Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 315 Tìm: 0
Need That Bass

Nhóm nhạc: 82MAJOR

Mini-album: Trophy​

"Need That Bass" của 82MAJOR được phát hành vào ngày 30 tháng 10 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album thứ tư Trophy của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "Need That Bass" là một ca khúc bùng nổ năng lượng, nơi 82MAJOR "đốt cháy" sân khấu bằng nhịp bass mạnh mẽ và tinh thần tự tin không giới hạn. Họ không chỉ hát, mà còn truyền ngọn lửa đam mê – kiểm tra "độ nóng" của chính mình và của cả thế giới.


Phiên âm:

Heat check

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight

I don't really like my time wasted

Jichehal sigan eopseo, no patience

Phoneeun gyesok ullyeo, ring

Blowing my phone, it's not my birthday

Nae insaengeun hondon mosh pit

Gireum neoeowa oneul Friday, huh

We don't need to shine or be flawless

Calling all the fiends we wildin'

Spotlight, right on you and me

Boyeojwo ne vibe, ttarawa with me

And move your feet and swing your hips

Rolling to the beat, can you keep up?

Everybody, ttame jeojeo wet

Mireobutyeo push to the edge

Need a heat check, tell the DJ

Drop that eighty-two beat

I wanna dance, put on my song

"Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass

If you need that bass (Need that bass)

If you need that bass (Drop, drop that)

Bounce

Gotta get that bounce

Urin jeongsineopsi rideum taji

We in the house

Maneun stage wie take it

Eighty-two, urin nail it

Yeah, look at our sound

Da jugijana

Uri we made it

Started from the bottom, amugeotdo mitji mothaetjiman nun tteoboni

L. A. Eseokkaji bullyeo names

Jeogeunghaenagaji gureumkkaji jom deo dakil

Mitui 808eul deo taewojwo da deureul su itge

Everybody, ttame jeojeo wet

Mireobutyeo push to the edge

Need a heat check, tell the DJ

Drop that eighty-two beat

I wanna dance, put on my song

" Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass; Drop, drop that)

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight (Heat check)

Heat check

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight

I wanna dance, put on my song

"Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Bass, bass, bass)

I wanna dance, put on my song

" Cause I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, need that bass; Bass, bass, bass)

Lời bài hát:

Heat check

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight

I don't really like my time wasted

지체할 시간 없어, no patience

Phone은 계속 울려, ring

Blowing my phone, it's not my birthday

내 인생은 혼돈 mosh pit

기름 넣어와 오늘 Friday, huh

We don't need to shine or be flawless

Calling all the fiends we wildin'

Spotlight, right on you and me

보여줘 네 vibe, 따라와 with me

And move your feet and swing your hips

Rolling to the beat, can you keep up?

Everybody, 땀에 젖어 wet

밀어붙여 push to the edge

Need a heat check, tell the DJ

Drop that eighty-two beat

I wanna dance, put on my song

"Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass

If you need that bass (Need that bass)

If you need that bass (Drop, drop that)

Bounce

Gotta get that bounce

우린 정신없이 리듬 타지

We in the house

많은 stage 위에 take it

Eighty-two, 우린 nail it

Yeah, look at our sound

다 죽이잖아

우리 we made it

Started from the bottom, 아무것도 믿지 못했지만 눈 떠보니

L. A. 에서까지 불려 names

적응해나가지 구름까지 좀 더 닿길

밑의 808을 더 태워줘 다 들을 수 있게

Everybody, 땀에 젖어 wet

밀어붙여 push to the edge

Need a heat check, tell the DJ

Drop that eighty-two beat

I wanna dance, put on my song

" Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass; Drop, drop that)

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight (Heat check)

Heat check

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight

I wanna dance, put on my song

"Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Bass, bass, bass)

I wanna dance, put on my song

" Cause I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, need that bass; Bass, bass, bass)

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Heat check

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight

I don't really like my time wasted

No time to delay, no patience

The phone keeps ringing, ring

Blowing my phone, it's not my birthday

My life is a chaos, mosh pit

Pour the gas, today is Friday, huh

We don't need to shine or be flawless

Calling all the fiends, we wildin'

Spotlight, right on you and me

Show me your vibe, follow me with me

And move your feet and swing your hips

Rolling to the beat, can you keep up?

Everybody, soaked in sweat, wet

Push it, push to the edge

Need a heat check, tell the DJ

Drop that eighty-two beat

I wanna dance, put on my song

"Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass

If you need that bass (Need that bass)

If you need that bass (Drop, drop that)

Bounce

Gotta get that bounce

We ride the rhythm mindlessly

We in the house

Take it on many stages

Eighty-two, we nail it

Yeah, look at our sound

It kills everything

We, we made it

Started from the bottom, couldn" t believe anything, but when I opened my eyes

My names are called even in L. A.

