, so loud (So loud)
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
Hilkkeuthilkkeut humchyeobodeon jarie anja bitgeum
Geutgo saero sseuneun Bucket list, no matter dasigeum
Uiji bultaewo tuji gutseeo
Nae barami ikkeuneun daero I follow jeo gitbareul chaego
Nun hana kkamppak an hae I'm keeping it real (Oh)
Call me a changer, I'll replace this game zone
Uriga got uriui kkum Call us "Pantheon"
Jeo sankkokdaegi wiro haneul ttuleul gisero
Geudonganui angmonggwaneun jeonbu da bandaero
I modeun siryeon Biscuit unmyeongeul teureo da Twist it
Wigireul gihoero Fill it up sanjunghogeol girip
Nae pirie ttara Break it i gire sumaneun mikki
Da ttwieoneomeo gago jikjin I tear it up jeonbu bikiji
Swish
Gisedeungdeung kkeokkiji anneun nae Pride now
I rule this place, nobody can handle me, hands off
Nopajineun Average georeumeun Stomp, stomp
Jaseneun natgo himchage I'mma go up
Mountains, mountains, I woke up on the mountains
Ain't nobody stopping me, I'm walking like a titan
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
I dominate the ground, the echoing surrounds
Just feel the air vibrating, oh, so loud (So loud)
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
Head above the clouds, stand tall for the hell of it
Tower over crowds, don't pause 'cause I'm lovin' it
Heavy and I'm proud, backbone never suffering
Ayo (Ayo)
Head above the clouds, stand tall for the hell of it
Tower over crowds, don't pause 'cause I'm lovin' it
Heavy and I'm proud, backbone never suffering
Ayo (Ayo)
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
This is cloud nine, we're at the top
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
Ayo (Ayo)
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
This is cloud nine, we're at the top
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
Lời bài hát:
Woah, woah
Woah, woah
Head above the clouds, stand tall for the hell of it
Tower over crowds, don't pause 'cause I'm lovin' it
Heavy and I'm proud, backbone never suffering
더 높이 길게 뻗어 가는 Mountains
끄떡없지 거친 바람의 Pounding
정상 위에 올라 더 크게 Shouting
내가 뱉은 말은 지켜 치켜세울 필요 없지
흘린 땀은 결국 돌려받지 메아리 (메아리)
꿋꿋이 버텨 내 굳건해진 내 자리 (내 자리)
강산풍월주인 누군가에게는 Fantasy
Fantasy, fantastic 4계절의 때깔이
기세등등 꺾이지 않는 내 Pride now
I rule this place, nobody can handle me, hands off
높아지는 Average 걸음은 Stomp, stomp
자세는 낮고 힘차게 I'mma go up
Mountains, mountains, I woke up on the mountains
Ain't nobody stopping me, I'm walking like a titan
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
I dominate the ground, the echoing surrounds
Just feel the air vibrating, oh, so loud (So loud)
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
힐끗힐끗 훔쳐보던 자리에 앉아 빗금
긋고 새로 쓰는 Bucket list, no matter 다시금
의지 불태워 투지 굳세어
내 바람이 이끄는 대로 I follow 저 깃발을 채고
눈 하나 깜빡 안 해 I'm keeping it real (Oh)
Call me a changer, I'll replace this game zone
우리가 곧 우리의 꿈 Call us "Pantheon"
저 산꼭대기 위로 하늘 뚫을 기세로
그동안의 악몽과는 전부 다 반대로
이 모든 시련 Biscuit 운명을 틀어 다 Twist it
위기를 기회로 Fill it up 산중호걸 기립
내 피리에 따라 Break it 이 길에 수많은 미끼
다 뛰어넘어 가고 직진 I tear it up 전부 비키지
Swish
기세등등 꺾이지 않는 내 Pride now
I rule this place, nobody can handle me, hands off
높아지는 Average 걸음은 Stomp, stomp
자세는 낮고 힘차게 I'mma go up
Mountains, mountains, I woke up on the mountains
Ain't nobody stopping me, I'm walking like a titan
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
I dominate the ground, the echoing surrounds
Just feel the air vibrating, oh, so loud (So loud)
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (Ayo)
Head above the clouds, stand tall for the hell of it
Tower over crowds, don't pause 'cause I'm lovin' it
Heavy and I'm proud, backbone never suffering
Ayo (Ayo)
Head above the clouds, stand tall for the hell of it
Tower over crowds, don't pause 'cause I'm lovin' it
Heavy and I'm proud, backbone never suffering
Ayo (Ayo)
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
This is cloud nine, we're at the top
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
Ayo (Ayo)
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
This is cloud nine, we're at the top
If you're feelin' high, all hands go up
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Woah
Woah
Woah
Woah
Head above the clouds, stand tall just for the hell of it (woah)
Tower over crowds, don't stop 'cause I'm lovin' it (woah)
Heavy and I'm proud, my backbone never breaking (woah)
Mountains stretching higher and higher
Unfazed by the pounding of the rough winds
On top of the peak, I'm shouting louder
No need to keep my word, I'll stand tall without a doubt
The sweat I shed will come back around, echoing (echoing)
I'm holding strong, my place is solid (my place)
For someone, this is a fantasy, a dream come true
Fantasy, fantastic, the colors of the four seasons
With my pride soaring, I won't back down now
I rule this place, nobody can handle me, hands off
With every step, I'm stomping, stomp, stomp
Low and strong, I'm gonna rise up
Mountains, mountains, I woke up on the mountains
Ain't nobody stopping me, I'm walking like a Titan
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (ayo)
I dominate the ground, the echoes surround
Just feel the air vibrating oh so loud (so loud)
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (ayo)
Sitting in a spot where I used to sneak a peek
Drawing a new bucket list, no matter how many times
Burning with will, my determination is strong
I follow the flag that my dreams are leading me to
Not blinking an eye, I'm keeping it real (oh)
Call me a changer, I'll flip this game upside down
Soon we'll be living our dreams, call us Pantheon
With the momentum to break through the sky
Turning all those nightmares into something bright
All these trials are just biscuits, twisting fate around
Turning crises into chances, rise up, mountain heroes stand tall
Follow my lead, break it, there are many traps on this road
Jump over them all, straight ahead, I'm tearing it up, everyone move aside (swish)
With my pride soaring, I won't back down now
I rule this place, nobody can handle me, hands off
With every step, I'm stomping, stomp, stomp
Low and strong, I'm gonna rise up
Mountains, mountains, I woke up on the mountains
Ain't nobody stopping me, I'm walking like a Titan
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (ayo)
I dominate the ground, the echoes surround
Just feel the air vibrating oh so loud (so loud)
Mountains, mountains, I step up on the mountains
Ayo (ayo)
Head above the clouds, stand tall just for the hell of it (woah)
Tower over crowds, don't stop 'cause I'm lovin' it (woah)
Heavy and I'm proud, my backbone never breaking (woah)
Ayo (ayo)
Head above the clouds, stand tall just for the hell of it (woah)