Adjusting, reaching a little closer to the clouds

Burn the 808 below more so everyone can hear

Everybody, soaked in sweat, wet

Push it, push to the edge

Need a heat check, tell the DJ

Drop that eighty-two beat

I wanna dance, put on my song

"Cause I need that bass

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, I need that bass; Drop, drop that)

Heat check

We " bout to set this place on fire tonight (Heat check)

Heat check

Heat check

We 'bout to set this place on fire tonight

I wanna dance, put on my song

"Cause I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Bass, bass, bass)

I wanna dance, put on my song

" Cause I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (I need that bass)

Yeah, I need that bass (Yeah, need that bass)

Run it right back, I got a song

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (I need that bass)

If you need that bass (Yeah, need that bass; Bass, bass, bass)

Lời dịch:

Kiểm tra nhiệt độ

Kiểm tra nhiệt độ

Tối nay chúng ta sẽ đốt cháy nơi này

Tôi không thích lãng phí thời gian

Không có thời gian để trì hoãn, không kiên nhẫn

Điện thoại cứ reo liên tục, ring

Máy tôi nóng lên, nhưng không phải sinh nhật tôi

Cuộc sống tôi là một sự hỗn loạn, sàn nhảy mosh pit

Đổ thêm dầu, hôm nay là thứ Sáu, hả

Chúng tôi không cần phải tỏa sáng hay hoàn hảo

Kêu gọi tất cả chiến hữu, chúng ta sẽ quẩy tung nóc

Ánh đèn sân khấu, chiếu thẳng vào bạn và tôi

Thể hiện rung cảm của bạn đi, đi theo tôi

Và nhấc chân lên, lắc hông đi

Cuốn theo nhịp điệu, bạn theo kịp không?

Mọi người ơi, ướt đẫm mồ hôi, ướt sũng

Đẩy nó đi, đẩy đến giới hạn

Cần một cú kiểm tra nhiệt độ, nói với DJ

Thả beat tám hai đó xuống đi

Tôi muốn nhảy, bật bài hát của tôi lên

Vì tôi cần tiếng bass đó

Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó

Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó (Cần tiếng bass đó)

Chạy lại ngay, tôi có một bài hát

Nếu bạn cần tiếng bass đó

Nếu bạn cần tiếng bass đó (Cần tiếng bass đó)

Nếu bạn cần tiếng bass đó (Thả, thả xuống)

Nhún nhảy

Phải có sự nhún nhảy đó

Chúng tôi vô thức nhún nhảy theo nhịp điệu

Chúng tôi đang ở trong nhà (ở đây)

Chinh phục nó trên nhiều sân khấu

Tám hai, chúng tôi làm được

Yeah, nhìn vào âm thanh của chúng tôi đi

Nó làm mọi thứ chết lặng

Chúng tôi, chúng tôi đã thành công

Bắt đầu từ dưới đáy, không tin vào điều gì cả, nhưng khi tôi mở mắt ra

Tên tôi được gọi ngay cả ở L. A.

Thích nghi, vươn gần hơn đến những đám mây

Đốt cháy 808 bên dưới mạnh hơn nữa để mọi người đều có thể nghe thấy

Mọi người ơi, ướt đẫm mồ hôi, ướt sũng

Đẩy nó đi, đẩy đến giới hạn

Cần một cú kiểm tra nhiệt độ, nói với DJ

Thả beat tám hai đó xuống đi

Tôi muốn nhảy, bật bài hát của tôi lên

Vì tôi cần tiếng bass đó

Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó (Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó)

Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó (Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó)

Chạy lại ngay, tôi có một bài hát

Nếu bạn cần tiếng bass đó (Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó)

Nếu bạn cần tiếng bass đó (Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó)

Nếu bạn cần tiếng bass đó (Yeah, tôi cần tiếng bass đó; Thả, thả xuống)

Kiểm tra nhiệt độ

Tối nay chúng ta sẽ đốt cháy nơi này (Kiểm tra nhiệt độ)

Kiểm tra nhiệt độ

Kiểm tra nhiệt độ

Tối nay chúng ta sẽ đốt cháy nơi này

Tôi muốn nhảy – bật bài hát của tôi lên đi

Vì tôi cần tiếng bass

Ừ, tôi cần tiếng bass

Ừ, tôi cần tiếng bass

Bật lại đi – tôi có bài hát đây

Nếu bạn cũng cần tiếng bass

Nếu bạn cũng cần tiếng bass

Nếu bạn cũng cần tiếng bass

Tôi muốn nhảy – bật bài hát của tôi lên đi

Vì tôi cần tiếng bass

Ừ, tôi cần tiếng bass

Ừ, tôi cần tiếng bass

Bật lại đi – tôi có bài hát đây

Nếu bạn cũng cần tiếng bass

Nếu bạn cũng cần tiếng bass

Nếu bạn cũng cần tiếng bass
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back