Tower over crowds, don't stop 'cause I'm lovin' it (woah)
Heavy and I'm proud, my backbone never breaking (woah)
Ayo (ayo)
If you're feeling high, all hands go up (woah)
This is cloud nine, we're at the top (woah)
If you're feeling high, all hands go up (woah)
Ayo (ayo)
If you're feeling high, all hands go up (woah)
This is cloud nine, we're at the top (woah)
If you're feeling high, all hands go up (woah)
Lời dịch:
Woah
Woah
Woah
Woah
Đầu cao hơn mây, đứng thẳng chỉ vì thích (woah)
Nổi bật giữa đám đông, đừng dừng lại vì tôi yêu thích (woah)
Mạnh mẽ và tôi tự hào, xương sống tôi không bao giờ gãy (woah)
Những ngọn núi kéo dài cao hơn và cao hơn
Không hề nao núng trước tiếng gầm của những cơn gió mạnh
Trên đỉnh núi, tôi hét lớn hơn
Không cần giữ lời, tôi sẽ đứng thẳng không nghi ngờ
Mồ hôi tôi đổ ra sẽ quay trở lại, vang vọng (vang vọng)
Tôi đang giữ vững, vị trí của tôi vững chắc (vị trí của tôi)
Đối với một người, đây là một tưởng tượng, một giấc mơ thành hiện thực
Tưởng tượng, tuyệt vời, những màu sắc của bốn mùa
Với niềm tự hào bay cao, tôi sẽ không lùi bước bây giờ
Tôi thống trị nơi này, không ai có thể xử lý tôi, tránh xa
Với mỗi bước đi, tôi giậm chân, giậm chân, giậm chân
Thấp và mạnh mẽ, tôi sẽ đứng lên
Núi, núi, tôi thức dậy trên núi
Không ai có thể ngăn cản tôi, tôi đi như một người khổng lồ
Núi, núi, tôi bước lên núi
Ayo (ayo)
Tôi thống trị mặt đất, tiếng vang bao quanh
Chỉ cần cảm nhận không khí rung động thật to (rất to)
Núi, núi, tôi bước lên núi
Ayo (ayo)
Ngồi ở một nơi mà tôi từng lén nhìn trộm
Vẽ ra một danh sách mới, bất kể bao nhiêu lần
Đầy quyết tâm, sự quyết tâm của tôi mạnh mẽ
Tôi theo lá cờ mà những giấc mơ của tôi đang dẫn tôi đến
Không chớp mắt, tôi giữ nó thật (oh)
Gọi tôi là người thay đổi, tôi sẽ lật ngược trò chơi này
Sớm thôi chúng ta sẽ sống những giấc mơ của mình, gọi chúng ta là Pantheon
Với đà để phá vỡ bầu trời
Biến tất cả những cơn ác mộng thành điều gì đó tươi sáng
Tất cả những thử thách này chỉ là bánh quy, xoắn lại số phận
Biến khủng hoảng thành cơ hội, đứng lên, những người hùng núi đứng thẳng
Theo tôi, phá vỡ nó, có rất nhiều bẫy trên con đường này
Nhảy qua tất cả, thẳng tiến, tôi đang xé nó ra, mọi người tránh ra (xoay)
Với niềm tự hào bay cao, tôi sẽ không lùi bước bây giờ
Tôi thống trị nơi này, không ai có thể xử lý tôi, tránh xa
Với mỗi bước đi, tôi giậm chân, giậm chân, giậm chân
Thấp và mạnh mẽ, tôi sẽ đứng lên
Núi, núi, tôi thức dậy trên núi
Không ai có thể ngăn cản tôi, tôi đi như một người khổng lồ
Núi, núi, tôi bước lên núi
Ayo (ayo)
Tôi thống trị mặt đất, tiếng vang bao quanh
Chỉ cần cảm nhận không khí rung động thật to (rất to)
Núi, núi, tôi bước lên núi
Ayo (ayo)
Đầu cao hơn mây, đứng thẳng chỉ vì thích (woah)
Nổi bật giữa đám đông, đừng dừng lại vì tôi yêu thích (woah)
Mạnh mẽ và tôi tự hào, xương sống tôi không bao giờ gãy (woah)
Ayo (ayo)
Đầu cao hơn mây, đứng thẳng chỉ vì thích (woah)
Nổi bật giữa đám đông, đừng dừng lại vì tôi yêu thích (woah)
Mạnh mẽ và tôi tự hào, xương sống tôi không bao giờ gãy (woah)
Ayo (ayo)
Nếu bạn cảm thấy cao, giơ tay lên (woah)
Đây là tầng mây thứ chín, chúng ta ở trên đỉnh (woah)
Nếu bạn cảm thấy cao, giơ tay lên (woah)
Ayo (ayo)
Nếu bạn cảm thấy cao, giơ tay lên (woah)
Đây là tầng mây thứ chín, chúng ta ở trên đỉnh (woah)
Nếu bạn cảm thấy cao, giơ tay lên (woah)
